Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Remove "skull" from arcade

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Remove "skull" from arcade
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/6/2013 4:21:09   
romanu

All the other items from the "bronze rewards" are usefull, weapons, cores. They did say:" You should feel like you won something everytime" and that skull doesn't feel like it, it's also the symbol of a loss in PVP.

The arcade tokens are not even easy to get, to make that skull a reward option.
Post #: 1
10/6/2013 4:31:35   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

quote:

You should feel like you won something everytime" and that skull doesn't feel like it, it's also the symbol of a loss in PVP.

It's 1:30 in the morning and my siblings are asleep. I laughed so hard I woke them up.

10/10.

Support
/thread
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
10/6/2013 5:43:11   
RageSoul

I noticed that too , ever since the Pirate Day cheevo was released . So yeah , lessen the skulls more makes everything thematic .

< Message edited by RageSoul -- 10/6/2013 5:44:10 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
10/6/2013 6:12:03   
XapApp

You guys should wait for the staff to tell us what the "Skull" and "Silver Skull" will be used for if anything before asking for it to be removed.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
10/6/2013 12:59:38   
martinsen5

@XapApp, gonna go ahead and assume it will never be used for anything, and so I want it removed from the arcade. I ain't spending 125 varium on a skull worth 20 credits..
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
10/7/2013 10:30:39   
Predator9657

^ I second that
Epic  Post #: 6
10/7/2013 10:37:38   
Ranloth
Banned

You have an option to use Daily Token. You aren't forced to spend Varium and you can see clearly what you're getting - it'd be funny if you're expecting Silver and Gold most of the time. If it was replaced with other weapons, it'd still sell for 20 Credits.

The purpose of Arcade is winning something. You're assuming the Skulls won't have any use and already want it removed, without any information. Unless we know whether Skulls will be useful or not, it will stay.
AQ Epic  Post #: 7
10/11/2013 21:59:52   
CN2025

im keeping them since they take no space and obviously it will be used for some thing because its a miscellaneous it will be most likely be a merge in a mission or some thing like 10 skulls = arcade token
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Remove "skull" from arcade
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition