Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Weapon Suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Weapon Suggestions
Page 31 of 31«<2728293031
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/4/2020 17:51:51   
Kagurenao

hello, I would like to know if you are accepting suggestions of '' swords '' for nostalgiaquest, since I always remember the anniversary of the game, you add some swords '' dual '' version in nostalgia, I have excellent suggestions and Id like to know if youre accepting so Im off the list.
the items are these:
Dual ''Custom Trooper Sword''
Dual ''Shadow Slayer Sword''
Dual ''Blade of Chaos''
Dual ''Celestial Summoner Blade''
Dual ''Cursed Dragon Blade''
Dual ''Dark Grenblade''
Dual ''DeathKnight's Blade''
Dual ''Dexterous Blade of Cold''
Dual ''sinister leech blade of nulgath''
Dual ''Flaming DOOMFire Blade''
Post #: 751
10/14/2020 11:43:44   
HolyCrusader

Hello , "King's Blade" need very important revisions , It's very very important "legend" blade.

-Lightning Animation Need , currently It has no animation.

-Textures very low quality so design refresh need , I want to explain shortly , recolor skin and lightning effect of "Dragon Sword of Chaos" and apply to "King's Blade" , that's it.

King's Blade: http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/king-s-blade

Dragon Sword of Chaos: http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/dragon-sword-of-chaos

< Message edited by HolyCrusader -- 10/14/2020 15:06:38 >
Post #: 752
11/2/2020 17:15:09   
lewlew209

I would like to see something similar to what is done with armor. Where you have the class then a cosmetic piece over it but for weapons. There is a lot of amazing weapons out there but since a select few give damage buffs (like the burning blade of abezeth) people tend to only use those. So if there would be some way to use those increased damage weapons but have it look like another weapon would be pretty cool.
Post #: 753
Page:   <<   < prev  27 28 29 30 [31]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Weapon Suggestions
Page 31 of 31«<2728293031
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition