Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Lost Our Way of Gaming

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Lost Our Way of Gaming
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/16/2013 18:29:38   
toopygoo

@ Everyone

about trans: he practices what he preaches :)

and i recently started a new merc build (lvl 34) which i find to be super effective. if anyone else wants to give it a go:

physical main club (with exile strike)
energy sidearm (with double shot+ energy shot)
physical aux
and infernal android

stats:
73 hp
minimum energy (60)
54 strength (45+9)
74 dex (46+28)
101 tech (73+28)
50 support (47+3)

armor:+7 Physical, +2 tech

this gives 5 focus, so bot is the best weapon

next 3 heal, 1 double strike, max shield
0 commander, 2 intimidate, 5 BB
0 artillery strike, 0 berserker, 1 maul
0 surgical strike, 3 adrenaline, and max smash

it doesnt actually need bunker nuster to be effective. i use it maybe once or twice per game, depending on how i am doing with rage. i simply intimidate right after they smoke/malfunction, and if they got neither, then on the first turn. then use bot/aux, and then BB. they usually heal after this, and if they dont, well i got rage and exile strike, which usually does the job. if they do, then i use static smash, and heal myself. rage exile strike, and intimidate again. they usualy have run out of energy by now, so its down to simply attacks, and with 36 defense, tanking is pretty easy, until second rage and rage infernal dealing 40-60 damage, to finish the game. i havent seen anyone else with this strategy, although i have seen similar builds. its fun becasue this way i can get to meet people i am battling instead of killing them real quick and hopping to the next battle. 2/5 times i have alengthy conversation with who i am playing and get to know them pretty well.

hope to see you guys, i game :)

AQW Epic  Post #: 26
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Lost Our Way of Gaming
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition