Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 133 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 133 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 25 of 30«<2324252627>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/28/2013 5:01:17   
legend knight

@MDK
I cannot believe my eyes! This is very magnificent! Right now, i really got the feeling of wanting to demand that Nulgath will release it as soon as possible! But can't do. What about my second question?

Edit: Oh, nevermind, saw your post being edited.

< Message edited by legend knight -- 10/28/2013 5:02:30 >
Post #: 601
10/28/2013 5:03:58   
Megadragonknight

@legend
Yes! Its really beyond magnificent! :D I can understand your feeling but we need patience. I am sure it will be release when the time is right.
Post #: 602
10/28/2013 9:09:06   
Skurge
The Dealer

legend knight & Megadragonknight: There's actually a lot of "already drawn" characters for OverSoul > OverSoul Character Concepts<

The problem is finding the time to squeeze in both OverSoul work/animations/coding as well as the art for project Omni (which is currently of highest priority). When Omni is released later this year, I'm sure OverSoul will finally be getting the attention it deserves *Crosses Fingers*

< Message edited by Skurge -- 10/28/2013 9:13:02 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 603
10/28/2013 9:32:14   
Megadragonknight

@skurge
Dude, I had been with OS from the beginning of time till now. So I already know a lot of the "already drawn" characters for OS. ;)

When Omni project is release very soon, Nulgath may finally purely focus on OS after for a long time. I don't wish to see Nulgath being dragged again by some other staff members to help them out in other AE games since Nulgath shown great passion and always wish to make his OS game a success and for everyone to enjoy, so I would be very unhappy if another staff member get him to help on more stuff when he really want to focus and complete his game since its still in beta testing.

Beside, Nulgath had implemented so many things for OS which include storyline, Grand Quests, many "already drawn" and new characters. It would be really pitiful if OS will end up like HS but I don't want to think negatively on OS. OS have great potential to be a very great game. Honestly,, even better than AQW. No offense to AQW even though I don't dislike and hate AQW to the huge extent.

Edit: Oh, by the way Skurge, the link isn't working. xD I would love to see the link you are providing which must had every "already drawn" characters in one page.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 10/28/2013 9:33:21 >
Post #: 604
10/28/2013 9:45:10   
legend knight

@Skurge
The link isn't working.

I am amazed that Nulgath can find time to focus on OS releases even when he is so busy with the Omni Project. To be very honest from my deep opinion, i feel that Artix Entertainment can't survive without the help from Nulgath. They always need Nulgath to work on the animation and art even though AE have plenty of good AE animators and artists especially AQW. They really want to make AQW a super popular game while leaving other AE game who have great potential to be left like a dust sometimes. AQW have a number of AE animators and artist so they alone using their efforts can complete the Omni project but they can ask for extra help if needed.

Please don't say that i am very rude, i really want to be very honest. I don't wish to go off-topic since its not the correct post to say, but Nulgath had his own game, OS, to focus on. He had planned so many things for future OS releases but couldn't work on it due to this Omni project which i know its important.

I can tell that Nulgath is really passionate towards his own game and not to mention he is very fair to his players. I praise Nulgath and i don't want to his passion for OS to go to waste!
Post #: 605
10/28/2013 10:07:08   
DarkLore

*The darkness of Lore eyes each Halloween character hungrily.* They will belong to the darkness! No soul escapes me! AAHAHAHAHAAHA! Anyway. I hope the anniversary brings much to everyone's expectations! The characters are awesome! I hope creature creation is free. Yeah right! LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX2EfGZNfrnODb1j_AsKfEA
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 606
10/28/2013 10:07:47   
Megadragonknight

@legend
I do share the same thoughts as you. But at least Nulgath still can work on OS release even when he was busy, he still manage to find the time to do so. :) So do be positive that OS will be successful game in the future. Though it will have if Artix will still drag Nulgath to work on another new AE project. If so, I hope he won't. I got the feeling that Nulgath would be unhappy if he kept being dragged to help them out on more AE project when he want to focus on OS. Still, I know OS will do well and I really want to see OS beta release end next year even though I hope it was this year.

Anyway, I wish to discuss something about Nulgath's strength currently in OS compare to AQW. Imagine now, I can tell Nulgath is a god-like in OS who had gained greater power than before when he collect tons of souls to increase his power and gain lots of stronger body and armour. I doubt Drakath will be able to survive for that long if he is in OS. He would just be one of the strongest chaos character but not a match against Nulgath in OS. Nulgath's master "the old one" will just be a true nightmare compare to Nulgath who must be using Nulgath behind the scene where none of us know. This is the logic when it comes to a true main villain who are consider to be a god-like destruction.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 10/28/2013 10:12:31 >
Post #: 607
10/28/2013 10:10:23   
legend knight

@darklore
I am as well! Halloween character will be my suitable choice. :D Creature creation? Is it Abomination the zombie golem guy? If so, i hope he is free but i always notice legendary characters always cost SG to purchase at the shop or to evolve. In other words, i hope Abomination will be master rank so he will be free to obtain in the wild. :)

Edit:
@MDK
I hope what you said is true. But i will try to believe in OS becoming a successful game in the future. :) I won't be able to play often nowadays but i know the potential OS have. I wish OS a success and i will drop by whenever i am free.
Its good to chat with you when i had doubts and needed to clarify, MDK.

< Message edited by legend knight -- 10/28/2013 10:17:32 >
Post #: 608
10/28/2013 10:12:20   
Megadragonknight

Edit:
@above
I am so going to get everyone of them this week especially Dread Hound and Abomination. The last mystery character is still unknown so we will see. Hope it will be a surprise for us! :D

Edit:
@above
That will be a good news if Abomination is master rank. Sometimes its hard to tell who is master rank or legendary rank. But it will be fun to figure out. Hope what you said will really be true when the release is live. Do surprise me! I love OS releases for it always surprise me. xD

Edit:
@above
No problem. I love chatting with OS forumites. ;)

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 10/28/2013 10:18:44 >
Post #: 609
10/28/2013 10:22:52   
Beck

@legend knight
Abomination is Legendary rank. You can tell if you looked at the preview art's link. So yeah... probably gonna cost SG's.

Man I don't actually know what I'd do with myself for the Halloween release xD Too many awesome things to get! First up will probably that cool ice lycan for me~
AQW  Post #: 610
10/28/2013 10:27:43   
legend knight

@lord beck
Yikes! You were right. I right-click properties and i found out he is legendary. Which mean he will definitely cost SG. Prepare my shot gun and someone shoot at me. xD
Post #: 611
10/28/2013 10:31:53   
Megadragonknight

@beck
Oh man, I almost forgot that we can be able to see the properties of the characters' art link. For the Halloween release, get the frost lycan! As the true OS ice master, unleash the Ahooo of frost as you pierce and shatter them in ice! I shall bring light and yet darkness with golden and shadow lycan! I am the balance of light, neutral and darkness because I am just a random guy. xD

@legend
Ok, I will shoot at you. xD And once you rest in peace, you will be the true "legend" in the forum who want to brought justice for the poor needy.

Edit:
@beck
Want to join me to shoot Legend? :D

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 10/28/2013 10:32:34 >
Post #: 612
10/28/2013 10:38:09   
legend knight

@MDK
Lol! Ok then. I am the true "legend" as i lived up to my forum name. xD
Post #: 613
10/28/2013 11:26:23   
DarkLore

I the almighty darkness hunger for the DFR! Yes! That has to be the mystery character! Nulgath hinted at them being released on the birthday!
By the way, the ranking is true for the wolves. Human is apprentice, Lycan is Veteran, and black wolf is master! Also dreadhound is veteran!

< Message edited by DarkLore -- 10/28/2013 11:31:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 614
10/28/2013 11:40:04   
Gorillo Titan

What link did you gentlemen press on to find out the character ranks?

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 10/28/2013 11:51:04 >
Post #: 615
10/28/2013 11:48:01   
DarkLore

Girls? I'm a man! LOL! You right click the picture and press properties. If using chrome you have to press inspect element.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 616
10/28/2013 11:48:35   
Megadragonknight

@Darklore
As much as I hate to say this, but it make no sense for DFR to be the mystery character for Halloween release. Maybe he will be release next week if there will be a release but we will see. ;) I am so hunger to get DFR and be the first to get him to 20! If possible, I would love to be the first to get Abomination to 20 too! :D

@titan
We are male for goodness sake! D: If you read legend's post, you can right-click on the characters' picture and then select properties. That's how you can see the characters' element and rank! This is a spoiler to see their rank and element. Also their name as well. xD
Post #: 617
10/28/2013 13:13:04   
Cyber doom5

i will try to get all of those characters

i have 25 sg and i am ready to buy anything nulgath throws at me
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 618
10/28/2013 13:42:57   
Pennocki_

let the SG stockpiling begin!
AQW Epic  Post #: 619
10/29/2013 3:24:36   
Megadragonknight

Again, i hope only 1-2 character will cost SG to obtain by evolving or bought from the shop. Abomination is definitely going to be shop character and cost SG as he is a legendary rank and it will mostly cost 10-12 SG. I am expecting to see that happening since its always the common trend for legendary characters to be standalone character. The other character i think that will cost SG to evolve will be dark lycan consider shadow is the top priority element in OS.
Post #: 620
10/29/2013 4:57:35   
Pennocki_

i think thats because most shadow characters look better than any other element ... except mishap maggots and all of those other weird looking things
AQW Epic  Post #: 621
10/29/2013 5:07:58   
megakyle777

So, we know the wolves are master rank. The question is, which ones are free and which SG? (if any)
DF  Post #: 622
10/29/2013 8:23:52   
Megadragonknight

@pen
Well, this is OS and Nulgath is the true Dark Lord of OS! That's why we can expect many shadow characters. Friday the 13th and Halloween's days are both of the seasonal holiday that are the perfect event for OS since its too creepy and dark which is what I find it very interesting! :D

@megakyle
This is my only guess, Dark Lycan will be SG. Golden and Frost Lycan will both be free to evolve. We will see when the release is live. Oh, do expect Abomination to cost SG to purchase in the character shop.
Post #: 623
10/29/2013 8:39:49   
Asuka
AQW Designer of All Things

quote:

So, we know the wolves are master rank. The question is, which ones are free and which SG? (if any)

Questions and questions, but not enough answers. The moonlight will reveal it all soon

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 624
10/29/2013 8:45:51   
Beck

Plot twist: All the Lycans are free! FREE TO ROAM AROUND AND WOLF YOU

*cough*

Can't wait for the release Friday, though I still need to get Empower from the Shadow pack before it leaves again, and its Just Not Working... curse you, RNG! *shakes tiny fists*
AQW  Post #: 625
Page:   <<   < prev  23 24 [25] 26 27   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 133 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 25 of 30«<2324252627>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition