Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Arcade suggestion.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Arcade suggestion.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/18/2013 19:39:47   
xPhSycHo SnaKe EyeZx

If you really wanna make the arcade a big feature ( as right now IMO it isnt really )

Add more stuff to it , simple.

You wouldn't need to create more stuff , just tokens for items , heres my idea.

Now heres a list of stuff I think should be added to the arcade.

A token for class change
A token for name change
A token to unlock a hair-style.

And basically tokens for more stuff ( If your intrested in more suggestions Devs pm me )

Obviously it would be a really slim chance of winning one of these items , like for the bike , something to actually obtain / buy the tokens for.
Epic  Post #: 1
10/18/2013 19:50:03   
Ranloth
Banned

Name change takes space in the database since you're taking the name permanently for yourself, including the old one. Class change is something that does affect PvP so I doubt this could even work in a balanced way..

I'm all for something that doesn't affect PvP, so something like unlocking hairstyle is quite good. Maybe a discount for a weapon, or house item? ^^
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
10/19/2013 15:08:11   
ED Divine Darkness

add the new passive cores(stat boosts) to the arcades.

or maybe even a nightwraith and charfade (and the rest of the artists) arcade where you can get items only from that arcade that have been designed by the artists and suggestions.

< Message edited by ED Divine Darkness -- 10/21/2013 17:10:50 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Arcade suggestion.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition