Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

make the game better

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> make the game better
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/24/2013 20:48:26   
ED Divine Darkness

as you know, many quest require getting things by killing NPCs. often, it never drops. i had many tries to get pelts but NO. they need to fix this. atleast make it 50% chance to drop. you do realise this makes less missions, and it limits new players to what they can and cant do? utterly frustrating. after 500 npc wins no drop? needs a fix. and yes this post is based on my frustration.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
10/24/2013 20:53:42   
Ranloth
Banned

quote:

and yes this post is based on my frustration.

And Charfade's quote (in the FSI) clearly says that biased suggestions aren't accepted.

Also, there's something called Varium. You either work your way for free, or pay Varium for a shortcut.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
10/24/2013 21:23:13   
Mother1

Last I checked they made that mission like that on purpose. Why you ask? Because they had introduced varium as a short cut and for those who didn't want to wait could use this varium short cut to get the ultimate prize.
Epic  Post #: 3
10/24/2013 21:23:44   
ED Divine Darkness

ohh, so now you an buy a shadow guards helmet for varium? oh wait you cant. or a biohazards claw? nope.

and am i biased in saying the system is unfair if i do 500 npc wins and get no quest reward? wow trans, wow.

snd no im not complaiing about varium. already have enough, and they should atleast make a shop where you can buy quest miscellaneous for varium. like biohazard claws and the stupid shadow guards helmet.

< Message edited by ED Divine Darkness -- 10/24/2013 21:27:06 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
10/24/2013 21:27:23   
wireclub1990
Banned

Something I would like to point out to trans and mother1 yes your right its the reason . However its not good when a player feels they have to buy in cause something is over the top hard to get the free way . These types of games that run that policy tend to fail .

Short sweet and accurate.
Post #: 5
10/24/2013 21:28:07   
Ranloth
Banned

You mention Pelts, which is the only reason to do NPCs for drops. Yetis can be upgraded by using Varium. Other drops don't require as many fights, at all. There is nothing wrong with it. If you can't pay with real money, work your way up.
If you don't want to work your way up nor pay, just stick to what you have. If you expect to get something without working for it (or using Varium as shortcut), then it's not gonna happen.

Besides, it's 15% chance for Lvl 30 (or 35) Yeti. If you face Lvl 5 ones, it is much lower for a reason.

quote:

However its not good when a player feels they have to buy in cause something is over the top hard to get the free way

There's a difference between "must" and "want". Last time I've checked, IA is still the better choice for players due to pure damage.

< Message edited by Trans -- 10/24/2013 21:29:56 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 6
10/24/2013 21:39:09   
wireclub1990
Banned

^ not now a days it isn't yeti or assault bot is far more tactical with lower hp /defences

debuffs are more devastating, Assault bot is the only counter for some classes .

With all the support strength mages running around and support mercs running around and strength bms that yeti disabling their sidearm +aux can be the difference between winning and losing even with no focus .

IA may be pure damage but is useless in a lot of fights against the masses more so in 1v1 you wont survive long enough to use that one shot . And a lot of people are rolling high malf support so bb tech so situational IA is . Pretty worthless now against the masses now if you ask me vs other bots.
Post #: 7
10/24/2013 21:45:12   
Mother1

@ Wireclub

You can buy a basic yeti with credits or varium, so in all honestly that isn't a valid excuse. The chomp ability works the same in disabling sidearms at all levels. Be it a regular baby/dark yeti, baby/dark yeti warrior or Omega Baby/dark yeti.

But even if that wasn't the case what needs to be done as I said once again is have the game reworked and rebalanced so these builds won't be so devastating to the masses and we can have variety.
Epic  Post #: 8
10/24/2013 21:53:13   
wireclub1990
Banned

^ :P I agree with the reworked, but buy a yeti ?

Sure if you can afford the credits to enhance fully upgrade skill core (this is assuming you stick with starter gear and free rewards from missions otherwise you also have to buy gear) then buy the bot for 40k and if you want to go bm ch or tlm another 50k that's way north of 199k credits by the time your done good luck dying your way up to cash that cheque . Unfortunately its a better alternative then buying varium their is just no incentive speed doesn't cut it why everyone is using either old gear from beta /gamma / delta or the new azrael gear for the most part . Not that I think varium should be a free ticket to victory then again azrael brought back the p2w aspect. I honestly don't know what they can do at this point so much damage has been done. If I was them I'd cut my losses luckily for us I'm not.
Post #: 9
10/25/2013 6:55:47   
ED Divine Darkness

quote:

You mention Pelts, which is the only reason to do NPCs for drops. Yetis can be upgraded by using Varium. Other drops don't require as many fights, at all. There is nothing wrong with it. If you can't pay with real money, work your way up.
If you don't want to work your way up nor pay, just stick to what you have. If you expect to get something without working for it (or using Varium as shortcut), then it's not gonna happen.

Besides, it's 15% chance for Lvl 30 (or 35) Yeti. If you face Lvl 5 ones, it is much lower for a reason.

you are jumping to conclusions. if i wanted to i would buy it with varium, but there isnt much difference between basic and omega yetis. maybe i just want to complete all the missions, and im having trouble with yetis? if you are gonna buy it with varium, they might aswell give you the rewards of all the quests aswell as the serums.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> make the game better
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition