Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= October 25, 2013 - Next Week's Halloween Release!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= October 25, 2013 - Next Week's Halloween Release!
Page 1 of 3123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/25/2013 17:48:58   
Beck

quote:

Next Week's Halloween Release!
Posted on October 25, 2013 by Nulgath

Upcoming Game Update!
Look for these Oversoul updates NEXT WEEK!

• Druid of the Claw
  • Lycan
  • Dark Lycan
  • Golden Lycan
  • Frost Lycan
  • Abomination
  • ???
  • ???

Coming Soon!
  • Skexis and Void Knight Rank ups!
  • Monthly Rare Character Releases! Meaning they will leave once the month is over but will return again when that month comes around again.
  • Resonance Update: Rev is unable to finish Resonance so I'll be taking over the creation of her. She'll be released as soon as I can finish her up!

• AQW  Post #: 1
    10/25/2013 17:54:40   
    The Finnish Phoenix

Awesome! That feline character at the bottom is beautiful and loving the Resonance update!
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
    10/25/2013 17:56:09   
    Alpha Seagull

Skexis Evolution should be suave.
    As should that Feline Character.
    ~HexGull

AQW  Post #: 3
    10/25/2013 17:59:40   
    Axel459
    The Void Calls

It's a dog. Dread hound based off of Hell hounds.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
    10/25/2013 21:39:06   
    Megadragonknight

Awesome! Next week release is so going to be great! Dread Hound?! Nulgath did really somehow read my question of the Battlecon thread! This mean the remaining 3 CoTW, Slime, Storm Spitter and Nose Needle will be release too in the future! :D Also, Abomination also known as Creature Creation?! This will make next week character even more awesome! 8 characters next week, that's going to keep us really busy. :D
    Post #: 5
    10/25/2013 22:07:50   
    DarkLore

Unless a lot requires soulgems. Knowing its the first anniversary, that may not be too likely.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX2EfGZNfrnODb1j_AsKfEA
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
    10/25/2013 22:18:42   
    Andlu

I'm sure those updates are for halloween, not birthday e.e
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 7
    10/25/2013 23:16:16   
    Megadragonknight

Next week update is Halloween. Birthday is unknown but possibly the week after next will be VK and Skexis evolution. Looking forward to see their evolution especially VK since I want to ensure that its not Dragonfiend Rider but a new appearance of a void character.
    Post #: 8
    10/26/2013 0:28:52   
    Gorillo Titan

Why does druid of the claws look cooler than the wolves?
    Post #: 9
    10/26/2013 3:59:00   
    Megadragonknight

Because he is half-human and half-lycan?
    Post #: 10
    10/26/2013 4:17:31   
    megakyle777

I have to wonder what the point of putting two question marks is when you show one of them (The Dog).
    DF  Post #: 11
    10/26/2013 4:37:36   
    Megadragonknight

@megakyle
    I guess Nulgath just want to do this for fun and to confuse us a bit. The dog is not an ordinary dog, he is dread hound from the Miltonius Arts! Its been a while since the CoTW character was released but we will have dread hound coming next week.

The last mystery character is unknown but knowing its Halloween release next week, I can at least predict to be another one of the CoTW. Storm Spitter, slime or needle nose. They are all qualify to be a Halloween character too especially slime and needle nose.
    Post #: 12
    10/26/2013 5:09:36   
    megakyle777

...Am I the only one who is kinda hoping that with Abomination as a char that will be the SG release and all the Werewolves will be free? Also, I kinda want to see what the Frost Werewolf looks like. If it;s like that Darkness Werewolf but Ice, I think I will go for that since I DO need a good Ice Char.
    DF  Post #: 13
    10/26/2013 5:25:58   
    Megadragonknight

Nope. I also hope Abomination will be at least the only SG character while the other are free to evolve and obtain. Hope they are not hard to encounter too.

Here is the picture of Frost Lycan. Took from facebook photo but you will be able to see frost lycan. Its just a colour changes of the skin and the rest of the design remain the same. Looks really nice.
    Post #: 14
    10/26/2013 10:14:15   
    Gorillo Titan

Are these characters seasonal or are they here for good? I never saw the word seasonal used. Also could these be monthly rares?
    Post #: 15
    10/26/2013 10:19:12   
    Megadragonknight

@titan
    Definitely seasonal because they are Halloween character. But for abomination, dread hound and the mystery character, I find it quite hard to tell if they will be seasonal character or not.
    Post #: 16
    10/26/2013 13:31:51   
    TheSage

Well considering the "monthly rares" is still in the coming soon section of the DN post its safe to bet none of these are the monthly rare.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
    10/26/2013 14:39:36   
    Andlu

@TheSage You gotta consider PL HH and abber are all character which have been released during halloween week, and they are seasonal.
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 18
    10/26/2013 14:46:49   
    Gorillo Titan

Also something I've noticed new character tend to revolve around the CC out so one of the last two could be an ice character or it maybe it just dread hound and a rank up or rank down for it
    Post #: 19
    10/27/2013 4:41:14   
    Megadragonknight

@Andlu
    PL, HH and abberant are all the Halloween seasonal rare character ever since last year. They are not consider the monthly rare character. Beside, like what Sage said, the monthly rare character release is still in the Coming Soon list so none are the monthly rare character including the druid of the claw, lycan, 3 werewolves, abomination, dread fiend and the mystery character. Seasonal rare character and monthly rare character are different as seasonal rare character are Holiday character on their respective event while monthly rare character are another kind of "special" seasonal character.
    Post #: 20
    10/27/2013 7:49:43   
    Andlu

@Mega Wait what? I didn't say anything about those werewolves and anything of the release being Monthly rare character. I excepted them to fade away with the haloween, since they seem to be from it
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 21
    10/27/2013 8:24:50   
    Megadragonknight

@Andlu
    Huh? Oh, about the werewolves. I know you are not referring to them. Was adding extra detail when Sage mentioned about "none of these" which refer to Lycan, Abomination and the others not being the monthly rare character. But for the PL, HHM and abberant, you were replying to Sage about them being seasonal but because Sage mentioned about monthly rare, I reply to you and state that PL, HHM, abberant, lycan, abomination and the others are seasonal rare character and not monthly rare character.

Maybe it was due to my previous 2 post:
    quote:

Definitely seasonal because they are Halloween character. But for abomination, dread hound and the mystery character, I find it quite hard to tell if they will be seasonal character or not.

Sage must had reply to me about none are monthly rare especially abomination, dread hound and mystery character. This must had what make our post quite confusing. Sorry about that. xD

Edit: Oh, and I must be the one who was confused. Blame my reading problem.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 10/27/2013 8:25:40 >
    Post #: 22
    10/27/2013 8:32:19   
    Mondez

If Abomination is gonna be seasonal then I better grab him quick when he is released because I've been waiting for him ever since I saw him in the SS page on the OD homepage when it was released.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
    10/27/2013 9:35:36   
    Megadragonknight

Abomination is really like an anticipating character to everyone including me. xD It will be quite disappointing if he is seasonal but on a good side he is not permanent rare. :)
    Post #: 24
    10/27/2013 10:25:43   
    Rageraptor2

I haven't played Oversoul in a long time but, a while back when I used to play, there was 5 Five damage Cards (Now 500 Damage) and if you were able to get all five cards in a turn (Which was extremely hard) your character would do a sorta ultimate move that would instantly kill your opponent, or if he/she was high level, put them on the brink of death. When I came back to Oversoul awhile ago, I saw most of my characters didn't have 5 500 Damage cards, like, my X-Mas Fiend only has 3. So did they remove the ultimate attack, can some chars just not do it, or what?
    Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= October 25, 2013 - Next Week's Halloween Release!
    Page 1 of 3123>
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition