Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Varium Packs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Varium Packs
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/27/2013 12:17:40   
ED Divine Darkness

it would be cool if they could bring small ordinary weapons on the lower varium packs. i dont know why they destroyed that in the first place. it was a good system, as were the keys, and i think they need to be brought back. thoughts? and can someone please tell me how piston punch works?
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
10/27/2013 12:32:00   
axell5

when i saw varium packs i thought you were going to suggest making lower var packs to be worth it. Like pay 900 AP for 900 var or 5k AP for 5k var and not lower packs to not be worth it and only bigger ones
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 2
10/27/2013 12:47:59   
Seteriel

quote:

can someone please tell me how piston punch works?

It has a base damage of 3. Can deal more on crit. Does not benefit from rage - but it consumes your rage = NEVER rage with piston strike.
It steals mana and converts part of it to your pool, based on def/res setting of the armor (comparable to generator, here is the tabula: http://epicduelwiki.com/w/Piston_Punch_Scale ).
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
10/30/2013 4:06:32   
AQisFuN
Banned

@Axell Can you refrain from making useless posts and give some feedback instead?

Yeah, I think they had a fair system going back then. I have no idea why they took it out though...now only the biggest and most expensive package is worth your money. But I really want those keys back...it would make things much easier.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Varium Packs
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition