Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Fix the piston punsh core!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Fix the piston punsh core!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/31/2013 10:57:55   
DiverX

Fix this core is VERY unbalanced because this core drains 25 energy the opponent and gives it to you if and only if, you have put your armor for enery damage, in my case according to my strategy game , I have all my armor in defense since I have 42 of resistensia, and this core no use to me, as it only drains the energy but not recharged my me I only get 5! in conclusion this core is no good if you have assigned to your armor is for defense , this core is useless because not even give you health , I think this is very unfair, because you do not just want to take mana to the opponent if not that also wants to keep it for yourself

I suggest that this core will always return all the energy has been drained the opponent
Post #: 1
10/31/2013 11:01:06   
Ranloth
Banned

That's how it's meant to work.. You are NOT going to drain 25 EP and get the same in return.

You either go for full Res, and get more return but less drain OR go for full Def, and drain more but get less return. You cannot have both, in the same way Generator works. If you cannot find a suitable use for the core, change it. There is no problems with the core. Not always, every single build will be suitable for a given core.

Not having a practical use for your build =/= underpowered.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
10/31/2013 11:10:50   
DiverX

DUDE! i say the core drains 25% and you only recover 5% than you drain but if you have the armor in resistance you recover all, thats crap for the people that we have the armor in defense.
Post #: 3
10/31/2013 11:18:59   
danirasab
Banned

This core is specifically used for BM because they don't have an EP drain skills. Many were complaining about BM not having an EP draining skill so they made a core called piston punch. If they did give an EP drain skill to BM; then the class would be OP so I guess they decided to make a core for it.
Epic  Post #: 4
10/31/2013 11:21:13   
Ranloth
Banned

Then don't get the core or adjust your strategy to make the core beneficial. There's no balance problem with the core only because your build doesn't make it useful. Either adjust your build or don't get the core.
AQ Epic  Post #: 5
10/31/2013 11:53:11   
DiverX

I am blood mage but I think they should make this functional core for all types of strategies into a blood mage and not in a limited quantity.
Post #: 6
10/31/2013 11:56:12   
axell5

this is a draining skill but you choose if it gives you or gets rid of oponent energy otherwise draining 25(meaning geting and getting rid of oponent energy) would be too OP. So if you want energy, get more def(i think def gives you energy)
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 7
10/31/2013 12:08:16   
Predator9657

quote:

this core no use to me

Then use a different one?
Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Fix the piston punsh core!
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition