Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Busses, Trams, and Vehicles used for people transportation

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Busses, Trams, and Vehicles used for people transportation
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/2/2013 15:55:43   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

This idea came to me back in 2010 when the first bike came out. What is this idea you ask? This is an idea involving people riding in other peoples vehicles.

Here's how it works. I pull up in a mini bus type of thing that has 6 spots, including me, the bus driver. The spots are there so you know how much people you can fit in said car. I'm bringing it back right now because of the success of the Model L car.

Before anyone asks, Yes, It has been my life long dream to be a bus driver in Epic Duel.

How do I get people inside?

I'm glad you asked Aaron Anticipation, players that want to ride will click your vehicle and instead of a challange player button it will have a request ride button. The driver then chooses to accept the applicant into their bus. Now they too go wherever the bus driver goes. Maybe you can make each ride cost a low amount of credits too. Like 20 or 10. Additionally, the Bus driver can request people to hop on by the same thing, since the bus driver cannot enter battles, it will show in the challange area, "Request Ride."

I the driver, then take them around the map for mission spots and whatnot. This is a cool feature for tours too.

What happens if the bus driver teleports?

If the bus driver teleports everyone goes with him. Simple stuff I think.

What happens if the buss driver logs out?

Then everyone on the bus will be back to walking.

What happens if a player on the bus enters a battle?

The player loses its spot on the bus.

What happens if there is 6 players on the bus already?

It says this bus is currently full.

How much do these vehicles cost?

In order for these to remain premium they will not cost credits and will cost a high amount of varium. At least 5,000. These buses WILL be color custimizible.

What do they look like? Where does chat for players go? Etc.

It will be a large vehicle with 6 windows. The names of the players on the bus will be shown below each window and chat comes up slightly above said window. Clicking on a window will bring up that players thing that allows you to add them as a friend, report them, challange them, and whatever.

The bus driver cannot enter battles when he is driving the bus.

What do you guys think of this? I've personally always wanted something like this.

You cannot preform action on a vehicle that carries more than 1 person.

< Message edited by Chosen 0ne -- 11/2/2013 17:59:17 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
11/2/2013 17:24:00   
Cyber Dream

I think this will be a really, really, really, really, really, really, GREAT IDEA! I've always extra features to help improve the way you hangout in ED. Lets just hope that you don't have to uppercut anyone
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
11/2/2013 17:50:12   
Predator9657

Sure, we have cars, why not buses!
Epic  Post #: 3
11/3/2013 12:50:21   
ED Divine Darkness

or a tank O_o. so you can shoot an enemies shield array thing.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
11/7/2013 19:10:31   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

Live wars with tanks that people control and move would be pretty sweet.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
11/7/2013 21:04:31   
Rayman
Banned

Supported, Seems like a pretty nice idea.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
11/8/2013 3:30:23   
CN2025

supported and the fee the people pay on your buss gets transfered to your own money pool
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 7
11/8/2013 17:44:32   
LigerBeard

I kinda like the idea, especially since people will probably socialize a tiny bit more in ED, which would lessen negativity towards other players to an extent. Hats off for originality too, but it would be cool if these "buses" came in more than one style, like the bikes(but then the price would be even more expensive).

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 11/8/2013 17:50:15 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
11/8/2013 20:49:13   
CN2025

maybe 200k for credits price then you can earn that money back with the money you charge them with
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 9
11/9/2013 1:03:17   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

^^Yes, but it would take a really long time to make profit. It'll be a real job! Lol.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 10
11/9/2013 23:42:28   
Midnightsoul

We need white vans for transportation. XD
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 11
11/11/2013 15:36:38   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

^^59 secret agents hop out of a vehicle at Oz and arrest some random member of the Exiles. That would be sick.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 12
11/11/2013 17:38:05   
Fooy8000

I think it's a decent idea. It seems extremely unfair to players who either choose not to or don't have the cash for varium. The reason I say this is because you said "Be able to charge 20-10 credits". I think it should be able to be purchased by free players, but cost like 50,000 credits. Other than that, supported.
Post #: 13
11/11/2013 19:47:26   
SCAR

Not Supported, the cost is extremely high, I personally don't know many people who are going to pay around 25$ for bus, 200k credits is also way to high, not many people have 200k, and I don't think many people are going to pay 200k for a bus that doesn't really benefit them in any way, I agree with 50k credits, and the varium price should be around 1,500, the fee to ride the bus should be around 5-10 credits, I think it's a nice feature to show new people that have joined the game to certain missions they need to get too, or weapons they may want, if these standards are met, than I Support this.
Post #: 14
11/12/2013 10:52:41   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

The reason why the cost is high is because we don't want 80 busses in one room. If they become as ubiquitous as bikes or even flying I believe the luxury is ruined.

Am I not logical? Is this wrong? I don't think so, but please do tell me.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 15
11/15/2013 22:45:35   
CN2025

bat man mobile fbi style how can people not like this :o
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 16
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Busses, Trams, and Vehicles used for people transportation
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition