Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(ED/AQ): A New Realm

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AE Crossover >> (ED/AQ): A New Realm
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/2/2013 20:16:12   
danirasab
Banned

Discussion thread

Storyline:
Dage
Prologue I
Crossover: ED/AQW

"Don't you dare kill each other here" said Gravelyn. "I won't, right, Dage?" said Nulgath . "I will not to try to resist it." said Dage teasingly. "Well, do we have a plan or not?" said Artix . "We don't have any plans" said Alteon. "Let's just smash our way in. It would be fun! Mehehe...." whispered Zorbak. "You can't just barge you're way in without a plan?! We'll get killed easily." Artix said excitingly, holding back with his axe. "I said don't do anything stupid" Gravelyn said, looking at Artix with a Crooked smile. "We'll figure out something." said Nulgath . "Yeah we---" Alteon was cut off when they saw a familiar face. "What are you doing here?" Dage questioning to Drakath.
"I came here for Alteon of course. Didn't I say I was going to save you for the best part of the last?"

Alteon is speechless staring with his gruesome looking eyes at Drakath while he is laughing at Alteon immensely ready to turn him into one of the 13 lords of chaos. Ready? Drakath eyes widen and uses one of his chaotic powers at Drakath but Alteon is weakened from the damage he previously had at SwordHaven and did not have the energy to fight back. The spell was about to hit Alteon and was going to obliterate him. Then.....

Drakath wanted his revenge on Alteon as he was the son of Slugwrath (DF) who was unhappy that he took the throne from his father which is why he joined Evil. He was just a bandit and wasn't no threat but he was granted chaotic power from someone or something. He then came into Swordhaven about to slay his worst enemy as Alteon and Sepulchure were having the last fight between good and evil but something stopped them in their path of destruction when Drakath arrived. Drakath destroyed Sepulchure with immense power but the problem was that he was undead which meant he was still alive with all of his powers and spells still within him. Unfortunately Drakath ripped the soul out of Sepulchure and crushed it with his hands. He then died.

Then Dage jumps out vigorously "I'll save you Alteon, I got your back covered!". Dage gets weakened and Voila, Drakath then sends Dage into another realm that he has never traveled called Epicduel. He then hears whispers that in his head that he would become the 13 lords of chaos but he tries and stops it. Valestra comes in with Health boosters but it still doesn't cure what he has. Hank jumps out and says "Who the hell are you?". "WHO THE HELL AM I? I am Dage the Evil, dark lord of the Underworld. I defeated Nulgath the ArchFiend and sent him to another realm… a bright world ripe for conquering....".

Titan comes to see who the hell this giant was. Amongst them they were talking on how he got into this realm and Dage then realized that Drakath sent him over here. Dage is weakened but at the same time he is strong. He hears whispers in his body to become a chaos but does not. Titan then casts a spell on Dage to see if he would get better but nothing worked for him. The whole of the Epicduel Omega was thinking the solution to the problem. Dage then had remembered "You need to get tears of the mother!!!! Which can save me!!!". Nightwraith answered " But we do not know what it is". Dage then writes on paper on what items he will need for the tears of the mother which luckily this realm has. Suddenly.....

Dage overpoweringly gets angry and slays an exile in front of him. He does not know what or who he is attacking. All he knows is he is being controlled by someone. Titan rapidly gets his staff and sends him somewhere where he cannot harm anyone. Charfade says "It is going to take a few 100s or a 1000s of legions and exiles to find all these items to make the tears of the Mother". Titan mumbling "Indeed". "What then? Do we have to battle Dage and throw the tears of the mother at him?" says hank. "I guess so" answered Valestra.

< Message edited by danirasab -- 11/2/2013 20:30:02 >
Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AE Crossover >> (ED/AQ): A New Realm
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition