Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Design Notes 7th November, 2013 - Next Week: OS Anniversary Release!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes 7th November, 2013 - Next Week: OS Anniversary Release!
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/7/2013 19:23:04   
TheSage

I believe it will be just like getting founder last year, you have to buy SGs over a specific time period then later once its over everyone gets the reward. I am not aware of the specific details but that is the most logical way they would do it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
11/7/2013 20:17:30   
Zanzibaarus

*the ground opens up and out comes me*

THE ORDER OF SKEXIS SHALL RISE AGAIN!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
11/7/2013 20:51:05   
Megadragonknight

I guess i can look forward to the combo. I still wish i could have VK. :( Anyway, what about the variation of VK and skexis that were promised long ago? I hope it can be release maybe next year OS anniversary. For the 1st upholder character, i wasn't surprised at all that there will be upholder character in OS all because of AQW. xD Still, its going to permanent rare character and i hate it but because its one way to persuade players to buy SG package so OS can earn more money. I can tolerate it. Beside, its nice to have more new characters alongside monthly rare character.
Post #: 28
11/7/2013 21:47:10   
Zanzibaarus

I don't remember any mention of variations of VK and Skexis, the only known promises on them I remember are the aforementioned EVOs that will be released hopefully next week.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
11/7/2013 22:09:50   
Gorillo Titan

Someone said something about a brown version of skexis.
Post #: 30
11/7/2013 22:16:03   
the warden

yay:) i got the last light and neutral cc cards i needed:)
cant wait for next weeks release.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 31
11/7/2013 22:20:35   
Megadragonknight

@Zanzibaarus
Nulgath stated it long ago there will be a variation of VK and skexis for fairness. Some of us have reason to unable to participate the stress test due to time zone difference. Nulgath is very kind to develop a variation of VK and skexis.
Post #: 32
11/8/2013 6:58:43   
legend knight

Yes, Nulgath had stated long ago that there will be variation of VK and skexis. It wasn't announced yet when both of the variation will be release. But I hope it can be release soon so i can get the variation of VK since i couldn't get VK due to time zone difference. A frustrating reason why i miss stress test and no way can the original VK be given to the players who had truly valid reason since it will be unfair to the stress tester. Even though i don't have VK, i am still excited to see his evolution and i heard there will be 2 version, SG and free but i hope it will be the same character otherwise the stress tester will be unhappy that they can't get both of the legendary evolution since they can get VK only once. I hope Skexis will be the same if he do have 2 version of evolution.

For the 1st uphold character, i am so excited yet not liking this since it may have a high possible chance of it being permanent rare character. However, this will absolutely persuade us especially those who are true hunter/collector of OS like MDK to buy SG package so not only will they obtain the uphold character, but also to use SG to obtain near future SG characters.
Post #: 33
11/8/2013 9:35:17   
99th Dracopyre

Why do I have a feeling that Void Knight's rank up is the Fiend Rider from AQWorlds.

Oh well, I hope things get good.

~Draco
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 34
11/8/2013 9:42:37   
Megadragonknight

@Drago
Somehow, I already had doubt Void Knight's rank up will be Dragonfiend Rider. Because Dragonfiend Rider had 2 version, male and female. Void Knight is a male, if his legendary evolution is the male dragonfiend rider, what about the female dragonfiend rider? No way can any evolution change his/her gender to another opposite gender. But, I can tell VK evolution will be something very new and exciting Nulgath had already planned alongside Skexis. Look forward to it and I will be looking forward to skexis evolution only since I don't have VK. :(
Post #: 35
11/8/2013 9:49:53   
Lord Noonien Soong

Wow! I might be able to purchase some SG's to get that char maybe! This is awesome!

< Message edited by Lord Noonien Soong -- 11/8/2013 9:50:12 >
DF  Post #: 36
11/8/2013 10:19:57   
Andlu

I am sorry MDK but that.“chaniging gender“ is not.a valid argument. Shadow nomad changes race when evolving. Also VK variation is already here, Void Reaper.

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 37
11/8/2013 11:04:59   
Gorillo Titan

Why speculate on a rank up if it comes out in a few days just wait patiently. Nulgath normaly gives a preview of the releases on tuesday and wednesday you'll find out then.
Post #: 38
11/8/2013 11:09:43   
Megadragonknight

@Andlu
Changing race? But I am talking about changing of gender! A male evolving to a female! That's too super weird and illogical. Even AE was consider a game company with lots of funny/crazy/weird stuff, but sometimes it follow some logic like the opposite gender. The only way it can happen is through jokes and humour but OS is not such a thing. None of the male evolution became female in the end and so is female. For the VK variation, I kinda agree VR is the variation although the true meaning of variation means slight difference of another same type. This mean VR may not even be the variation of VK since his hood, cape and weapon makes a huge difference from VK's weapon and helm. Beside, Nulgath never even mentioned once about Void Reaper being the variation of VK but rather a promo character alongside Black Dragon. Just only to state the meaning of variation but so long as Dragonfiend Rider is not the evolution of VK which have a high chance it won't be, I would be glad even if the variation of VK will or will not be release since Dragonfiend Rider already consider it as the variation of VK for me. I don't know the rest but I think they will have the same thoughts as me.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 11/8/2013 11:10:25 >
Post #: 39
11/8/2013 11:11:45   
legend knight

@Andlu
Your point about "changing race" is the truly invalid one. Changing race? Thats different from gender. MDK is not even talking about the change of race. Changing race is possible much like human can turn to vampire or lycan but due to some effects. Changing of race is logic at least in virtual world. But gender is extremely weird. I know you love VK that you wish dragonfiend rider is the legendary form of VK. But don't be selfish as MDK, other non-stress tester and I don't have VK and we don't complain too much although MDK was sad every time it comes to unable to get VK due to same reason as me. I understand deeply his feelings. I think he along with the other non stress tester would be glad if Dragonfiend Rider is not the evolution of VK but rather a standalone character. We wont mind if the variation of VK won't be release since Void Reaper can consider to be variation of VK. However, i don't seem to recall Nulgath stating that VR is the variation of VK but rather a promo character.
Post #: 40
11/8/2013 11:19:48   
Megadragonknight

@titan
I can't say its a speculation or a confirmation but all I only state is logic. Dragonfiend Rider being the evolution of VK won't possibly happen because of gender differences and the original VK is a male. He can't evolve to female dragonfiend rider due to different gender and its strange and illogical for a male to evolve to female unless there is a female VK who will be the variation of VK.

I don't wish to discuss about VK evolution already since some will think its only a speculation which I heard almost everyday although that's what we always do.
Post #: 41
11/8/2013 11:30:42   
Boom u doom

quote:

But I am talking about changing of gender!

Talk about Bieber JK

But yes, void knight variant seems to be the void reaper, and I doubt there will be a skexis variant because it was there for like a month. My guess is maybe the reaper will become the female rider and void knight to male, or vice versa.
AQW  Post #: 42
11/8/2013 11:32:22   
Pennocki_

Void reaper definitely counts as a variation of Void knight
sure he has a different weapon and gains a hood and cape but that is still a variant
AQW Epic  Post #: 43
11/8/2013 11:34:29   
Boom u doom

^and I think the cards are the same, except void reaper has void reflection. The variant is actually better O.o
AQW  Post #: 44
11/8/2013 11:56:44   
clintonian

yea Void reaper is the variation lolz both have the exact same cards except reaper has 1 less defense card and gains void reflection
Post #: 45
11/8/2013 12:09:15   
Gorillo Titan

I bet once VK and skexis rank up come out people will speculate for another year on skexis master then skexis legendary the next year. >.> But anyway aren't the voids like living shadows anyway meaning they wouldn't technically have genders?
Post #: 46
11/8/2013 13:56:25   
DarkLore

Nulgath gives his contracts to mortals to change them into powerful creatures. He gives them free will in return. It's because females sign his contracts too. Thus females in his army exist.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
11/8/2013 14:34:32   
Andlu

So? Just because hood, new weapon and cape makes him not a variant? He is a variant, ABOUT THE SAME DECK(VR got one void reflection that VK doesn't, but VK has one more shield)
Anyway, as Nulgath once said when they asked if BD could get an evo(Impossible cuz it's legendary), he said "Anything's possible". So if someone can change from human-elf when evolving, I'm sure they can change gender too.

< Message edited by Andlu -- 11/8/2013 14:39:01 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 48
11/8/2013 16:08:59   
TheSage

I'm just going to end this now, Void Dragon Rider is NOT the Void Knights evolution. A good clue is the fact that the evolutions for both characters are still being made, or else they would have been released last week.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
11/8/2013 16:45:24   
Dragon Elite X

Woot Sage with the TKO!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes 7th November, 2013 - Next Week: OS Anniversary Release!
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition