Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Battery Pickup OP??

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Battery Pickup OP??
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/8/2013 17:59:34   
lostlong

I think it should be scaled by a stat instead of lvl...
Post #: 1
11/8/2013 18:02:18   
Mother1

If it was scaled with stats then that would open up a huge can of abuse. People would just abuse X stat and they would be able to get a ton of energy back. possibly more than what is given now. Plus it has a 4 turn cool down.

Epic  Post #: 2
11/8/2013 18:09:32   
lampur1

the 4 turn cooldown is the weakness to it + it doesnt take away energy like mercs static so be happy :3

< Message edited by lampur1 -- 11/8/2013 18:15:12 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
11/8/2013 18:38:15   
Darkforce832

everything shood be tested out for few days b4 we call things op.
Post #: 4
11/8/2013 18:39:48   
Synner

I dont think this skill is op at all
Post #: 5
11/8/2013 19:34:19   
Lord Of K1lling
Banned

4 turn cooldown makes it balanced, and just use a high level EMP if it becomes a big issue for you, level 4-6 with decent tech, takes a large amount of energy off them

I may not win, but i'll try like crazy to win.

Officer of Unholy Elites
Epic  Post #: 6
11/9/2013 2:45:50   
NDB

Battery Backup is overpowered because it is way better compared to what the other passives were replaced with. From what I've been seeing, caster tech mages are least affected by these balance changes because the Battery Backup skill is the least severe replacement.
Epic  Post #: 7
11/9/2013 9:21:58   
rejaylob

I agree with NDB, Caster TM are so OP with this update. This is because they replenish energy with Battery Pickup and Assimilation with high defenses. As of now I hope they will fix this soon.
AQ Epic  Post #: 8
11/9/2013 11:50:42   
toopygoo

ok, at 25, this is TOTALLY abuseable.. i tested my reommended build, which im not gonna share, cause screw more copying...

its a mage casterbuild, with a decent heal and super charge. i can cast super charge 2-3 times per game if i want and it heals me, and forces my enemies to heal and lose a turn themselves, by the damage i deal, i have rage the next turn (turn 4) and can rage plasma bolt for more than what they jsut healed for at level 20-30, and thus turn 4-5 i win the game... i lost 2 out of nearly 50 battles last night, and both had multiple critical hits, which would ahve been the main cause of my downfall. i think this synergy is extremely well planned out, and to coutner it, either change progressions of stronger skills, or give other classes such a synergic build as well... otherwise, they are rendered useless against a build like the one i was using.
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
11/9/2013 12:48:24   
Sensei Chan

Agreed It is much too OVERPOWERD!!!
Epic  Post #: 10
11/9/2013 13:09:30   
Noobatron x3000

Guys guys people are complaining about these caster mages thing is their the easiest thing in the world to counter few little points

1) Their almost always running extreme dex / tech low on the equivalent stat exploit it.
2) every single spell they have is energy its their only real damage their strength + support usually is relatively low exploit it (decent tech and a l1 energy shield their life is over)
3) if you've took note of 2 decent tech means if your a bh your low level emp is enough to make them completely useless if timed right .

They aren't hard to deal with.
Post #: 11
11/9/2013 13:11:55   
Ranloth
Banned

^ It's not the build being a threat to everyone but the skill causing it to be stronger than intended.
AQ Epic  Post #: 12
11/9/2013 13:13:40   
Elite Tuga

@ Noobatron x30000

I agree 100%
Anyone who goes contrary is just a player who needs more time to think of the right build against Tech's & strategic builds are now the way forward. No more super damage & little sacrifice.
Epic  Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Battery Pickup OP??
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition