Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: New actives

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: New actives
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/10/2013 0:32:31   
CivilAE

@Mother1
quote:

So basically you are saying anything that someone can't handle or beat they want it toned down so they can beat it without trouble? Cause if that is the case then those people are reason why we have so few tools to work with in the game.

I don't know how you got that but no , what I was getting at is that being "active test subjects" don't walk hand in hand with people that want to keep their W/L ratio and such. I do understand that the testing is necessary among the player base to best determine what is right for the game(what syfy was getting at), but people naturally don't want that testing period to impact them permanently as it does with time/money and match outcomes. It's only natural for a player to want a fair chance at all times which is why they come here to discuss their concerns ASAP. You can't expect anything less from a competitive game. People prioritize the desire for winning differently.(But naturally in a PvP game its top priority among most). Until it is presented before them the possibility to win or a fair resolve or change in their approach, what can you expect?

I don't speak from this perspective as if I did, I wouldn't have fret to pick up every single promotional (P2W)advantage presented before me over the years. Me, I play from character, I don't play by the player established meta game in anything to preserve my uniqueness overall, all else follows accordingly.

People don't have the same class, the same gear, or resources so it varies and it should all be balanced together.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 26
11/10/2013 0:52:51   
ambien

that is what l am saying it gets very old when players cry about the game play. if people think the staff or devs do not know what is happening well those playesr might be lost in time or space or do not play much no more or keep up with the ed email news or updates. face it every up date or cores or skillz people get on the band wagon and cry, give the devs 1 week or 2 weeks to fix the problem they know about before the release even happens.

why do you think they got testers to try the new items cores skillz. builds out get real. some people can not wait as soon as their old oped build gets nerft they cry, and say no fair.

you seen it all the time on forum . well maybe here is a fix just listen

we have 12 skillz on tree, well ok have the staff give 5kX12 in credits, for skillz then have each class buy 12 skillz using the credits allowed for the skillz so each skill is 5k , only can be used for skillz pick any skillz for your class. still have the mage , bm, ch, merc, tlm,bh, classes but pick your own skillz 1 time shot only. then every one could not cry no more they could pick their skillz and make their true builds. so each skill cost 5k and if you do not spend all the credits it is lost, the tree will look the same as far as what you have to put points into the tree you could not skip around, to engage the skill.

then u would see build makers and then players could not cry because they picked their skillz for the tree. all skillz would follow the rules and rags for the skill for use like dex and tech str. support, needed for that skill to work. you could have so many kinds of build but like l said this only a 1 time deal for making an picking the skillz

my thoughts on this.
always the syfy

< Message edited by ambien -- 11/10/2013 1:08:30 >
Post #: 27
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: New actives
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition