Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Str/Supp Requirements for Battery and Assimilation

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Str/Supp Requirements for Battery and Assimilation
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/12/2013 10:42:12   
Hellion Storm

Drop venom blade on ch and bh give them parasite

since blood mages don't like parasite drop that from them and give them fire scythe for their burst damage and drop its energy cost to around the same as bludgeon or maybe a tad less.

tlm lost their tanking abilities but gain a stronger sup build.The only way to get this back is to bring back his passives and thats not going to happen, sadly.

Tm is fine the way it is.

Half the cost of armor actives and give them 5 turns over 4.

Increase blood shield's power by 50%.

decrease blood mark's energy cost by 25% and give it one turn more.

Decrease azural's will to 14 en to use. (8 for his aux spec)

make static smash un-blockable.

blood commander could be a option for a blood mage over blood mark (seems interesting).

decrease platinum pride to 10 en to use.

decrease the cost of frost shards to 5 en to use.

increase the cost of exile/legion strike to 10 or drop the other strikes to 8 also.

Bots should remain the same and not cost energy to use.

give bunker buster 5% more penetration.

Increase the minimum damage of super charge by 2 (maximum stays the same).

Decrease omega override to 10 en to use.

Increase Improbability gate to 12.

Increase ninja reflexes and deflection passive cores by 1%.

Increase the formula of solar punch by +1. (Armor*3)+5=energy drained (resistance*3)+5=energy gained.

Decrease Concussive shot to 8.

Increase stun blast to 5%.

Increase nanosteel armor to 12%.

Increase overshield to 8%.

Increase Lucky strike to 4%.

Increase energy storm to do 50% of normal strike damage to all enemies. 10 en to use on 2 enemies, 6 energy to use on 1 enemy.

< Message edited by Hellion Storm -- 11/12/2013 12:50:33 >
Epic  Post #: 26
11/12/2013 11:29:14   
Stabilis

quote:

Drop venom blade on ch and bh give them parasite...

... other stuff goes here ...

...Increase the formula of solar punch by +1. (5+3)*def=energy drained (5+3)*resistance=energy gained.

Explain. What is the mathematical reasoning for everything you said? And how do you know that all of this achieves balance?

< Message edited by Depressed Void -- 11/12/2013 11:32:36 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 27
11/12/2013 12:15:14   
Hellion Storm

venom blade is subpar for a skill. the reasoning is to give bh and ch a much needed en buff

solar punch is underwhelming as a core and is often opted out for the more useful regenerator, this gives the core viability.

azural's will and the aux counterpart cost way too much compared to other cores. the power cost argument is invalid for giving it such a high cost.

the rest is buffs for classes and energy fixes for the skills and cores.

No, nothing can achieve balance but this is a step in the right direction in giving the game more versatility.

Instead of complaining about nerfing X class and buffing y class and not giving how it can improve, I'm going threw and balancing out the thing that I feel needs to be ajusted.
Epic  Post #: 28
11/12/2013 12:45:38   
Stabilis

quote:

venom blade is subpar for a skill. the reasoning is to give bh and ch a much needed en buff

Venom Strike can be compared to Toxic Grenade since they are both poison skills. Try to bring them closer together rather than raise Venom Strike by itself. All that is, is a blind buff. You are buffing something without seeing how you should buff and not knowing why you buffed it.

After you compare Venom Strike and Toxic Grenade, compare the damage that poison skills do with normal attacks, like Double Strike, Berzerker, or Fireball. That should help when you try to balance them out.

quote:

solar punch is underwhelming as a core and is often opted out for the more useful regenerator, this gives the core viability.

Are you talking about Piston Punch? If so, what is it about Generator that makes it better than Piston Punch? I am using PP and it benefits me by giving rage, unlike Generator.

quote:

azural's will and the aux counterpart cost way too much compared to other cores. the power cost argument is invalid for giving it such a high cost.

They might cost too much compared to other cores. I know that Will costs 20 energy, and my other cores so far cost 10 or below. If Will and Torment are outliers they might need to have their energy costs lowered to match other cores.

Post edited to remove unnecessary content. Check your inbox for more information. ~Therril Oreb

< Message edited by Therril Oreb -- 11/12/2013 15:21:28 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 29
11/12/2013 15:09:13   
Therril Oreb
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Re-opening this thread for discussing and balancing.
Remember that your posts need to help in working balance ideas out. Not to make you look supreme over others or to break other people's ideas.
This is highly disrespectful towards your fellow forum members. Anyone unable to post in a friendly, helpful and respectful manner and caught doing so will be warned and their post deleted on sight.
~Therril oreb

< Message edited by Therril Oreb -- 11/12/2013 15:39:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 30
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Str/Supp Requirements for Battery and Assimilation
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition