Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Beta Release Thread 135 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 135 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/15/2013 14:55:41   
Skurge
The Dealer

quote:

Posted on November 15, 2013 by Nulgath

Game Update:
Rares given out last year to stress/alpha testers, have been given their Evolution!

• Voidknight Evolution
  • Skexis Fiend Evolution

FOUNDER'S Privilege!
    Your privilege has not ended in Oversoul. Only you have one last chance to obtain permenant rares for that year: Rev Egg, Keyblade Rev and Rainbowthesus will be in the shop in December!

Combo Bonuses are Live!
  • 5 hit Combo = Damage Buff Plus slight chance to Stun.
  • 3 Hit Combo = Damage Buff Plus slight chance to add a DOT.
    Notes: Special Combo cards like Death/Power Flow, Chain Lightning, Earthquake, and Retribution do not get the combo bonuses

Card Custom Rotation
  • Fire and Water Card packs are coming this week!

In Progress
  • 1st Upholder: Players who bought Soul Gems between October 31st and January 1st will have access to the 1st Upholder!
  • Working on Resonance
  • Void and Skexis Variants

Coming Soon!
  • Bill Assassin and the seasonal Thanksgiving characters go live again next week! The Halloween Seasonal Rares are leaving NEXT WEEK!
  • Monthly Rare Character Releases! Meaning they will leave once the month is over but will return again when that month comes around again.

• quote:

quote:

Since this game is being directed at a more mature player base there will be things mentioned or shown in Oversoul itself or on the Oversoul Wiki that are not appropriate for the forums. As the various things that are shown or mentioned in Oversoul or on Oversoul's Wiki may be appropriate for the game that does not make it appropriate for the forums so please keep the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules in mind when posting. If you are unsure whether what you want to post is in line with the Forum's Rules please PM an Archknight or Moderator in AE Staff and Staff Assistants List for clarification.

Any and every mention of methods and programs that grant users unfair advantages over each other, such as finding a way to get 100% possession or encounter rate, stops now. This is bug abuse and cheating, both of which are not allowed as said in the Universal Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. Every post after this will deleted on sight and the poster warned, with possible other unwanted consequences to their forum accounts.

~Mritha

< Message edited by Skurge -- 11/15/2013 15:11:04 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    11/15/2013 14:57:22   
    The Jop

In the new design notes he says he's working on Void and Skexis Variants, so I don't Void Reaper is the variant.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
    11/15/2013 15:00:49   
    The Finnish Phoenix

Fortunately the 3-hit combo DoT is only 50 per turn for 3 turns and so isn't anything game breaking. The 5-hit combo stun bonus I haven't got yet, but since it only works for a hand full of attack cards as opposed to Death Flow/Retribution/Power Flow, it isn't too much of a problem either as it's a pretty rare occurrence. If anything, the extra damage is a welcome addition to the game since attack cards were lagging behind defense and DoTs. The 3-hit combo DoT can actually be a bit annoying for farming though lol.

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 11/15/2013 15:01:45 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
    11/15/2013 15:03:56   
    DeathGuard

Will post back when I get an answer either from Asuka or Sage.

EDIT: Got the answer. Satisfied now.

< Message edited by DeathGuard -- 11/15/2013 15:22:20 >
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
    11/15/2013 15:04:28   
    The Jop

My concern is that attack combos are better than DoTs now, especially on characters with a lot of sacrifices like Void Incarnate, which can do 3000 Damage for 4 energy with a chance to stun.

@DeathGuard
    He means October 31st to January 1st of this year. So anyone who buys now would become a 1st Upholder.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 11/15/2013 15:05:37 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
    11/15/2013 15:04:58   
    Gorillo Titan

2 hit combos should have chance of gaining a percent of your energy back.

Or like a 10% of not using energy it a one attack.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 11/15/2013 15:05:57 >
    Post #: 6
    11/15/2013 15:05:25   
    The Finnish Phoenix

It's my understanding that 1st Upholder is for October 31st of this year to January 1st of 2014 in spite of Nulgath's use of the past tense, probably just a slip.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 7
    11/15/2013 15:06:31   
    The Jop

The first month for Upholder passed at least, that's probably what he meant.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
    11/15/2013 15:07:25   
    survivor39

Ummm...I just evolved my Void Knight and I got the version rank up with the hair!
    I prefer the helm...Could Nulgath please look into this...
    He doesn't have to do it immediately but I mean I really like the helm version
    Post #: 9
    11/15/2013 15:08:38   
    Gorillo Titan

Founders didn't really get favoritism Deathguard it was a surprise to us since it was said last year we wouldn't be getting anything else but the Founder character and title.
    Post #: 10
    11/15/2013 15:08:51   
    The Jop

@survivor39
    Don't worry, it's already been reported. He'll fix it as soon as it comes to his attention and he gets a chance.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 11/15/2013 15:09:04 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
    11/15/2013 15:14:28   
    survivor39

@Thanks Jop....
    I was panicking a lil' bit there!
    Anyway, tried him out and his 5 hit combo is amazing!
    Post #: 12
    11/15/2013 15:15:45   
    Cyber doom5

i thinks its kind of screwed up that they released shadow 4 weeks ago

instad of this week

because we got to shadow characters so they release energy and fire
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 13
    11/15/2013 15:16:38   
    The Jop

@cyber doom5
    It's water and fire this week.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
    11/15/2013 15:18:53   
    Andlu

I just hoped the variation of skexis and VK are not only the same thing only with another color. Hoping for something like Void Reaper.

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 15
    11/15/2013 15:20:39   
    Gorillo Titan

Water will go nicely with my revthurkey also a pattern in OS is to release characters that go with the CC out so maybe a new fire character and water character soon?
    Post #: 16
    11/15/2013 15:22:08   
    Cyber doom5

i just want to say

i was in a fight with a skexis

and i killed it on the 1st turn with out charging
    1 515 neutral
    1 500 shadow
    1 sacrifice

ugh i need to wait 4 weeks for shadow packs to come back.

thats just lame

< Message edited by Cyber doom5 -- 11/15/2013 15:24:37 >
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 17
    11/15/2013 15:35:36   
    Andlu

So that means founders will be able to get ANY perma rare?
    quote:

Backend support for founder shop feature (not live yet).

< Message edited by Andlu -- 11/15/2013 15:36:18 >
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 18
    11/15/2013 15:36:05   
      Kokujoe

Well congratulations to all the Founders on a shot at the rare rev egg!
    Though I missed out on being a Founder because of irl obligations...........1st Upholder shall be mine! ^_____^

Those evolution forms sure look fantastic, great job on the animation part!

Glad that those combo bonus do not affect the gameplay in drastic measures.
    VK and SF variants are on the works.........another lil' token of appreciation for the founders maybe? Well you guys definitely deserve it, if not for you all this game [which we all love] wouldn't have made this far!

Yosh! Fire CC is returning, time to farm up even more Gold........muhuehuehuehue! >.>

Nulgath sure is kind no doubt! But I would like to request eveyone to be patient with the VK bug, since he's already working on Project Omni: BattleGems as well as the confirmed VK and SF variants and Resonance, so it might take a bit longer than expected.
    Anyways have a good day y'all and enjoy the release!

~Kokujoe
    Post #: 19
    11/15/2013 15:42:10   
    Cyber doom5

wait void knight is bugged?
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 20
    11/15/2013 15:43:15   
    Andlu

@Cyber Myself, and other people, have him with hair, not the crown.
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 21
    11/15/2013 15:49:45   
    Gorillo Titan

Maybe 1st upholder with get the same privilege as Founders next year all the perma rares for 2014 can just be gotten at a shop at the end of the year. Also has anyone tried and seen how much damage they can do with black dragons 5 hit combo now?
    Post #: 22
    11/15/2013 15:53:55   
    friend18

You deal an additional 100 damage on each hit for 5 hit combos.

Regarding the 1st upholder reward, first upholders will receive a bonus character. Fortunately, I happened to have purchased another 250 SGs on November 1. Barely made the cut off. Woohoo!

Please don't quote the person directly above you - as it is considered spam.
    ~Skurge, ArchKnight OS GD

< Message edited by Skurge -- 11/15/2013 16:00:17 >
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 23
    11/15/2013 15:56:04   
    Andlu

I'm exchanging 1k AP for 20 SGs, what should I get with them?
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 24
    11/15/2013 16:01:21   
      Kokujoe

@Andlu Either save those SGs to capture those really stubborn characters or invest in boosts, coz by now I guess you already must be owning a good CC deck of most the elements available? If not, then CC deck it should be!

~Kokujoe
    Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 135 - READ THE FIRST POST
    Page 1 of 3012345>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition