Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 135 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 135 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 25 of 30«<2324252627>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/26/2013 15:53:52   
kise2

@MegaDragonNight

Unfortunately was not able to because low on sg's. so looks like you will be the first , if you hurry that is. Looking forward to the 1st upholder thing though and if it's any good I'll have to throw some gems in for him.

AQW Epic  Post #: 601
11/26/2013 16:37:38   
Skurge
The Dealer

quote:

Did anyone got level 20 Cyber Void already?

I fought a level 20 Cyber Void just a few hours ago. Keep in mind that there are still many OverSoul players that don't use the forums. It's impossible to be the "first" to level a character to 20 as there's no way to prove that you were actually the first person to do so. It's for this reason that I dislike Char's "list" - it has never been nor will ever be fully accurate.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 602
11/26/2013 17:48:48   
kise2

^Above

Yes this is true but I try to just use common sense. Like if I get a character in less than a day I think it's safe to say I am the first one to get it. IN my case I usually always get in a day so might be different for other players. I have not looked at Chars list in a while, need to go check it out.
AQW Epic  Post #: 603
11/26/2013 18:16:29   
DeathGuard

Has anyone seen Revonthurkey when it was released? I want to catch him before it leaves
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 604
11/26/2013 18:40:51   
Jmagician

@Skurge: I believe it was more of a competition between forumites anyway. Did anyone really claim they were the first person in OS to get a character to level 20? Besides, it was great encouragement for players to level their characters during dire times of hard-gaining experience and lack of motivation.

@kise2: Well you probably could have made that assumption back in the day otherwise you would need max X-boost 590%? Even then, you can't really say.
AQW  Post #: 605
11/26/2013 19:29:53   
kise2

@Jmagician

Oh Is the population higher than what it used to be, have not been on so there could be people who rank up very fast now. On a side note I have 20 lifetimes and when there is like 2-3 people I wanna max I usuall buy 10 weekly x-boost (don't waste my time with daily) so that's why I said I usually get who I want to level to 20 in a few hours. Unless there is people like Axel who take what is rightfully mine, I have not forgotten about Quaztk Lord .

@Below

True.

< Message edited by kise2 -- 11/26/2013 19:56:46 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 606
11/26/2013 19:52:11   
Jmagician

@kise2: I haven't played in a long while myself, but I think population of players has declined. My point was simply to assert the fact that you can't account for another player reaching level 20 before you.

Hmm I just checked OS players online, only 115. I guess you could assume you were first, packing on all that X-boost. But, you could never be 100% lol

Anyway, I take it this week is a birthday release.

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 11/26/2013 19:53:59 >
AQW  Post #: 607
11/26/2013 20:00:04   
Axel459
The Void Calls

quote:

Unless there is people like Axel who take what is rightfully mine, I have not forgotten about Quaztk Lord

That was Necro Rouge who got the Quaztk Lord, I believe she has 3 of them now .-.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 608
11/26/2013 20:18:27   
daichi

three quaztk lords? wow talk about dedication.

I like chars list. it's kind of like an archive of the good times (or bad times) we've had raising our characters.

< Message edited by daichi -- 11/26/2013 20:19:22 >
DF AQW  Post #: 609
11/26/2013 20:46:10   
kise2

Oh crap it was Necro Rouge, 3 of them that is pretty dedicated. I guess she deserves it more then.

@above

Yeah it also shows what style people like. You and light, Bjeple and fire so on and so forth.

< Message edited by kise2 -- 11/26/2013 20:47:51 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 610
11/26/2013 21:05:12   
the warden

did oversoul just crash for anyone else?
it says error connecting to server
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 611
11/26/2013 21:23:28   
DarkLore

I'm on. That's not good bro!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 612
11/26/2013 21:57:09   
Megadragonknight

@skurge
Its for motivation to level up characters we love so much. Cyber Void is one of my top favorite character which is why i want to level him up to 20 and try to be the first.

When DFR is release, i want to be the first to get him to 20. The male version, for the female version, i can let anyone have it to level her up to 20 first. DFR is my top of the top favorite character and that's where i will be very determine to get him to 20 first.
Post #: 613
11/26/2013 22:04:26   
legend knight

Dragonfiend Rider, I really wonder, do you guys think he/she are really legendary rank? If he/she are master rank, then it will be very possible for them to evolve to legendary rank and then VK will become VC riding on the evolved abyssal dragon. Its just my thought if DFR is master rank. But his appearance make it really quite tricky for me to tell if he is master or legendary rank. I mean, if DFR is master rank, then his legendary rank will be extremely magnificent since a VC riding on the evolved abyssal dragon! I can't imagine the epicness in it!
Post #: 614
11/26/2013 22:11:51   
Megadragonknight

@legend
Well, we don't really know if DFR will be master or legendary rank. To be honest, i really can't tell if DFR is master or legendary rank. If he is master rank, his legendary evolution will be too awesome that i can't even express how much epic it is! A Void Champion riding on the evolved abyssal dragon, that will be too super epic. As i love dragons and dragon rider a lot, i will be too please to see such amazing and epic art. :)
Post #: 615
11/26/2013 22:14:27   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Not all characters get evolutions even if DFR is master it doesn't have to get a legendary form.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 616
11/26/2013 22:27:54   
Megadragonknight

Yeah, although some characters gain evolution probably due to their arts being magnificent at higher rank. Not sure how to explain but i can tell DFR's legendary rank will be too super epic if he is is a master rank. We will see when DFR is release. Not going to make further assumption on DFR's rank.
Post #: 617
11/26/2013 23:04:04   
Jmagician

quote:

Only very rare characters will have ALL of the tree open to them and be able to reach the Master levels. Some Character Trees may reveal a new character for you to unlock after completeing a quest or objective.

Taken straight from OS homepage. This was when Nulgath called Legendary "Master" and Master "Champion" so it was a long time ago. However, it is clear that Legendaries are not so rare as Nulgath previously made them out to be so it is reasonable to assumespeculate a DFR Legendary evolution.

The bolded part is what interests me the most.

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 11/26/2013 23:08:12 >
AQW  Post #: 618
11/26/2013 23:05:00   
BJEBLE

@kise Although I do like a lot of Fire characters, it's usually just offensive characters in general, but I like that I am associated with liking Fire.
DF  Post #: 619
11/27/2013 0:45:28   
Megadragonknight

@Jmagician
The bold part is very interesting! I am looking forward to new quests so we can obtain many new characters as reward for completing the quests. :D

DFR being a master rank and then having a legendary evolution will be really super epic but its not confirm if it will be master or legendary rank. We will have to see.
Post #: 620
11/27/2013 0:45:51   
aliesterus

My god, on the day I actually come back I find out they released the one thing I loved for so much... A shadow/lightning Hybrid. Needless to say I immediately spent 12 SG's on it, and it being a Voidbreed makes things all the more amazing.
AQW  Post #: 621
11/27/2013 0:51:09   
Megadragonknight

@Aliesterus
Hey there, Aliesterus. Long time no see and welcome back! Yeah, Void Cyber is the first shadow/lightning hybrid ever! He is a pure attack card with supercharged that charge every of CV's default shadow attack card except sacrifice and even shadowfire! He is a beast if used properly. I love using Cyber Void and not to mention he is the true variant of Void Champion(legendary evolution of Void Knight). Have fun using him. :D

Got lesson, got to go.
Post #: 622
11/27/2013 0:53:30   
aliesterus

Allready am having fun, and thanks!

Just really glad I don't have to wait for the Lightning Charge card to come onto CC before being able to make a Lighting/Shadow Hybrid. I only need about one or two more to make it work wonders.
I was originally going to make it for my Skelleton Knight, but this works too.
AQW  Post #: 623
11/27/2013 2:19:41   
Megadragonknight

Glad that some do enjoy Cyber Void much. :) Without energize, supercharged will not work out on other shadow characters. Void Cyber would currently be the only shadow character to use energy cards. But, with the artifact, i am sure we can use dual element in any characters as i heard its possible from someone. Glad to have you back again.
Post #: 624
11/27/2013 3:06:02   
  Kokujoe

@MDK Care to enlighten me on how an artifact is supposed/speculated to be used? I guess I missed the part where it was being discussed.

~Kokujoe

Post #: 625
Page:   <<   < prev  23 24 [25] 26 27   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 135 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 25 of 30«<2324252627>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition