Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= November 15th, 2013 - Patch Notes - 1.5.39

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= November 15th, 2013 - Patch Notes - 1.5.39
Page 4 of 4<1234
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/17/2013 14:46:22   
axell5

it does, but it doesn't ignore defences like super does
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 76
11/17/2013 14:52:23   
Calogero

That's why you have Smoke which does imo better than just ignoring resistance seeing it continues for what, 4 turns and affects Block chance. Especialy now with your new Static grenade

Super Charge 30% Mark of Blood 32% and if the damage I would do is 40 with SC
It'd either regain 12 with SC drain or 12.8 with MoB

So however you look at it, SuperCharge on a BloodMage simply does not work and is restricting us to have more builds
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 77
11/17/2013 15:07:54   
axell5

im a CH, not a BH so i don't have static emp
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 78
11/19/2013 8:25:36   
Scyze

I think Mercenary is fine right now. The nerf of the Static Smash really balanced out the Class. There are times when the Class (IMO) feels like it's too strong. https://twitter.com/Scyze24/status/402789136098025473

< Message edited by Scyze -- 11/19/2013 8:27:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 79
11/19/2013 20:58:03   
ReinVI

well... going against my judgement I logged in and wasn't surprised to notice that I fully regretted every moment of it. After almost losing to a level 31 because every time I raged I got blocked and then for 2-3 fights after that EVERY rage attack that I used either got blocked or deflected I've come to the conclusion that on top of the luck factors remaining freaking annoyingly broken that tech abuse tm's and bounty hunters weren't really affected by this update in the slightest. So with knowing this I think I'm going to stop playing for the week and pray to whatever technical balance diety that is out there that something 'good' happens this friday.

< Message edited by ReinVI -- 11/19/2013 21:03:24 >
Epic  Post #: 80
11/19/2013 21:37:09   
Mother1

ReinVI

What would you expect. They nerfed strength builds and just about every thing that can fight them to make fights longer. But at the same time they didn't nerf tanks but buffed them a lot. All those tanks are using dex and tech attacks which aren't affected by Defensive luck factor where as offensive one's are.

As for what is happening this friday, IIRC they are planning on making changes to the poison bot, and rage itself. Most likely to make it so Tanks builds get another buff.

The best thing they could do is either

1 Undo the nerfing to offensive and leave the rest of update as is,
2 Nerf tanks offensive power so they aren't dominating every other build unless they get lucky.
Epic  Post #: 81
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= November 15th, 2013 - Patch Notes - 1.5.39
Page 4 of 4<1234
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition