Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Static Grenade for Cyber Hunters

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Static Grenade for Cyber Hunters
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/16/2013 1:24:45   
Hellion Storm

The update was a lot better than I expected. Assimilation is still useable, battery backup is more balanced now and bounty hunters have a energy recovery move. One thing I would like to see is cyber hunter also get static emp. Since weapon power got lowered that does make their energy recovery even worse.So I think it would be a great idea to add static emp to Chers.
Epic  Post #: 1
11/16/2013 2:35:20   
CivilAE

No. EMP is now an exclusive skill which is the goal for all classes to have their own unique skill set that balances out with each other.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
11/16/2013 8:43:57   
Predator9657

^ What he said. We're trying to move towards having a unique skill tree for each class.
Epic  Post #: 3
11/16/2013 10:17:19   
Altador987

uh the the unique classes are bounties, mercs and mages... the other three are just mix and matches of those classes... they're not original at all... also they shouldve kept static charge cooldown the way it was seeing static charge is more an advantage for all other classes than the cy hunter
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
11/16/2013 12:58:36   
CivilAE

^But then again they're working to change and make all of them unique, all the classes you listed above were also mix and matches of others at a time and partially still are. Why regress?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Static Grenade for Cyber Hunters
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition