Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

blood mage still heavy nerfed

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> blood mage still heavy nerfed
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/16/2013 4:59:55   
dfo99

after the patch 1.5.39 the bms still is a useless class, the energy parasite and bloodmark are completly useless skills for 1v1, and the bludgeon was nerfeded with damage nerf. it need be readjusted

replace the bloodmark for a new skill giving back 45% of hp in max for 10 turns (usable only 1 time in fight or 15 turn cooldown).
parasite drain and give instanly energy with 100% of damage(can be the % nerfed increased the cooldown).
fireball (or maybe supercharge?) can be replace for 'Deadly weaponry" skill that give the pistol or bazooka 8 atack points in max with 0 of mana cost.

< Message edited by dfo99 -- 11/16/2013 8:27:26 >
Post #: 1
11/16/2013 5:09:49   
lampur1

are you serious (no offence)
blood mage is not weak.
its just that blood mage was the OP class for the last 2 years and many say that they are UP cuz they lost deadly aim (just shows that skill was OP).
the class is more balanced now and if you really want to know some blood mages can beat my caster build >.< ( just find a better build :3)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
11/16/2013 5:13:29   
Ranloth
Banned

I think you need to alter your build, because I'm not struggling at all.
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
11/16/2013 8:03:02   
dfo99

build? after suffer a new emp or static smash atack you build doesnot matter man, the parasite can give back nice energy because the atacker spend very fast their mana, look at 1v1 leader board, you never see a bm in the firsts (five) position after the update, and you never, absolute never will see a bm with 90% win in leader board 1v1 in half of day.

< Message edited by dfo99 -- 11/16/2013 8:18:22 >
Post #: 4
11/16/2013 8:30:21   
Ranloth
Banned

And for n'th time, LeaderBoard isn't a valid form of evidence to claim something is under or overpowered. It only shows classes that can pull off fast kills.
AQ Epic  Post #: 5
11/16/2013 12:07:04   
ED Divine Darkness

leaderboard doesnt prove anything...
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> blood mage still heavy nerfed
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition