Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

How are Tactical Mercenarys doing after the update?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> How are Tactical Mercenarys doing after the update?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/16/2013 16:14:19   
xxxromanxxx4

People seem to think that TLM have come out well after the update because they have received a battery.

I am a level 31 TLM and it is very hard to make a decent build.

I tried a tanking build but the lack of the passive armor now gives it standard defense. Not only this but there are no two skills other than surgical which make use of same defensive stats.

The next obvious choice was a poison build. This was fairly decent damage however the only way to make the poison work was to increase your strength a bit and then max the energy drain. I had quite decent defense too but it proved highly ineffective against strength and support builds. (60% win 1v1)

A strength build using a level 9 double strike, a high heal and high health also worked (although not as well as the poison).

A pure support build, max battery, low hp and armor points on tech, support and some dex actually gave me the highest win % I reckon which is a bit depressing...

Focus build was a disaster with the pet dealing only 5 or so more damage than my aux.

How do you think Tactical Mercs are doing?

Post #: 1
11/16/2013 16:31:33   
beaststyles

Hey I don't have a TLM character yet, but I have been against them and believe they can do with some improvements.

Check my suggestion in the link below and please state what you think thanks. Have fun Epicdueling ;)

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21512756
Post #: 2
11/16/2013 16:49:32   
Predator9657

quote:

I am a level 31 TLM and it is very hard to make a decent build.

I think the problem you are faced with is your level not your class; too many 35's/36's. Try 2v2 until you level up a bit?
Epic  Post #: 3
11/16/2013 20:07:38   
  Exploding Penguin

As predator said, I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't even managing over a 50% win ratio considering the dense amount of level 35s and 36s.
Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> How are Tactical Mercenarys doing after the update?
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition