Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

nerf all strong skills

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> nerf all strong skills
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/19/2013 16:04:37   
kaierti1
Banned

hi. i want agree Mother1, now strength got nerfed, because epicduel want long battles and now i playing more high support and more high tech (aux and robot) because strength weapon damage is 34 and aux 38. also robot is better of course. i want advice epicduel to nerf strongest skills: 1. supercharge (bm and tm - this is so cool skill, with high tank tech mages can damage about 43-50 and plus getting health, i think this skill need nerf and damage is very high) 2. multi shot (merc and tct merc - because many players have support build and battle really finishes so fast, and prefer to decrease multi shot damage) 3. masscare (bh and ch - some people think that this skill is lowered because of nerf strength but i dont think so, because there are many high strength and high support players 18-22 str and 6-7 lvl masscare can many many damage starting with 3 or 4) 4. surgical strike (merc and tact merc - it is also good, i remember when KR3P4X had high tech and surgical strike 8 or 9 lvl. and damage showed about 80-90 and more damage (plus stealing some % rage and getting heal _ lifesteal), and real damage was 45-55 because of my tech and that skill need decrease too)

if there will be low and not high damages, i think such game will be more interesting and there will be long time battles

< Message edited by kaierti1 -- 11/19/2013 16:20:20 >
Post #: 1
11/19/2013 19:02:07   
Dual Thrusters

So to summarize, you want to nerf all skills that deal damage?

Yea...that's going to limit diversity.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
11/19/2013 19:16:22   
Mother1

@ dual

Like they didn't do that already when they once again nerfed strength.

Before this update I would see lots of different builds. Strength builds, support ones, Tanks builds Etc. Now because of this change I am seeing less offensive builds and more tanks. The staff because they want to make the game more planning based Purposely killed a part of diversity in the form of quick kill builds and high offensive builds.

But seriously if they wanted to slow down duels they were suppose to nerf ALL damage sources not just offensive builds damage.

Because of this tanks can still get the same damage from their dex and tech based skills while being a fortress while offensive build what would give up these defenses for power just got shot in the leg.

Nerfing everything other that one thing that helps you against tank builds already limited diversity.
Epic  Post #: 3
11/19/2013 22:04:55   
Predator9657

Rabblefroth said they would be nerfing damage all round (to slow down fights), but last week only weapon damages were nerfed so devs need to nerf skill damages to balance it out.
Epic  Post #: 4
11/20/2013 6:26:48   
kaierti1
Banned

i must say one. support build mutli shot damage is very high. because when u have high support u have 25% and more critical chance. i use reflex boost and i had 38-46 dexterity but support tactical mercenary used multi shot and damage was (without rage) 22-23 (45 at all) so it is unreal. why i used reflex boost i was stupid? but dont works crit damage was so awesome. and need lower damage gain of multi shot

LOOK PLEASE THIS. SURGICAL STRIKE. HE HAD 31-38 TECH AND SURGICAL STRIKE 8 LVL, I HAD 30-36 TECH AND HI KILLED ME 22-28 DAMAGE (50 AT ALL) AND I DEAD I HAD EXACTLY 50 HP. PLEASE LOWER THIS 4 SKILL ON WHICH I SAID!!!

< Message edited by kaierti1 -- 11/20/2013 6:41:01 >
Post #: 5
11/20/2013 7:33:53   
DarkDevil

ultimates are made as finishers , a skill like massacre ends with twice the damage to energy cost and can easily reach 100 dmg with only 45 str , the problem with them is that they require alot of energy and have long warmup so the energy is either drained or you die when it is ready.
there is nothing wrong from dieing from one , those skills are made to win but excuting one every 10 games is an accopmplishment since only a TLM or a CH or BM would get under it because of their player's .......... uncontrol over plans ...... but usually they don't cause any problem if you know what you are doing.

secondly critical was reduced to 30% which is a HUGE buff to tank builds and a big nerf to supp builds.

as for multishots , they must be equivalent , just because mercs have a better stat for multi doesn't mean it should be weaker.

< Message edited by DarkDevil -- 11/20/2013 7:35:46 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 6
11/20/2013 7:46:54   
Jekyll

quote:

when u have high support u have 25% and more critical chance

This is only possible if there is a 4% base chance and 21% support-induced chance.

For a 21% support-induced chance, your opponent needs to have 21x7=147 more support than you. Assuming you use the 5 focus build that you glorify oh-so-often (45 support), your opponent needs to have 192 support. Don't throw stats around if you can't back it up. There is no way support is getting nerfed any further.

< Message edited by Jekyll -- 11/20/2013 7:47:28 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> nerf all strong skills
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition