Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Design Notes: 22nd November, 2013 - Resonance and Cyber Void!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 22nd November, 2013 - Resonance and Cyber Void!
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/24/2013 9:46:41   
legend knight

@Andlu
Do you really like VC a lot more than CV? Is it because he is stronger and awesome than CV?
Post #: 51
11/24/2013 16:26:57   
Andlu

@Legend First, when I missed VK on AQW it was really depressing. Getting it on OS, really made me really better. So anything related to void knight to me is better than anything. Also yup, he's stronger than CV e.e
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 52
11/24/2013 17:55:56   
Koro the watcher

Hello daaarlings, didjah miss me?
I must've missed a ton, combo bonuses, new evolutions, oh my!
AQW  Post #: 53
11/24/2013 18:19:08   
The Finnish Phoenix

Yes! Lovely seeing you again, koro. I hope you find the recent additions enjoyable and if you have any questions, you know where to ask!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 54
11/24/2013 18:22:31   
BJEBLE

@koro As Finnish said, have fun with the game and you know where to go if you have questions. Also, there is an Earth tourney coming up! Although it is forum-based, there is a prize: A picture drawn by Beck. Hope you enter!
DF  Post #: 55
11/24/2013 18:25:57   
Koro the watcher

Tourney? Oh fridge! My highest leveled character is 12! *Panics*
AQW  Post #: 56
11/24/2013 18:37:35   
BJEBLE

@koro It's okay, also Earth tourney, just want to make it clear that it's only for Earth characters. But you can still enter, as there is no required level(Although I don't think you should pick a level 1. ) Have fun!
DF  Post #: 57
11/24/2013 18:50:38   
Koro the watcher

Luckily it's my Earth Wizard. But 20 would probably be the smartest decision. Seeing as having more if not equal health to my opponent could be of assistance.

Question: Do X-boosts still stack?

< Message edited by Koro the watcher -- 11/24/2013 18:52:48 >

Under the Summer Rain
AQW  Post #: 58
11/24/2013 18:53:28   
Char

@Koro: Sure they do

< Message edited by Char -- 11/24/2013 18:58:19 >
Post #: 59
11/24/2013 18:56:52   
Koro the watcher

Strange. The wiki says they don't. I am confuzzled.
AQW  Post #: 60
11/24/2013 18:57:54   
Char

@Koro: There are two things you could mean by "Stacking"

1) The Permanent Boosts only take up one inventory space while the Day, Week, and Month boosts take up one inventory slot each.

2) No matter how many you buy they will always be active in battle.

< Message edited by Char -- 11/24/2013 19:01:35 >
Post #: 61
11/24/2013 19:07:40   
Koro the watcher

Just the regular 7 day ones. And thanks for clarifying!
AQW  Post #: 62
11/24/2013 19:14:50   
Char

The Seven Day ones will take One inventory slot each. So... No, they will not stack. :D
Post #: 63
11/24/2013 21:14:48   
legend knight

@Andlu
Dude, i missed out VK on AQW and OS. I was so super depressed than you could imagine. However, i feel so happy CV being the variation of VC and he have almost the similar animation as VC and his appearance is similar to VC in some way. I am so grateful to Nulgath for his deep kindness and fairness. Also, i feel very please DFR will be available to everyone not to mention VK is the rider of the abyssal dragon. :) May i ask, if DFR is the master rank, and if he have evolution, he will evolve to the VK changing to VC as the rider of the evolved abyssal dragon with huge body and armor, would you be happy?
Post #: 64
11/24/2013 21:34:26   
The Finnish Phoenix

I missed VK in both games and am unperturbed since Invisible Ninja +5 and Poison Drake are more useful.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 65
11/24/2013 22:02:49   
Megadragonknight

I missed out VK in both games too. Its really sad since i always want VK/VC in my character collection. But, since DFR will be available to every player, i can still consider DFR as part of my VK. :) It will be nice to have DFR being master rank, then have legendary evolution where VK will become VC as the rider of the evolved abyssal dragon with armor on it. But I don't know if the stress tester will be unhappy or not. But i would not really mind too much about it since CV is already a variation of VC. But it will be nice if what i stated above is true. Then i can still have VC riding on the evolved abyssal dragon as part of my character collection.
Post #: 66
11/24/2013 22:38:54   
Fallen Crest

I am happy to be one of the few who have both Void Knight's in both games :)
AQW  Post #: 67
11/25/2013 11:14:00   
Andlu

Anyway you can get it now, CV, and DFR, nothing to say really
I didn't really understand, but I wouldn't be happy. Because Vk is supposed to be rare and it won't return. So that's how it's meant to be. There are already almost none rare characters, don't try to take one of the few of them, and it would be VK, because well, we will get DFR which is VK, you should be really happy with that already. A variant for both VK and VC.

< Message edited by Andlu -- 11/25/2013 11:19:30 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 68
11/25/2013 21:17:09   
Megadragonknight

@Andlu
Dude, DFR and CV are both really an awesome characters in terms of their art design. They are unique in their own way and are not so related to VK. About VK supposed to be rare and won't return, that apply to only the VK/VC who is standalone character only. DFR and CV are different since they are not the stress test reward character. CV is a variant of VC to players who can't participate stress test due to valid reason. DFR is some sort of unique character in its own way and he came from AQW convention and Nulgath is very kind to transfer it to OS. Unexpectedly VK is the rider of the abyssal dragon. I wouldn't consider DFR being the variant of VK but VR, he would consider to be in terms of his animation. Nulgath is very kind. AQW and OS are different because of their game creator, AQW's game creator focus too much on rares while OS's game creator, Nulgath, don't focus too much on permanent rare character with the exception of only special offer/reward characters. He is very kind to make variant of VK and Skexis to non stress/alpha tester and i am one of those who is very grateful to him.
Post #: 69
11/26/2013 8:50:07   
Andlu

I just hope DFR won't have VC on it. Just please don't.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 70
11/26/2013 9:00:21   
Megadragonknight

The chances of it happening is either slim or only 50%. We will need to see if DFR will be master or legendary rank. If its master rank, he may get legendary evolution and it will be VC on evolved abyssal dragon, it its legendary rank, its definitely not going to happen. The reason why it will be slim is only because DFR look quite like a legendary rank. So you got nothing to worry about. If it does happen, i would honestly be happy as a non stress tester but i don't know what will stress tester feel and what will happen.
Post #: 71
11/26/2013 9:08:50   
Andlu

I just don't want a VC riding a dragon. It already got it's PERFECT fake cyber void
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 72
11/26/2013 9:09:05   
legend knight

@Andlu
What would you do if DFR will evolve to legendary DFR with VC riding on it? Honestly, i can imagine it will be really too awesome having VC riding the evolved abyssal dragon. Since you love VK and VC a lot, don't you like seeing new VK and VC characters like?
Post #: 73
11/26/2013 9:12:17   
Megadragonknight

I already said that you should not worried because the chances is slim. Also, please stop calling Void Cyber fake or criticising it. He is a variant that is still unique in its own way, not a copy or a fake.

Edit: I think this discussion should stop otherwise there will be consequences.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 11/26/2013 9:14:04 >
Post #: 74
11/26/2013 9:26:38   
daichi

Good morning.

Unfortunately I can't seem to get the hang of old void cyber...I always end up relying solely on shadow.

oh well, still a cool character.

DF AQW  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 22nd November, 2013 - Resonance and Cyber Void!
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition