Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Bunny Bots

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Bunny Bots
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/25/2013 13:18:07   
Dual Thrusters

This bot was released a while ago, so for those of you who forgot it's special: It randomly customizes the target's color for 3 turns. During this duration, any attempt the target tries to strike will redirect it back to him, instantly skipping his turn.

Okay, so if you try to strike with it's effect placed on you, it instantly makes you lose a turn and take damage. Many players under this effect will just skip their turn or use some other useless move to avoid the effect.

How about make it so that the strike can actually connect? That way, the attacker will be more compelled to strike, knowing that it won't skip his turn. It's a win-win for both sides.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
11/25/2013 13:32:40   
Mother1

@ dual

The fact that people go out of their way to avoid this special is a good thing as well. It forces people especially those who use strikes to play out of their comfort zone or make them do things they wouldn't normally do. This right here in the right players hands is very tactical and useful.

Epic  Post #: 2
11/25/2013 15:10:14   
Dual Thrusters

But you will never be able to use what the bot was originally meant to do.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
11/25/2013 16:39:17   
Altador987

it wasn't originally meant to attack the other player it was for mind games, it doesn't do that much damage, if i can shoot, aux and heal or something and not take damage i'll still most likely choose that route rather than take extra damage
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
11/25/2013 20:00:09   
Dual Thrusters

It might as well just disable the strike button instead, because this bot isn't fooling anyone with it's special.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
11/25/2013 20:08:00   
Predator9657

^ You'll find the odd person who isn't concentrating or misclicks and loses some HP.
Epic  Post #: 6
11/25/2013 20:13:31   
Mother1

@ Dual

At lower levels when I battle people without weapons I get them with it quite a bit. However that status bar that shows all effects ruins it if the person actually checks it.
Epic  Post #: 7
11/25/2013 21:56:50   
CivilAE

I honestly didn't know this bots effect, and I've been playing against it since it was released. I thought it was just a random color change, and that's about it. Coincidence maybe, but it's effect is definitely low tier from my perspective.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
11/25/2013 22:27:47   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

It's probably the most tactical out of all the bots. Unlike Azrael's Will, using it at the wrong time will just be a waste of the special. But using it at the right time is a guaranteed stun since the enemy either has to skip or take damage. At least with Azrael there's a chance you could crit and really set back the enemy's plans
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Bunny Bots
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition