Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

static smash and atom smasher

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> static smash and atom smasher
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/26/2013 14:52:25   
kaierti1
Banned

hi guys. i want say something. static smash and atom smasher both are improve with: none. but if u have low strength, energy gain is not many and i dont understand why? it must be steal freeze energy, as energy backup adding example. smash and smasher depends on nothing and i think need correct this skills. ex.: if i have tank build (and low str) but atom smasher i have 7 or 8 lvl it must steal many energy because it is free skill. but now it looks like improve with: strength. it is not right
Post #: 1
11/26/2013 14:56:57   
axell5

they actually depend on the STR of the merc/tactical merc because the skills say that themselves: steal energy based on the damage done
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 2
11/26/2013 15:05:25   
kaierti1
Banned

axell5,
and it needs change. because if i am merc or tct merc and i want play with tank build with bunker or with poison grenade i cant steal many energy with static smash or atom smasher because i have low str? need change something i think. merces dont need strength because they playing with bunker and with high tech, and not with high strength. on static smash and atom smasher energy gain must be fixed energy because it is improve with: none
Post #: 3
11/26/2013 15:07:03   
Ranloth
Banned

You have to make sacrifices, simple as. Either higher Strength but lower Tech, or invest more in Static/Atom Smash and lower Strength.
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
11/26/2013 15:09:05   
Sensei Chan

@Trans
Atom Smasher is absolute garbage but Static Smash is balenced, The real problem is Static Grenade because it's so op it makes other energy drains look complete crap.
Epic  Post #: 5
11/26/2013 15:10:09   
Ranloth
Banned

That's completely different matter though. The OP mentions the Strength improvement and how it may be unfair for some builds, because not everyone will have high Strength and drain more.
AQ Epic  Post #: 6
11/26/2013 15:13:40   
kaierti1
Banned

Trans
and it will be good if energy steal will be fixed and not depend on strength. maybe 35-37 energy steal freeze as energy backup and 50-60% back and unblockable because static grenade, energy backup, static charge, energy parasite all are unblockable.

< Message edited by kaierti1 -- 11/26/2013 15:15:15 >
Post #: 7
11/26/2013 15:17:00   
axell5

well kaierti1, lets look in CH's static charge then? It says it doesn't improve with anything yet... if you got a tank build you can forget about regaining energy with that skill... because you will have low STR(the points are invested in tech and dex for tanking) so yeah... it's the same as merc except CH doesn't have any offensive skills(excluding plasma grenade since it sucks compared to other skills) and leaving multi shot the only tech or dex effective offensive skill
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 8
11/26/2013 15:21:15   
kaierti1
Banned

axell5
i thought now i would change class and play with atom smasher (to steal energy) + poison grenade + tank build but lol, if i have low str atom smasher dont works? thats problem. static charge is other variant, a bit weaker than static smash
Post #: 9
11/26/2013 16:20:42   
Altador987

you could get a support tank build, poison, use field commander and not only make up for the lack of strength but also make atom smasher better being that it's affected by str.
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
11/26/2013 16:45:44   
kaierti1
Banned

Altador987,
and i want play with atom smasher too lol. it and ststic smash are skills which are 50% improve with: strength and 50% improve with: none
Post #: 11
11/26/2013 16:49:12   
Ranloth
Banned

Both improve with Strength, but they don't deal damage hence why it doesn't say. It relies on your weapon damage and your Strength, which cannot be included on the skill tree, simple as.

If you want to use Atom Smasher, invest more in Strength, invest more in Atom or put up with lower drain. You have to make sacrifices at some point.
AQ Epic  Post #: 12
11/26/2013 16:51:35   
Altador987

i know sorry if i didn't make it clear the field commander was for the atom smasher, but i mean i see a lot of no strength merc use either and take a good deal of mp so you shouldnt need a lot of str
AQW Epic  Post #: 13
11/27/2013 2:37:30   
kaierti1
Banned

my suggestion is that give "freeze" energy gain atom smasher and static smash. it is bad that depends on strength and write that improve with: none. incorrect. give it 35-37 energy steal and 50-60% back but unblockable attack. because if merc or tct merc has low str and tank build, use smash and smasher dont matter

< Message edited by kaierti1 -- 11/27/2013 2:38:06 >
Post #: 14
11/27/2013 3:10:20   
Altador987

oh yea, that's not such a great idea as then there is no sacrifice, in order to tank one usually sacrifices strength and or support and those skills that deal with those stats you can't just give it to them lol
AQW Epic  Post #: 15
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> static smash and atom smasher
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition