Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Make debuffs and energy draining moves improve with nothing

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Make debuffs and energy draining moves improve with nothing
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/27/2013 6:02:22   
Elloisoul

for balance my suggestion is make defbuffs and draining moves imrpove with nothing that way people wont complain on how they lose a lot of energy on a lvl 2-4 static granade/static cmash and how people say blood mark+smoke screen is op as well as those who said to have high hp str and support build saying that their OP and should be nerf
Post #: 1
11/27/2013 6:22:39   
axell5

i agree energy draining move should not increase with any stats(not improving with anything) But.... pardon me... why should debuffs not inprove but buffs improve? Isn't that a little unfair?
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 2
11/27/2013 6:29:08   
DarkDevil

i think he just feels them strong so instead of suggesting a remove he suggested to break them so they won't be used which is not much different.

debuffs have an improving stats so they can have a build , if they got their stat removed this will destroy the builds as : supp tm/ch and tech bh
for tms that won't be huge impact since they already are the best in all the other builds.
but for ch/bh it only leaves dex or str bounty and str or tech cyber as the only left which BREAKS the classes since they will have only 2 usefull build.

other downside would be causing str builds to go OP since they will no longer improve meaning they should be as good as ~50 of that stat yet without having to put them which will have a huge impact.

< Message edited by DarkDevil -- 11/27/2013 6:50:46 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
11/27/2013 12:25:21   
Mother1

@ Darkdevil

So basically this is because he feels offensive builds having so much power with them? Nope not supported. This will only serve to make tank builds even more OP. It is bad enough just about everything that works with offensive stats (Strength and support) or anything used for offense other than rage got nerfed. But now he wants to nerf debuffs even more which in turn will hurt offensive builds even more and force more players to go defensive just to compete?

No just no.
Epic  Post #: 4
11/28/2013 1:26:25   
Elite Tuga

I AGREE WITH DE-BUFFING ENERGY DRAIN SKILLS SUCH AS STATIC GRENADE, BECAUSE ITS GETTING OUT OF HAND, ALL MY BATTLES TODAY HAVE BEEN 80% AGAINST BH'S. THEY ARE WAY TOO OP (HELL YES THEY ARE), THATS WHY 80-90% OF THE COMMUNITY WENT B. HUNTER. (T. Mages are no longer OP thus BH shouldn't be either).

A lot of tweaks need to be made to improve balance but starting with nerfing static grenade would do great help to all other classes (excluding BH).
Epic  Post #: 5
11/28/2013 3:43:50   
Pemberton

They should rename this game Bounty Hunter Duel.
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Make debuffs and energy draining moves improve with nothing
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition