Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Fourth PvP Elemental Tournament - Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Fourth PvP Elemental Tournament - Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1312345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/28/2013 14:35:56   
Skurge
The Dealer

The Fourth Oversoul Tournament is now live! So grab anything EARTH and get ready to smash your way to victory!

• Great! Who is my opponent?
    You can check to see who you're fighting in this lovely bracket here: Earth Tournament Bracket
    Alternatively, check the following post for a running list of current duels!

• Alright, how do I face my opponent?
    Hunt them down! First, send them a PM with your available times. It is recommended that you list all times in EST. Writing "I'll see you at sundown, Saturday" is too vague and will not help you and your opponent meet your two-day time limit for completing your duels. You may also reply in this thread to set up matches. It is recommended that post in this thread in addition to sending a PM to your opponent.

• Good Game! My match is over, now what do I do?
    Post the results of your duel here! We would love to see some screenshots of your epic matches, so feel free to share! Do not forget to be courteous. We will be updating the bracket and Battles List continuously as the tournament progresses, so help us out by reporting your match results promptly.

• Who am I facing next?
    You can check the bracket or Battles List, and PM your opponent.

• What were the rules again?
    I'm glad you asked! Please check the following quote for the rules once again. The tournament runs much smoother if everyone knows what to do and what to expect. As always, if you have any questions regarding a rule, do not hesitate to post it either in this thread or in a PM to me!

GENERAL TOURNAMENT RULES AND GUIDELINES

quote:

• PvP Double Elimination Tournament. Duel invitation only, so players will have to challenge each other via the "Duel" option for each fight, one after the other. The tournament will be identical to last time (double bracket). A double bracket consists of two different sections - an upper bracket and a lower bracket; when the tournament begins, everyone starts in the upper bracket. As the tournament progresses, those who lose will be automatically sent to the lower bracket and matches will continue there. If you lose in the lower bracket, you're officially out of the tournament as you've lost both matches. The final match will be between the winner of each bracket.
  • A match is a series of 3 duels with the same opponent. If you lose 2 matches, you are out of the tournament!
  • You must win the best out of 3 battles to defeat your opponent! The higher level player should allow the lower level player to go first; if you are both the same level, decide who gets to be the most courteous and allow their opponent the initiative! In the case of a tie (1 win each), continue dueling until someone wins 2 matches in a row. Alternate who goes first between matches.
  • Duelists must use only characters of the element the tournament's theme is. In this case, this means EARTH. If your character is listed under "Earth" in the Characters List in-game, it qualifies for this tournament!
  • No level restrictions. Duelists can use any level character. (Disclaimer: Participating in the tournament could mean having to face a level 20 opponent, so be prepared!).
  • No card customization restrictions. Duelists can use any CC cards they have at their disposal.

• Five day period for players to sign up, starting from the time stamp shown in the first post of the sign-up thread.
  • For a valid sign-up, players must make a post including their in-game name as well as your (roughly) Timezone! If you do not know what time zone you are in, just a general continent would be helpful (exp; North America, Europe, East Asia, Narnia, etc.) Please do not post your actual address or zip code or even state! We only need to know enough for match-making, nothing else.
  • After the 5 days sign-up period the thread will be locked and you can`t sign up anymore.

• It is very resourceful to check the forums regularly when the tournament has begun. This will make it a lot easier for both your opponent as well as yourself when it comes to arranging duel times.
  • If you must drop out for whatever reason, please post your forfeit in the tournament thread, AND also PM either Skurge or Beck so they know to update the bracket and battles list!
  • To ensure that everyone has a fair chance, ArchKnights will PM you (via Battleon Forums) to indicate that your match timer has begun.
  • When the tournament starts, players will be responsible for contacting each other (either through posts in the tournament thread or through PM's) to arrange duel times. Duels must be carried out within 48 hours of the challenges being given. Remember, no-shows = forfeit!

• Make sure you post in the tournament discussion thread so we all know the results of your duel! Remember to be courteous in victory or in defeat. Post evidence of your match if you can. We all want to see! (Please read this if you don`t know how to take a screenshot and upload it to a site).

• Once more, please remember that since this is a Forum Based Tournament, the winner will not be getting any recognition or perks ingame! Just bragging right on the forum.
  • All Artix Entertainment Forum Rules and Oversoul General Discussion Forum Rules apply in the tournament forum threads.

• < Message edited by Skurge -- 11/29/2013 19:22:50 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    11/28/2013 14:36:02   
    Skurge
    The Dealer

Battle List

Completed! The Winner is The Finnish Phoenix.

< Message edited by Beck -- 12/23/2013 23:28:44 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
    11/28/2013 14:58:08   
    Bionic Bear
    Helpful!

Ah, Skurge, do you be online? I do be available right now.
    Post #: 3
    11/28/2013 15:01:13   
    DeathGuard

Lunar Crush, come at me man :D
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
    11/28/2013 15:11:25   
    BJEBLE

Why doesn't kise have a link?
    DF  Post #: 5
    11/28/2013 15:11:25   
    kise2

Alright Bjeble it is.
    AQW Epic  Post #: 6
    11/28/2013 15:14:34   
    Bionic Bear
    Helpful!

Good games with Skurge, though level 9 EE vs. level 16 Taurus left something to be desired. I did do my best, though.
    Good luck to everyone else participating!
    Post #: 7
    11/28/2013 15:16:57   
    Skurge
    The Dealer

kise2 entered the tournament at the last second and didn't provide proper information regarding his account. Initially, he wasn't going to be included.

Just finished dueling Bionic Bear.

• Round one
  • Round two
  • Round three

Bracket has been updated.
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
    11/28/2013 15:24:53   
    Resk

Sent Pm, awaiting reply,

-Resk
    AQW Epic  Post #: 9
    11/28/2013 15:45:14   
    BJEBLE

I lost twice in a row to kise, and I forgot to SS so, that's it.
    DF  Post #: 10
    11/28/2013 16:04:14   
    Bionic Bear
    Helpful!

BJEBLE, I'm on right now, are you available?
    Doh, scratch that, I'll be busy with thanksgiving. I will have time tomorrow, though.

< Message edited by Bionic Bear -- 11/28/2013 16:06:48 >
    Post #: 11
    11/28/2013 16:22:47   
    Beck

I PM'd Darklore xD Let's see if I still remember how to use Earth characters!
    AQW  Post #: 12
    11/28/2013 16:56:07   
    kise2

My bad Skurge I kind of panicked. I also thought this was an energy tournament lol but it all worksout.

AQW Epic  Post #: 13
    11/28/2013 17:34:52   
    The Finnish Phoenix

Just reporting in. Let me know when you're ready, Koar the Great.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 14
    11/28/2013 17:47:32   
    DeathGuard

Hopefully I can fight Lunar Crush today, want to be free of the 1st round battle to prevent any disqualification
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 15
    11/28/2013 18:33:22   
    Lunar Crush

Deathguard im Stefanzo ingame and im on nulgath right now if you're on
    EDIT: im at a place with bad internet i lagged out of the first match didnt even get in\
    PSS: moving to warlic

< Message edited by Lunar Crush -- 11/28/2013 18:46:14 >
    AQW  Post #: 16
    11/28/2013 18:43:18   
    The Finnish Phoenix

Good luck you two!

I'm free to fight for the bulk of tonight JJ55$/Koar the Great, so post whenever you're ready and we'll meet on Nulgath at Solace-0 if that works for you. :)
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 17
    11/28/2013 19:01:33   
    Hendrik

I'm available now! Good luck everybody!

< Message edited by moroii -- 11/28/2013 21:21:38 >
    AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 18
    11/28/2013 19:10:46   
    Lunar Crush

gg deathguard u won the first one and i won the next two, ill post proof later im kinda busy :/
    AQW  Post #: 19
    11/28/2013 19:37:41   
    Skurge
    The Dealer

Bracket and Battle List has been updated. Keep it up!
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
    11/28/2013 20:33:08   
    ND Mallet
    Legendary AK!!!

Battle with the warden was fun. Had to AFK the first match but I counted it as one of his wins. The next two matches I did win though through sheer Earth Fairy power(contrary to appearance, she does lift).
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
    11/28/2013 20:33:53   
    the warden

ND mallet: it was a pleasure fighting you man:)
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 22
    11/28/2013 20:39:35   
    The Finnish Phoenix

Congrats ND Mallet! Earth Fairy's potential is one of the most interesting questions of the tournament in my mind and it's cool to know it's doing well so far.

Good luck coming back through the lower brackets the warden!

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 23
    11/28/2013 20:42:37   
    Axel459
    The Void Calls

Facing the pony for my first match, ready whenever you are Asuka.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 24
    11/28/2013 20:55:08   
    Resk

After Herik disconnected 3 times, he got 2 wins in a row, and as such the Resk was defeated, so gl for rest of tournament

-Resk
    AQW Epic  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Fourth PvP Elemental Tournament - Discussion Thread
    Page 1 of 1312345>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition