Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: 2 hp and ep per stat point?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: 2 hp and ep per stat point?
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/3/2013 11:53:04   
Remorse

^ I mean once you increase the energy pool to high amounts.

Then we can justify a weakening in the respective drain/regain skill of classes.

To fit as I saif before, so not all classes have a high regain/drain they either have either one not both or medium versions of both.

Therefore BHs should get back EMP, mages should get back the old assimilation, and mercs should get back the old atom but unblockable, TLMs should get a replacement skill for atom with a small drain or something different.

And CHs can stay the same.

Basically increasing high energy base access means none of the current any changes need to have happened and shouldn't of happened I mean look at the devastating effect on balance since they clearly can't get decent figures right nor should they when they need to some how give classes all the same thing without making it too similar... WAY to difficult, just make energy easy to invest in and let classes have their own weakness/advantages in energy ragian/drains, rather then trying to make all classes have the same advantage.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 12/3/2013 11:54:23 >
Epic  Post #: 26
12/3/2013 12:13:01   
kosmo

incrasing the energy scale is something i would like to happen but to 1.5 per point not 2 , which would make the stat too cheep if compared to the other ones.

ill try to explayn my self a bit better, even if energy gets raised bhs and tms could still use their mooves to create a 60+ energy gap in a few turn, whats the point of having both hig ep when i can drain 45 and get back 22 while u need to spend 19 ep to drain 50ep (bh vs ch example)
Epic  Post #: 27
12/3/2013 12:19:45   
Remorse

^ their was NEVER anything ever wrong with energy being 2 per stat you do know that this was the case for the majority of the games existence right?

And for you second part I will literally just quote myself since you didn't read it.

quote:

Therefore BHs should get back EMP, mages should get back the old assimilation, and mercs should get back the old atom but unblockable, TLMs should get a replacement skill for atom with a small drain or something different.

And CHs can stay the same.

Basically increasing high energy base access means none of the current any changes need to have happened and shouldn't of happened I mean look at the devastating effect on balance since they clearly can't get decent figures right nor should they when they need to some how give classes all the same thing without making it too similar... WAY to difficult, just make energy easy to invest in and let classes have their own weakness/advantages in energy ragian/drains, rather then trying to make all classes have the same advantage.

TM's and BHs will essentially be getting a nerf so they can't dominate energy because they never should of been buffed to do it by such a large degree.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 12/3/2013 12:20:15 >
Epic  Post #: 28
12/3/2013 12:37:25   
kosmo

i read ur post but i didnt get it propely so i apologyze if i made a wrong example.

ok tms and bhs are op , but a nerf wouldnt balance the other classes matches(ex. bm vs merc; ch vs tlm ...), it would just bring more confusion on what is the correct way to follow.
what we know is that 2 classes can drain/regain +60ep, just make the other energy affecting skills equal.
passive are gone and the possible issues vastly decrased, its just a matter of numbers now.

< Message edited by kosmo -- 12/3/2013 12:38:19 >
Epic  Post #: 29
12/4/2013 4:39:22   
RageSoul

The only thing to make this work is to revert the old HP/EP bases again so them Focus sheeps would start to think about investing from now on .
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
12/4/2013 4:53:24   
Pemberton

No. HP is already fine at 1.25. Energy is fine because we have energy gain drain skills. Not supported.
Post #: 31
12/4/2013 5:02:29   
RageSoul

With the current meta right now , i doubt it's alright though .
AQW Epic  Post #: 32
12/4/2013 7:37:24   
Remorse

@Peberton,

Because giving all classes drains and regains has worked so well for balance.... SIKE.

Do you realise that to fix the classes drains and regain problems they need t first adjust energy scaling they can't do one without the other.
Epic  Post #: 33
12/4/2013 10:10:09   
Pemberton

Needs some more balancing with the drain skills I agree. They rushed that static grenade.
Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: 2 hp and ep per stat point?
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition