Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 136 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 136 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/4/2013 8:13:37   
The Finnish Phoenix

@JoelJ1998: X-Mas Fiend is a pretty good Ice character, but you're better off with your Level 20 Frost Void since they both have 2 each of Shatter and Ice Wall but Xmas Fiend has a 17-card deck which interferes with your chances of drawing Freeze when you need it, and Frost Void's extra Defends are more efficient than Xmas Fiend's attacks. If you want to use an offensive Ice character but don't want to use SG's I recommend Kruger which is very hard to capture but free and it's essentially like Xmas Fiend but better. If you are willing to use SGs though, Frost Queen is the best offensive Ice character and Cosoma Titan is the best defensive Ice character.

For Lightning you can go for either Volt Engineer, which is offensive, Resonance, which is defensive, or both since they're the best Lightning characters and both are free. :)

For Neutral your best bet is to get Shaolin Monk, and if you have SG's you can evolve it to Dire Monk but if you don't it's not a problem since Shaolin Monk's very close and is the best free Neutral character.

Water characters tend to be pretty mediocre; it's considered the worst element, but for the best Water characters you need a large sum of gold. Right now the seasonal Revonthurkey is available and it's surprisingly good because it's dual-element and you can CC a Corruption on it to make it competitive for a water character, but it costs 50000 gold and won't be available for another year once it leaves in a few days. If you can't get it Aqueous would be your best bet, although it costs 100000 gold as does Quaztk. I recommend avoiding the Quaztk chain since Aqueous has a better deck than both Quaztk and its legendary SG evolution Quaztk Lord and requires half the time to train and no SG's. The best Water character that doesn't cost you lots of gold is Water Elemental imo, although Ogre Shaman and Weteye (which have identical decks to eachother) are also nice if you like healing, but they're both very hard to capture.

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 12/4/2013 8:41:48 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 76
12/4/2013 9:20:09   
JoelJ1998

@^ hey thanks for the long post :D I literally have every non-sg character so..XD I was thinking of going for the orc chieftan as my lvl20 neutral but I guess the monk works fine as well. For lightning how does lei blades fare against engineer?
Got my turkey last year but I'm horrible at dual elements might give it another go though. Gotta wait till the neutral cc pack comes to try and draw a Corruption
@below hey thanks :D

< Message edited by JoelJ1998 -- 12/4/2013 10:13:42 >
DF AQW  Post #: 77
12/4/2013 9:55:31   
  Kokujoe

^^@JoelJ1998 Regarding your query about the line cancel thing its called the Strike Command and here's how you use it vv

quote:

S - The strike command
ex.
This
[s]sucks[/s]
is fun

Effect: This sucks is fun

^^That should help you out I guess.

~Kokujoe [KO'd]

< Message edited by kokujoe -- 12/4/2013 9:57:37 >
Post #: 78
12/4/2013 10:54:38   
The Stranger

I was off for quite some time and i've noticed that skexis has an evolution , is it any good ?
Post #: 79
12/4/2013 12:38:12   
DarkLore

Yes! Very good! Plus it looks EPIC!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
12/4/2013 15:00:16   
Cyber doom5

Things i dislike about Playing Oversoul

1. every time i find the resolve to farm for a character and level something in the process , the first thing i encounter upon exploring is that character and then i lose the will to level

P.S. Found Resonance and captured it on the first try XD sorry Skexis no leveling for u

P.S.S. just hit 4k with Volt Engineer

P.S.S. i just found out that i am 8 characters away from having every single character capturable in the wild
1. Alpha Pirette
2.Ogre Bandit
3.Ogre Shaman
4. Snow Ninja
5 Orc Pillager
6 Orc Assassin
7. Jack
8. Weteye

< Message edited by Cyber doom5 -- 12/4/2013 15:34:19 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 81
12/4/2013 17:40:57   
The Finnish Phoenix

quote:

I was thinking of going for the orc chieftan as my lvl20 neutral but I guess the monk works fine as well.

Yeah, Orc Chieftain has an 18-card deck which lowers your chances of drawing cards you want like Neutralize, Iron Hide, and anything you might CC which you'll want to do to make it competitive, likely with a combination of Corruptions and Iron Hides.

quote:

For lightning how does lei blades fare against engineer?

Not well, the Lightning characters with new cards obsoleted the ones released before them. Lei Blades can only get so far with just 5 attack cards and its two Storms when Storm isn't even a particularly efficient DoT. It does have 2 Energizes going for it but doesn't have an effective way to convert that energy. Volt Engineer comes with 10 attack cards and with a couple SuperCharged CC's it can kill as fast as anything in the game.

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 12/4/2013 21:20:23 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 82
12/4/2013 19:39:50   
Jmagician

quote:

hellllooooooooo

BB!

quote:

So question: who's already gotten their SG packages to be 1st Upholders? :)

I don't think I will be buying any SGs for a while as I don't have a reason to do so.

@Joel: Yeah, agreed with TFP. Get VE.

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 12/4/2013 19:40:20 >
AQW  Post #: 83
12/4/2013 19:53:05   
JoelJ1998

Yea I'm sticking with VE...Dat 3000damage....cows are holy toni-uh day.....today....
DF AQW  Post #: 84
12/4/2013 19:59:51   
Blade5

^ Yes, supercharged can pretty much kill any defence, Ice chars BEWARE!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 85
12/4/2013 20:18:17   
Beck

@Blade5
I see your challenge and I raise you a beetle xD If you see me in-game, say hi! Note: lightning to the face is an acceptable form of saying hi.
AQW  Post #: 86
12/4/2013 20:36:31   
Megadragonknight

I had a strange vision/dream that I see a number of characters fused into one huge character. If I recall, earth golem's huge body, mana guardian being the centre of the character, resonance's energy pack and some other character I can't remember. Maybe some other new characters that haven't been release yet. Oh, there is also another character that stand beside that huge character as one character combined, Its really a strange vision/dream but all I can say its an extremely cool/awesome character!
Post #: 87
12/4/2013 20:38:06   
JoelJ1998

Its kinda sad that the forums arent as "spammy" as it was last year. :\ I miss all the old peeps
welp cya forum~ ill be back in like 9 hours XD

< Message edited by JoelJ1998 -- 12/4/2013 20:47:55 >
DF AQW  Post #: 88
12/4/2013 20:44:22   
Blade5

Wow I fought a lv 15 VCG (Void cowgirl) and won with a lv9 VE. She lied to me she said she was lv8 >:0
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 89
12/4/2013 20:44:31   
Megadragonknight

@JoelJ
Yeah, but at least you and Jmagician had returned.
Post #: 90
12/4/2013 21:15:56   
legend knight

I am hoping the new Rev will be release early next week since its not likely there will be a release this week due to the sad news we receive. However, the new Wacom shall continue to create more amazing OS characters so i am sure the original wacom will live in peace and be glad that Nulgath will have a new companion helping him out in Nulgath's continuous passion in OS and drawings.
Post #: 91
12/4/2013 21:19:22   
Megadragonknight

@legend
I am positive the new Rev with the Rev(master) will be release next week. Until then, lets be patient.
Post #: 92
12/5/2013 1:11:02   
DarkLore

Rev could still be released. Nulgath most likely already animated and programmed him.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
12/5/2013 1:33:00   
  Kokujoe

@Darklore Wish it were true, but till we get any confirmation on the DN or through some newsletter/official statement, we will sadly have to wait for it patiently!
Have a good day ^___^!

~Kokujoe [Shogun's feeling hopeful]
Post #: 94
12/5/2013 7:04:19   
daichi

Good Morning!

Well, with or without a release I'm fine.

I really have some training to do anyway.

I am wondering when the founder shop will open though.

DF AQW  Post #: 95
12/5/2013 13:37:44   
BJEBLE

@daichi I feel pretty much the same way, my Light Guardian is only level 16, and I also want some more Earth CC(Specifically: Earthquakes and Mountain Strikes)so I have a lot of work to do. Weteye still eludes me....
DF  Post #: 96
12/5/2013 14:25:21   
The Mango

Is the templar guy worth it? I don't even have the base form yet.
AQW  Post #: 97
12/5/2013 14:36:31   
BJEBLE

@Mango I think he is, as I am not a founder and I don't want a super defensive character, Templar seems like the best Light character for me.
DF  Post #: 98
12/5/2013 14:41:37   
megakyle777

New DN is on the site. It basically just says that the new device is now here, so I would not be expecting a release this week if I were you.
DF  Post #: 99
12/5/2013 20:51:49   
JoelJ1998

yay I finally got Resonance. NOW I have every free character ever released :D Just before work too
DF AQW  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 136 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition