Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 136 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 136 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 7 of 30«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/7/2013 5:27:38   
Megadragonknight

It will take lots of time if they do revamp the older characters' deck. There are over 200 plus characters and its not to easy to revamp older characters' deck one by one but not impossible. Beside, there is CC to solve this issue for the older characters so there is no need to revamp their deck.
Post #: 151
12/7/2013 5:29:54   
JoelJ1998

is it just me or is VE doing extra damage on combos my 500 damage cards are doing 550 in a 3 hit combo and 600 in 5 hit combos
DF AQW  Post #: 152
12/7/2013 5:35:40   
BWMagician

So, I saw people using Resonance a lot. Fighting it in PvE, I saw that it was a nice character. One of my favourite things about it was the DoT stacker, one of my favourite things(used to be stacking Marks and Poisons), so I see that I will enjoy Resonance very much.

Edit: @Joel yeah, just got bak to OS recently(well, not so recently). It became fun for me again. Now I'm on the quest to get Seraphim of Ver to 20. Already at 17, gonna get to 18 in the hour. Good luck with your leveling.
By the way, about your question, that's Nulgath's implemented Combo bonuses. +50 damage on each attack on a 3 hit combo, +100 and a chance to stun on 5 hits.

Yeah, me too. Got Rev for Shadow and LoveWeaver for Fire. Gettig Seraphim for Light, Reso for Energy, Ice Queen for Ice, maybe Quaztk for Water, not sure about neutral yet.

< Message edited by BWMagician -- 12/7/2013 6:02:27 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 153
12/7/2013 5:36:40   
JoelJ1998

hey bmmagician havent seen you around for awhile(probably cause I'm never around XD) might try Resonance soon almost got my VE to 15
ohhhh. I knew about the stun and dot but I must've missed the extra damage thing. Yea I just got back into Oversoul recently too. Aiming for a lvl20 per element :D
I have my Headless PonyRider for Fire, VoidReaper and Darkon(idk why i have 2 derp) for Shadow, FounderChamp for Light, Frost Void for Ice, Tauros/Taurus? for Earth and I'm not sure about the rest. Probably Void Engineer for Lightning

< Message edited by JoelJ1998 -- 12/7/2013 6:05:24 >
DF AQW  Post #: 154
12/7/2013 8:00:40   
Lupus the Wolf
Heres How We Roll Winner
July 2014

It's rather unmotivated to know when you level a character to 20 to know you'll have to reset its level when you evolve it.

A calculated tragedy, miracles are foolish
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 155
12/7/2013 8:19:55   
Beck

@Lupus
Yup, so make sure the Legendary you're going for is worth it! Fortunately, most of them are xD
AQW  Post #: 156
12/7/2013 8:36:02   
Megadragonknight

Say, do you guys feel there is a lot of theme characters like dinosaur, robotics that haven't been release in OS yet? I have never seen a single dinosaur ever make its appearance in any of AE games even though it doesn't follow logic often. I personally want to see more dinosaur and robotics theme character to make their appearance in OS and we can possess them. Since there is nothing much to discuss, how about we discuss the theme characters in OS? OS seems to contain any kind of species including even aliens so it would be very interesting and exciting to possess every variety type of race/species.
Post #: 157
12/7/2013 8:48:26   
The Finnish Phoenix

Well in MQ there were the Veloci-Mecha and Tyrano mecha, in AQW there was the Dino Cave as part of the TMBG event featuring Mecha-Rex and Metal-O-Saurus, AQ has Velociraider and Velociraider Rex, Cyber-Rex Rider armors, and Bruce the Soralag has a strong resemblance to a dinosaur, as does Togzilla from DF. So they have appeared in AE games (although strangely many of them are Metal) and I agree they would be fun to see in OS. :)

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 12/7/2013 9:11:43 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 158
12/7/2013 9:11:21   
Andlu

@TFP Actually Bruce is a Soralag, not a dinosaur xD
There's also velociglobber.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 159
12/7/2013 9:13:53   
The Finnish Phoenix

And Soralags are a fictional species with a very close resemblance to dinosaurs.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 160
12/7/2013 9:22:55   
Megadragonknight

Soralag does have close resemblance to dinosaur. Anyway, I didn't play AQ anymore so I don't recall/know any dinosaur monster from AQ. AQW, I never know there is a special area "dinocave" and not to mention its a dinosaur with some machine parts but not a cyborg dinosaur. Anyway, I would love dinosaur theme characters in OS, a variety type of dinosaur would be great especially tyrannosaurus and brachiosaurus.

Robotic theme character would also make great appearance in OS. Although Cyber and Robotic are quite similar as they are machines but Cyber have a mix type of race/species like Cyber Void. Even Cyber Dragon will be a great addition character! I wonder when will Neofiend of Revontheus will appear in OS? He is a robotic void like character and he have always been one of my favourite robotic design when he made his first design appearance in Dage Vs Nulgath war. When he is release in OS, I can bet his element will be energy. If possible, he might be a dual element character, energy/shadow with energy being the main element. Opposite of Cyber Void but awesome too!
Post #: 161
12/7/2013 9:28:43   
The Finnish Phoenix

Yeah it would be cool to get more recharge cards from different elements so we could have more possibilities for dual-element combinations and I agree it would be awesome to see Cyber Dragons.

Apprentice: Cyber Dragon
Veteran: Cyber Twin Dragon
Master: Cyber End Dragon

I joke lol, but the Yu-Gi-Oh Cyber Dragons are some serious badassery.

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 12/7/2013 11:39:16 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 162
12/7/2013 9:29:19   
Blackshock

@mega: well, I did have some dinosaur themed entries a long time ago. Wonder if they'll ever see the light of day.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 163
12/7/2013 11:14:56   
Andlu

Really? A brachiosaurus on OS? Oh My. I wonder how many freaking LAG it would cause D:
But I love dinosaur since I was a child. I want them here too.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 164
12/7/2013 11:36:43   
Megadragonknight

@TFP
Amazing! I never play Yugioh. But the Cyber Dragon of Yugioh is so amazing! OS need Cyber Dragon!

@blackshock
Oh yes, I nearly forgot you did drew Dinosaurs back then. The art is so amazing! I hope Nulgath will implement it in OS. Oh, I remembered requesting for Space Dragon but it ended up being like a Cyber Dragon. How is the progress? This may not be the correct thread but if you do finish drawing the Space Dragon, please do PM me or post it at the Character Suggestion thread. Thank you. :)

@Andlu
Oh yes! Go to the extreme epicness! But knowing Darkon Drago caused the game to lag, I think Warlic will prevent that to happen if there is another huge character.
Post #: 165
12/7/2013 11:42:50   
The Finnish Phoenix

I'm glad you like them Mega! :D They were pretty much my childhood. xD

I think there's room for dinosaurs if there's room for something like Black Dragon. :) Suggestions can be pretty competitive with all the aspiring artists with remarkable ideas so it might take a while to get further characters from the same person who already won with Mana Guardian, but I'd love to see those dinosaurs get into the game eventually.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 166
12/7/2013 11:55:55   
Megadragonknight

As this is Oversoul and part of AE game, any kind of race and species are possible! I personally love to see every kind of theme character in OS with Knights, Dragons, Fiends, Voids, Dinosaurs and Cyber/Robotic being one of my top favourite theme characters in OS! :D I am positive Dinosaurs will be release in OS one day, as there are tons of Dinosaurs in OS, I am interested to see how many kind of Dinosaurs will appear in OS. Maybe we can expect a mix of dinosaurs along with other theme characters like Cyber Dinosaur or a mix of tyrannosaur and brachiosaur. xD

I got to go now. I shall see you guys tomorrow or later on. Bye.
Post #: 167
12/7/2013 12:06:34   
The Finnish Phoenix

See you!

Yeah I would totally be down for a Cyber Dinosaur, it's amazing how many different Cyber Dinosaurs have shown up in AE games with Mecha-Rex in AQW, Cyber-Rex Rider in AQ, and Veloci-Mecha in MQ.

Also another cool coincidence: Yu-Gi-Oh Cyber Dinosaur!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 168
12/7/2013 12:18:15   
Andlu

Someone have to draw a cyber dinosaur/dragon for the next art contest. Or backstory.
I'll make sure I get a lot of people to vote it, including me.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 169
12/7/2013 12:23:48   
Vagaran

@Mega last page
Yeah, can only wait and see how it turns out ^^

Cyber Dragon would be cool...though I still want a Penguin character @_@
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 170
12/7/2013 12:48:27   
Cyber doom5

actually you can hit a 4k with Volt Engineer

all you need is
1x 500 Neutral
3x 500 Energy
1x Super Charge

try that combo and you will see that it can hit a 4k or above

(i have tested this many times and it does work)

< Message edited by Cyber doom5 -- 12/7/2013 12:51:34 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 171
12/7/2013 14:07:47   
Teserve

There are some dino-like characters, the zards!
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 172
12/7/2013 14:09:43   
The Finnish Phoenix

This is true, but Zards are more a combination of Frogs and Lizards, hence Frogzards.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 173
12/7/2013 14:21:21   
The Mango

There is a dino character coming to oversoul from AQW which is called dragon fiend rider which is supposed to look like a dragon but looks more like a dinosaur.

< Message edited by The Mango -- 12/7/2013 14:22:15 >
AQW  Post #: 174
12/7/2013 14:43:00   
Andlu

Lizards is some modern dino stuff, but I was talking about real dinos(Like crocodiles :D) If it was dage's RIDER than it would be a rider(It was a raptor) but that is the abyss dragon.

< Message edited by Andlu -- 12/7/2013 14:46:01 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 136 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 7 of 30«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition