Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

DaiTigris's Hearthside fire gallery DF

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> DragonFable Art Gallery >> DaiTigris's Hearthside fire gallery DF
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/2/2013 17:06:12   
DaiTigris
How We Roll Winner
June14

Table of Galleries
AE Art Gallery
Adventure Quest Worlds Gallery
Dragon Fable Gallery: <---You are here
Legends of Art Gallery

Hello fellow form members and welcome to my humble AE works gallery section here by the hearth. I'd like to introduce myself to those who don't know me as DaiTigris. I'm a Digital and traditional artist aspiring to become a video game designer. I love to dabble in many varying mediums when I can afford to.
I hope you enjoy my artwork.

Characters
Drakath Doodle
Jearld Jason, Chita, Danu, and Silver Night
Summer Swirls(Pandora)

Banners
Elemental Magic Banner version one
Elemental magic banner version two

< Message edited by DaiTigris -- 6/8/2014 22:29:54 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
12/2/2013 18:26:06   
DaiTigris
How We Roll Winner
June14

Drakath Doodle

A quick doodle of Drakath was meant to be serious until I got to that sword of fail...

< Message edited by DaiTigris -- 12/5/2013 22:23:25 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
12/2/2013 18:32:14   
DaiTigris
How We Roll Winner
June14

Jearld Jason, Chita, Danu, and Silver Night

Quick sketches of several DF universe related characters. Top left is Jearld Jason, My main Hero character and former Mage Thief turned Soulweaver. Top Right is Chita, an elegant Fury that was in a DF set Role play called Vanguard Academy. Bottom Left is Danu the baby Dragon who may or may not bother the former Mage Thief turned Soulweaver when ever he feels like it. Bottom right is Sliver the knight, who is my sister's main character that often ends up tangled in the shenanigans instigated by Jerald.

< Message edited by DaiTigris -- 12/5/2013 22:23:43 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
12/2/2013 18:40:42   
DaiTigris
How We Roll Winner
June14

Elemental Magic Banner version one

Banner inspired by the Elemental Boutiques. Feel Free to use as a signature.

< Message edited by DaiTigris -- 12/5/2013 22:24:08 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
12/2/2013 18:41:53   
DaiTigris
How We Roll Winner
June14

Elemental Magic Banner version two

Alternate ultimate rainbow flavored version of the above banner. Feel Free to use as a signature.

< Message edited by DaiTigris -- 12/5/2013 22:24:27 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
12/3/2013 8:10:58   
  Elryn

Custodian (DF)

*grins* I must say that I quite like the art in your gallery banner and the elements in your two signature above. I find the vibrancy of the colours, how they each brightly stand out, brings the entire picture together in very lovely and colourful manner. That may sound odd yet it is difficult to adequately explain

*grins* Either way, quite like it.
AQ  Post #: 6
12/5/2013 21:49:54   
DaiTigris
How We Roll Winner
June14

-smiles- Thank you very much Elryn, I'm glad to hear you like those pieces. I tend to really enjoy vibrant pieces as there a lot of fun to make and the colors always seem to cheer me up.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 7
12/10/2013 6:14:36   
Lord Ferret

Like Elryn i too like your pieces, It is a shame about the sword in the Drakath Doodle but I hope you can fix it someday as the sketch looks impressive. Keep up the good work DaiTigris as you will go a long way.

< Message edited by Lord Ferret -- 12/10/2013 6:18:22 >

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 8
12/11/2013 22:42:55   
DaiTigris
How We Roll Winner
June14

Thank you Lord Ferret. I Don't find it too much of a shame that sword messed up on the Drakath doodle. It gives me a good laugh from time to time to look at the contrast of a fairly seriously determined Drakath in comparison to the doodled sword of Fail. Though most likely I will come around to Drawing a little more of Drakath, he's a fun character for the most part and a has an intriguing back story.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 9
12/11/2013 22:46:58   
DaiTigris
How We Roll Winner
June14

Summer Swirls

Full Size

I started out around the beginning of summer wanting to draw something that had a lot of flow and lots of swirls. Naturally enough Pandora's hair alone was enough to inspire me to draw something involving her. I'm not sure if she normally wears a mask but in the finding a Soul Ally cut scene it really feels like shes wearing one. She might have the chaos style eyes similar to most of the other chaotic spirits that have appeared but it didn't trail out in the artwork so I kind of doubt that too. Huh, now seeings as the new DF release featured Pandora looked quite different from what I expected, I want to draw more of her official design now. ._.

< Message edited by DaiTigris -- 6/8/2014 22:01:08 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 10
1/29/2014 22:26:44   
DaiTigris
How We Roll Winner
June14

Diana Spirit of Determination

Full Size
Quick mock up of my Dragon Fable Soul Ally companion to my in game Character who has an icy frost styled motif.
Got to draw this in a trial version of flash for the first time. Where has this program been for all my life!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 11
1/31/2014 18:23:08   
Riprose123

CHITA.

I'm glad to see my fellow VA student is still up and about. I didn't know you arted. o: I really like what you've posted, keep it up!

......CHITA!
DF MQ  Post #: 12
2/2/2014 14:57:47   
DaiTigris
How We Roll Winner
June14

Oh my goodness, RipRose! It is so good to hear from you! I'm really glad you like my art I put a lot of effort into it. I've been drawing for a really long time. I actually started Role playing to get a better sense of varying character interactions and to help keep my creative writing skills from dulling. Also I'm really exited you remembered Chita, she was always a bit of a background character during that Roleplay.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 13
2/4/2014 17:55:53   
Warmonger Starsaber

Amazing work. I hope to see more in the future.

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 14
2/14/2014 18:55:59   
  Starflame13

Wow, these are great! I especially love the Summer Swirls one... making me remember warmth in the middle of a frozen winter.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 15
2/14/2014 20:30:55   
Warmonger DragonJax
Creative!

I should have told this before-You are an awesome artist !The Baby dragon sketch is cute !
Post #: 16
3/5/2014 23:34:34   
DaiTigris
How We Roll Winner
June14

Thanks Starflame, Starsaber, and DragonJax for the kind comments.

< Message edited by DaiTigris -- 3/10/2014 19:16:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 17
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> DragonFable Art Gallery >> DaiTigris's Hearthside fire gallery DF
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition