Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

DeathGuard's Adventure Quest Worlds Art Gallery

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Art Gallery >> DeathGuard's Adventure Quest Worlds Art Gallery
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/2/2013 21:13:33   
DeathGuard

Hi, I'm share some of the few art I have done for AQW.

Armors

Pets

Contest Entries

Also don't be shy to visit my OS Art Gallery!

Edited post to include post images so you will not miss them at first post :) ~Tendou

< Message edited by DeathGuard -- 12/16/2013 16:14:59 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
12/2/2013 21:20:39   
DeathGuard

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
12/2/2013 21:26:37   
DeathGuard

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
12/2/2013 21:31:28   
DeathGuard

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
1/21/2014 6:32:30   
pRopaaNS1337

Mind if I ask you why haven't you finished any of those yet? Do you have problems with colors or other stuff getting in your way?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 5
1/30/2014 13:48:32   
DeathGuard

@Propaan: Not really, actually my forte is shading and coloring, but latter is the correct one. College is getting on my way, plus personal projects and OS character sketches too.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
2/22/2014 8:50:23   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

I really like the intricate designs of your work. I can see that you've most certainly take inspiration from Nulgath, however, you've managed to make every piece with your own style and twist. The Winged knight is an incredible design, and my favorite piece of yours -- one I'd love to see in-game! The shading in your Artix vs Sepulchure drawing is outstanding, it shows that you've put a lot of thought and effort into your work. Another design of yours I really like is the mechanical griffon(?) you've created, again, really detailed and unique. I look forward to seeing more of your work.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Art Gallery >> DeathGuard's Adventure Quest Worlds Art Gallery
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition