Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Energy Shot

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Energy Shot
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/5/2013 7:18:32   
AQisFuN
Banned

I'd easily say if you use this core in battle, you are just giving an advantage and helping your opponent. This core is absolute trash. This needs a buff, and I agree, making it free would just balance it and satisfy you.
@Pembutt Please leave this thread alone if you have nothing to say that is of any value to us.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
12/5/2013 7:36:18   
Remorse

I completely agree with you duel thrusters.

This core does not deserve an energy cost.

Or if they insist on it having one we should at least be able to do something like 50% gun damage combined with the drain.

Epic  Post #: 27
12/5/2013 8:35:22   
Prezial

@Remorse

That'd be great 50% gun damage combined with the drain... I actually thought that's how it really works when cores were released. e.e
Post #: 28
12/5/2013 8:59:52   
Remorse

^ So did I prez,

I don't get the devs sometimes they released incredibly Underpowered skills as in they tread too carefully but then they counter that with gobsmackingly obvious overpowered stuff...

Epic  Post #: 29
12/5/2013 9:13:01   
Ranloth
Banned

Ones that deal no damage shouldn't really cost Energy, I'll agree with that one. Reason? Look at Piston Punch, and its counter, Generator. Although, PP deals 3 damage, it's fixed and does no harm or whatsoever. But, if you look at Frost Shards and FrostBite, they should cost Energy due to the damage they have attached to it.

I've had a suggestion for Energy draining cores, located here*, and the buff I mention to FrostBite and Frost Shards could be used here to give them a small boost in power, and make it worth using despite the Energy cost. Ones for the Energy Shot/Storm could still be used (reasoning in the link) but I'd go for no Energy cost too, along with the change. *mind you, the damage went down by -2 since then so some numbers may be wrong*

* Just linking the thread. Don't bump it, since it's against the rules.
AQ Epic  Post #: 30
12/5/2013 9:49:39   
Stabilis

Pemberton, if you continue to derail discussion into petty complaining, you will get banned. I got banned for less than that. I remember that your counter argument to my factual argument about the size of data between text, math, and graphics was simply: "but every bit counts"; then proceeded to rant again, and think you won the argument without any facts at all.

As for the skill core, I can agree with the OP's concern. Icicle Barrage (I think that was the name) from the Primary skill cores costs 9 energy, removes the same amount, and also damages. For a difference of 2 energy, you might think that at least it would damage for the same if not less. Or something else, of course. I like any substitute for damage.
AQ Epic  Post #: 31
12/8/2013 0:32:58   
GearzHeadz

At the least, this core should also deal 50% weapon damage with the 50% weapon damage energy drain.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 32
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Energy Shot
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition