Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Design Notes: 5th December, 2013 - Tools of Nulgath!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 5th December, 2013 - Tools of Nulgath!
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/6/2013 6:28:11   
  Kokujoe

^^@DYKT Of course it makes sense. That was indeed the point which @Sage and @Asuka were trying to convey as well.
quote:

Will future events like 1st Upholder be pushed back though?

^^And regarding that, well it only happened because of Nulgath's Wacom tablet giving up at the very last moment although he tried his very best to restore it.
So establishing things on just a single event which occured, we shouldn't start assuming that the same thing will repeat again next year, god forbid it doesn't.
And anyways accidents are a natural thing, they always occur irl and tend to hamper/delay work.
I'm just glad that he can finally carry on with his OS duties, which for me is more than enough as per my views.
Hope that helped clear your doubts.
Have a good day!

~Kokujoe [^____^V]

< Message edited by kokujoe -- 12/6/2013 6:29:17 >
Post #: 26
12/6/2013 9:17:52   
Megadragonknight

As the 1st Upholder character was working in-progress alongside Cyber Void, Resonance and the skexis variant before Nulgath's old faithful Wacom is "dead", I think its almost close to complete and it maybe animated. We will see as the time pass in a few weeks. Most estimated time it will be release is on mid or late January 2014.

For the Xmas Fiend, it is consider a seasonal rare. However, I can't recall if Nulgath really did stated if the last year Xmas Fiend is really going to return every OS Christmas release but at least we do know there will be variation of Xmas Fiend every OS Christmas release. We will have to find out when Nulgath announce it since all we do are just speculating.
Post #: 27
12/6/2013 18:56:43   
Blade5

^ Xmas fiend will return but different in art, I'm not sure about the cards though.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 28
12/6/2013 22:18:37   
Megadragonknight

@Blade5
That's the part I know about in different art or rather a variation of Xmas Fiend. It pretty much now give very clear answer that Xmas Fiend will return every year in different art/variation which is interesting.

Post #: 29
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 5th December, 2013 - Tools of Nulgath!
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition