Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Increase Arcade Item sellback rate

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Increase Arcade Item sellback rate
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/9/2013 2:32:54   
Jaseidon

exactly, and on one of my accounts I have won a gun and now in shops costs around 12,000, older players wont really see the need of using the arcade, and afterall 20 credits is better than nothing
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
12/9/2013 6:50:43   
Silver Sky Magician

To Trans and Jaseidon:

The original aim of the arcade should not be strictly adhered to if it is itself flawed, in my opinion. The arcade's aim was to provide a guaranteed free item - which could be useful at lower levels, but is likely to be useless at higher levels. This means that in itself, the arcade system is conceptually flawed, having unequal benefits. I'm suggesting to make the system more equitable; such that while lower-leveled players still gain the bulk of the benefits, higher-leveled players will at least benefit appreciably as well.

I also seriously question your reported benefit of the arcade for lower-leveled players. The arcade gives completely unenhanced items, while shop items are, by default, enhanced to the highest possible level. If we're looking at utility, any item regardless of rarity or art will do, and by this standard a completely unenhanced sword costs about 300, gun 600, and aux 2500, by random sampling. Hardly the tens of thousands you are claiming; after all, given limited finances, you would have bought items of lesser rarity/art but similar utility, until your utility has been maximized and presentation becomes the foremost concern.

< Message edited by Silver Sky Magician -- 12/9/2013 7:05:37 >
Post #: 27
12/9/2013 7:19:21   
Ranloth
Banned

Then we could have one solution to this - code a system that gives you upgraded weapons to your level, but they still sell for 20/150/1,000 Credits. After all, you get your free reward and it's upgraded to your level! Doesn't cause inflation, it's useful (needs cores, like any other weapon), or you can sell if you don't want it.

Would this be better? Sellbacks won't go up, it's not a farming place and will never be. For farming, you have NPCs and PvP, and maybe PvP drops may give some bonus Credits when they are re-introduced. But not Arcade.
AQ Epic  Post #: 28
12/9/2013 8:08:42   
Silver Sky Magician

^

Sounds good.
Post #: 29
12/9/2013 21:10:05   
GearzHeadz

Yup. That sounds good. I already tried suggesting that before.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 30
12/9/2013 21:19:52   
Remorse

Supported ,
Their is nothing wrong with good places to farm credits.
Credits in this game are far to expensive especially with acheivments costing credits to.

I also like the idea of making bosses farmable for credits.

Almost all rpg style games support efficient ways to farm the curreny and their is honestly no reason somone can convince me this should not be the case
For ED.
Also thier is no need for level scaling. Lower levels have extremely tough as well you cant ever afford cores without varium for a start.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 12/9/2013 21:27:14 >
Epic  Post #: 31
12/9/2013 21:57:16   
GearzHeadz

That's how they get people to buy varium most of the time, get the lower levels to buy it for an edge because they're impatient.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 32
12/9/2013 22:01:04   
Remorse

Its not like thia change will suddenly make it easy to get credits it probably wouldn't even effwct the impateint people.
Epic  Post #: 33
12/9/2013 22:52:00   
GearzHeadz

I know, I'm in favor for it, I was just saying it anyways.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 34
12/9/2013 22:57:08   
Remorse

You raise a good point to keep in mind anyway.
Epic  Post #: 35
12/9/2013 23:39:25   
FrostWolv

Yesterday I got hank's cake other than other bronze weapon .............. Why because it gave more than double credits in sellback that is 50 credits .... unlike those 20 credits weapons
Epic  Post #: 36
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Increase Arcade Item sellback rate
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition