Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

War Calls Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> War Calls Discussion
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/8/2013 3:49:14   
popinloopy

So, this is the place to discuss the story I am writing that includes a few warmongers... Yeah...
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21534064 if you wanna read it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
12/8/2013 15:15:48   
kors

Well now... I shall keep on watching for more. But why does it start after this years Frostval? Or was that a typo?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
12/8/2013 17:04:54   
popinloopy

Not a typo. It starts when it does because I wanted the time frame to be somewhat close to the present, and there is ALWAYS a Frostvale war on both of these games. I wanted it to be in a setting where both towns were crippled and recovering from a war. Since Frostvale is a guaranteed war, so both would be recovering. It's the perfect timeframe for a war to start; when both towns are weak.
Yeah, I went a bit TOO into detail with that. I didn't expect people to notice or know my intentions for the time-frame, but they do now, I guess.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
12/8/2013 17:52:48   
ProbablyCallum

< Message edited by Cronomancer Callum -- 8/20/2019 10:50:55 >
DF  Post #: 4
12/8/2013 21:15:43   
popinloopy

@Callum
Thanks! Glad to have a fan! Also, tommy2468 is gonna be co-authoring as well now. You remember the story he wrote last year? It was magnificent! That's something to look forward to.
Merry Frostvale!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
12/9/2013 0:16:12   
ProbablyCallum

< Message edited by Cronomancer Callum -- 8/20/2019 10:50:14 >
DF  Post #: 6
12/9/2013 1:00:38   
popinloopy

@Callum
Ok, I was wrong. It wasn't last year. Oh, and I know why you don't remember it. I forgot it was an AQ story he did, and you are mostly DF.
Either way, this linked post and the one directly beneath it are hist story.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
12/9/2013 12:15:07   
tommy2468

Hello! Hopefully I will be able to keep up to pace with Popinloopy's writings and hopefully I get to finish this one (unlike last time )
AQ  Post #: 8
12/10/2013 15:57:09   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

Time to gather round the writers I see... I never finished the Truphma tale, just left it hanging in a final battle... I might contribute this time around, though it'll be limited to a few chapters at most!

Oh btw, I'm actually creating an art piece for the AQ gallery and I'm basing it on all the characters that were part of my story in the Truphma war, ie the A-team.
@Tommy, Popinloopy and everyone who was part of it (Hict, Muchiha, 0Neo, Darksaber22...) and all those who I've forgotten, please PM me the details of your Chars(Looks, stances etc)

@Tommy: I remember yours to be a cryo-lumenomancer right? With a penchant to be surrounded by a freezing aura.

@Popinloopy: YOu might have missed out a few mongers, just to add in! Kalle, Billy Joe, Taiyou, Bu, TRB, Pestillence, Tep Itaki, Sigmund, Eschaton etc... ok theyre way too many!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 9
12/11/2013 17:19:25   
popinloopy

@ss2195
Thanks! They've been added, and now you see why I forgot them... I went through ONE list, and a second was just a bit too much for my short attention span.

< Message edited by popinloopy -- 12/11/2013 17:28:31 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
12/18/2013 17:36:58   
bokterier

Great story! Looking forward to read more of it later. :)

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
12/24/2013 18:14:15   
popinloopy

Well, look no further. I just wrote chapter 3 last night.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
12/24/2013 18:42:22   
kors

quote:

but immediately I can tell you that popinloopy, Muchiha, Dragonfire, Kors, Ubear, Zeruphantom, and a few others are out of my league."

So... I am out of my own league? How could I win against myself if I am better than myself if I...*Head explodes*

Otherwise a pretty good instalment, but if you Tommy do not use the same names(You seem to prefer peoples Forum names, Tommy uses more "realistic" names) there might end up being some confusion down the road.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 13
12/24/2013 20:23:49   
popinloopy

Thanks for the feedback. And while it was originally a mistake, I suppose a time traveler could meet himself, and a paradox is DEFINITELY out of anyone's league to handle, right? And for the name thing... Yeah, thanks for pointing that out. I didn't even notice, so he and I will have to agree on something.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
12/24/2013 21:54:49   
ProbablyCallum

< Message edited by Cronomancer Callum -- 8/20/2019 10:50:03 >
DF  Post #: 15
12/25/2013 0:45:28   
popinloopy

@kors
Fixed it. Kinda. Lazily.

@Callum
Well of course. I try to capture real parts of personalities as well as fictional aspects.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
12/25/2013 6:25:48   
bokterier

A little hard to read, but the story is good! Try make some space between the lines. :)
I like how you seem to capture many of the personalities.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
12/25/2013 22:16:00   
popinloopy

Yeah, Tommy and I are discussing on ways to clean up the story a bit to make it easier to read.
And thanks.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
2/4/2014 22:23:22   
flashbang

You guys gonna update this? Also, I guess I am all bite and no bark.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 19
2/4/2014 23:24:54   
popinloopy

@flashbang
Tommy ended up saying his schedule is so packed, he might not be able to anymore. I plan on finishing the story, yes, but I'm also usually pretty busy. When I have time, I'll write a bit.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
2/6/2014 1:02:15   
Warmonger Starsaber

I'm sorry I missed some discussion. I'm honored to be in the story Popin. Do you need some help?.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 21
3/27/2014 22:05:46   
popinloopy

@Starsaber
Help, not necessarily. But if anyone is willing to write a chapter, I'll likely accept it. I think a story where people get to read a bit of everyone's style is nice.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
3/28/2014 0:15:52   
Warmonger DragonJax
Creative!

@Popin:I expected my name to be there too but meh its not there.But how could you miss a guy with the name Warmonger DragonJax?Or maybe you just din't know me.Anyways I am gonna read your story in a few minutes now so I have some expectation.
Post #: 23
3/28/2014 12:46:22   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

Well, I'm flattered that you included me. However, I am not, and have never been, a 'he.' :P

quote:

“I told them to stay but Gingkage had some silly ‘premonition’ that you guys were in trouble and went off to find you, and Icey Flare went after him to make sure he didn’t get lost.”
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 24
3/28/2014 13:02:10   
Warmonger DragonJax
Creative!

@Gingkage:WHAT ! I thought you were an he....

< Message edited by Warmonger DragonJax -- 3/28/2014 13:03:03 >
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> War Calls Discussion
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition