Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=MQ= Flavescent Friday is around the corner!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> =MQ= Flavescent Friday is around the corner!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/9/2013 16:04:05   
  Vivi
Outsmarting Bugs

Hey guys! With the holiday season kicking into gear it's time for another Flavescent Friday sale. We're looking to put several items into a discount shop for you to purchase, including potentially some rare items that you've wanted to see again! If you have anything you would like a discount on please post it here.

Please do not make suggestions for any of the following:

Anything that has been promised as perma-rare

Arthurian Eagle/Pirate Raider

Other AvP war rares

Crystal Asteroid rares (especially Shadow Blight/Purge)

Friday the 13th items (because we'll be releasing these for Friday the 13th)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
12/9/2013 17:41:02   
the warden

Chronomancer mecha maybe?
or is that a perma-rare?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
12/9/2013 19:10:41   
Thiefboy109
Legendary AK!!!

Flavescent Chrono could make a return. Perhaps Flavescent Chaos Chronomech? Last year we had normal Chrono, perhaps Chaos this year.

Discount on Sepulture. New version of Skullcrusher perhaps? Rixty Bazooka. That boombox thing that I can't remember the name of (it's a BS). Discounted Shadowhawk/Raven/Wolf. Discounted GLaDERP B. Discounted Valdic Knight.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
12/9/2013 20:01:31   
hijinks

Any Traveler weapons that haven't been put into the shop yet. How about rares from this (just higher leveled)?

DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
12/10/2013 2:58:29   
Glais

quote:

Crystal Asteroid rares (especially Shadow Blight/Purge)

The Infinite Sadness

well can't think of any other good rares atm actually, since Admiral's Cutlass is generally my go-to every year

I'd be down 4 a SkullCrusher tho

DF MQ  Post #: 5
12/12/2013 1:54:40   
kasama999

Might as well post my wishlist:

-Blinding Light of Destiny E-Blade
-Thyton's Magitech Scythe
-Bacon Shooter BA
-Chaos Eye BA
-Kordana Mech
-Skullcrusher
-Siamex Duo
-Chronomech
-Chaos Chronomech
-Doomblade 3013
-The Dragon's Secret
-That One Eyed Doll Guitar FA
-That 10 Year Anniversary Mod
-Mecho Boombox Blaster
-Other Heromart MQ items that I forgot to put down

That's it.
Post #: 6
12/12/2013 19:45:28   
ACW0

Would die of happiness to see the Mad Clown or Derpmachine Mechas return. Maybe as a nerfed version if need be, as even though they are my favorite mechas of old, the level gap between when I bought them and where I stand currently makes them practically unusable!

Thank You for asking the forums though, awesome idea!
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
12/12/2013 22:32:11   
Thiefboy109
Legendary AK!!!

All of what kasama said (especially the ones that you can't get anymore), also would love Mad Clown/Derpmachine/Robot Thing.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 8
12/13/2013 1:01:30   
johanan9107

I don't know what items aside from the AvP rares have been "promised" to be perma-rare. You guys re-released the Shield Bash anyway.

I would want to see higher level versions (up to Lvl 50, not 45) of Traveler weapons, April/Maypril Fools mecha, and the 4oJ '09 Striker series.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
12/13/2013 4:09:16   
kasama999

Oh yeah, please include the Liberty Mecha please?
Post #: 10
12/13/2013 11:21:37   
jayk the pikachu

My Ideas
1.BLoD Energy Blade and every other MQ Promo Item from a T-shirt-Reason:Because not everyone can get the t-shirt due to various reasons(Shipping Costs,where they live etc.) and i feel that everyone should have the chance to get Artix's iconic blade
2.Flavescent Chronocorrupter-Reason:Because we had Flavesent Chronomech last year
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
12/13/2013 18:56:02   
Maegwyn

Thanks for all your input! There is a lot that we have to consider when it comes to rares - such a touchy area - so I hope you can find some of the things you were wanting!

For Flavescent Friday making higher-level versions is a bit too time-consuming but I'm saving this thread for reference, in case I can put something together at a later date.

Ok, back to the listing and price-slashing and so forth!

Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> =MQ= Flavescent Friday is around the corner!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition