Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Design Notes: 9th December, 2013 - Get Your 1st Upholder Void!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 9th December, 2013 - Get Your 1st Upholder Void!
Page 3 of 7«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/10/2013 18:35:39   
The Finnish Phoenix

Awesome! Three days until we see that new Shadow card. :>
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 51
12/10/2013 18:36:34   
Darkstardust1234

Looking forward to getting Rev after I missed him the first time with the Founder Shop!
Hopefully that'll come soon, can't wait to get my hands on Rev e.e
AQW  Post #: 52
12/10/2013 18:41:42   
Hendrik

I'm talking about next year, whether the veteran form I will get this year will turn into master.
Has there been any info on that?
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 53
12/10/2013 20:44:02   
99th Dracopyre

Just to clarify, if I didn't get the egg last time and I'm not a founder, there's like no given chance I can get that Rev version?

~Draco
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 54
12/10/2013 21:08:24   
DidYouKnowThat

Anyone else curious about how the 1st Upholder Void and Adult Rev attacks are going to look like? :P

Especially the Void. That shield looks pretty suspicious. :D
Post #: 55
12/10/2013 22:01:45   
survivor39

@Draco

quote:

If you don't get the egg and evolve it this year:
you won't be able to evolve the young rev to the older rev next year. You would have to wait another year to be able to evolve rev to the older rev.

From http://oversoul.artix.com/more5.asp
This was back in 2012

So, you won't be able to get this master Rev.

@DidYouKnowThat
The 5-hit combo definitely needs to be the shield screaming some sort of energy beam at the enemy.
I'm hoping for it's element to be fire and not just another shadow character.
If it was fire element, it would be awesome if the shield was screaming blue fire instead of the just the normal orange fire.
Blue fire would definitely suit its color scheme in my opinion.
Post #: 56
12/10/2013 22:29:36   
DidYouKnowThat

@Survivor: Oh that sad day when Energy got capped. . . .I remember. . .

Me: Has 5 Energy

-Goes AFK-

Me: Has 651 Energy.

(edit) and back then no matter how much time you give them, CPU's would like refuse to kill you. Lol!

I hope it's Shadow. . . . .

But I guess who knows, Nulgath could surprise us. Could it perhaps be Fire? Full-on Neutral? -Sigh- I hope Nulgath gives us more details about it soon.

Eh. A beam from the Shield? Then it should be one hell of a beam cause like. . .well. . . for me, Beams are already taken. Mana Guardian, Lightning Wolf. . .

I think a mark should appear on the enemy. Then the enemy's soul is sucked out and absorbed/sealed into the Shield in an intense gust of wind and dark lightning, etc.
While this is happening, the shield's jaw should slowly open revealing an abyss, along with glowing eyes.

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 12/10/2013 22:31:56 >
Post #: 57
12/10/2013 22:43:55   
survivor39

@DidYouKnowThat

LoL Yes! I remember those days when the enemies were as dumb as potatoes! *Too easy!

I guess soul absorption could also work for the 5 hit combo.
There is probably a high chance this char is Shadow just like most of the other voids.
I'll be fine even if it turns out to be shadow but I do with that Nulgath diversifies the characters elements more.
I mean there are far too many Shadow, Neutral, and Light characters compare to the other elements in my opinion.
Anyway, I'm excited to see what the 5 hit combo will be.
Post #: 58
12/10/2013 23:01:45   
DidYouKnowThat

~deleted~ Thanks Axel. Didn't realize those weren't in CC.

. . .dat Axel. Didn't know he was here. Good Lore, he must be a ninja.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another idea(s) for 5-hits are:

He drives his arm with the Shield underground, and the Shield rises from beneath the enemy and consumes it whole.

He fires his Shield at the enemy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Although you may be a right. A beam wouldn't be too shabby, along with some effects like the four dots on the fore-head of the Shield glowing. Then it could charge up. . . man that'd be sick.

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 12/10/2013 23:06:06 >
Post #: 59
12/10/2013 23:04:01   
Axel459
The Void Calls

@Above Energize and Neutralize aren't in CC
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 60
12/11/2013 0:37:49   
DidYouKnowThat

I honestly cannot imagine 1st Upholder Void as a Fire character- sorry. Especially with the blue glow on his blade.

I can imagine him as a Water/Shadow however. Although I'd like it better if it were just pure Shadow. .
Post #: 61
12/11/2013 0:57:33   
survivor39

@DidYouKnowThat

I did say Upholder Void would look good with blue fire (that's if he actually becomes a fire element).
quote:

If it was fire element, it would be awesome if the shield was screaming blue fire instead of the just the normal orange fire.
Blue fire would definitely suit its color scheme in my opinion.

You're right about the blue glow though. Normal orange fire wouldn't suit the character.
Anyway, let's wait and see what Nulgath does with it.
Post #: 62
12/11/2013 0:59:52   
legend knight

I can think of 1stUpholderVoid being shadow/neutral hybrid. But being fire/shadow hybrid will be good with blue flame instead of orange flame as what someone stated it. I just hope 1stUpholderVoid won't have sacrifice card in his deck if he is fire/shadow hybrid.
Post #: 63
12/11/2013 1:05:41   
DidYouKnowThat

I don't think I'd like the idea of a Fire/Shadow deck. . . . too offensive. What happens to the shields? I want to make good use of that shield. :)

Shadow/Neutral, or just Shadow would do quite swell. Or possibly Water since that can also be a bit o' defense.
Post #: 64
12/11/2013 1:08:21   
The Jop

Plus there's no fire or shadow charging card, so the best you could do for a dual fire/shadow character is adding some sacrifices and empowers.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
12/11/2013 1:13:24   
Vagaran

@The Jop
Fire/Shadow charging card can just be made if anything.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 66
12/11/2013 1:16:04   
DidYouKnowThat

@Vagaran: That'd be pretty darn powerful. :P

Must be only given to a few special characters. Because spamming Poisons and Fireballs is pretty Overpowered. :P
Post #: 67
12/11/2013 1:19:19   
legend knight

I know shadow or fire don't have charging cards. If 1stUpholderVoid, is fire/shadow, his main element will fire and his secondary element is shadow. He will have empower to boost up his attack cards. I never stated empower in my previous post is because I already know shadow don't have charging cards so only empower and sacrifice can work out. I do not want sacrifice to be in 1stUpholderVoid's deck if he is dual fire/shadow because he lack defence and will easily be attacked even shield won't protect for long.

However, I don't really see 1stUpholderVoid being pure fire because his appearance don't suit him being fire character. He truly look more like dual shadow/neutral character.
Post #: 68
12/11/2013 1:19:37   
Kiazz

Frankly, I was surprised when infernal fiend didn't get any sacrifices. Currently, pretty much every exceptional plain-fire character (like, not mana guardian) has 1 or more inferno (I was sad when jim got not one, but two), rather than attack cards. In fact, the one with only one, Love Weaver, won the fire tournament with mana guardian close behind, right? If sacrifices were to replace the potential infernos, it would be..interesting. Combo bonuses affect it, unlike inferno, as well. Of course, this would only apply if it were a fire character. Lower chance, with the average 15 card limit and such.

Edit: Empowers and inferno can be added with CC, though sacrifice cannot. What does this say? :o

EditEdit: Plus, neutral-darkness has already been done multiple times; flogging a dead horse, what with poison drake, skexis, and dire monk. Well, unless it comes with a neutralize+corruption rather than another ironhide/counter thing. I could probably get behind that.

< Message edited by Kiazz -- 12/11/2013 1:29:41 >
Post #: 69
12/11/2013 1:22:26   
The Jop

@legend knight
Why would you want empower, the worst attack boosting card, when fire characters have access to incinerate?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 70
12/11/2013 1:26:29   
DidYouKnowThat

@TheJop: Because Incinerate costs 2 energy.

Empower on the other hand is free.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No fire for 1st Upholder Void. I don't think the deck will look good with Fire + Empower/Sacrifice.
Post #: 71
12/11/2013 1:28:20   
The Jop

But incinerate adds twice the amount of damage.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 72
12/11/2013 1:33:04   
Kiazz

2 for 600, or 1 for 300 each. Of course, no character can use two empowers in the same hand; 3 is required for each use in a five card hand. Surge on the other hand..
Post #: 73
12/11/2013 1:38:27   
legend knight

@The Jop
What Did You Know That said. Still, if Sacrifice is to be added, 1stUpholderVoid need more shields to protect himself or offensive cards to deal quick damage asap. Either way, i hope 1stUpholderVoid is worth it for his deck.

Honestly, i don't think i will be able to buy Upholder because i can't afford to anymore as i had situation to deal in real life. I am afraid my money won't be use to support OS further. :(

Post #: 74
12/11/2013 1:39:51   
BJEBLE

@Jop If you have a cad that you don't need in that hand, empower gets rid of it add 300 FREE damage, so if you're playing an all out offense, then you just get rid of the shields and get more damage out.
EDIT: @legend well if you bought SG all then you would be 1st Upholder, so it doesn't have to be within the last month or anything like that.

< Message edited by BJEBLE -- 12/11/2013 1:42:43 >

Messi just scored a touchdown while slamdunking it into the goal, which then triggers my trap card allowing me to score a homerun.
DF  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 9th December, 2013 - Get Your 1st Upholder Void!
Page 3 of 7«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition