Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Stamina Points (SP)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Stamina Points (SP)
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/16/2014 4:38:59   
Remorse

^ Thanks for the feed back goony :)

And I can definitely understand all the points you bring.

With regards to simply balancing with longer cool downs etc. while they bring temporary and or more band-aid style fixing I feel that it wouldn't really be fixing the mechnics suffiently, though thats just my opinion.

With regards with it being hard to code well I would have no idea, but perhaps just adding the underlying system would be reasonably simple?

When you think of the changes it doesn't seem like a huge addition though it would be long sure but essentially all they need to do is add the fixed bar and regain system then just change the cost of cores to stamina and add a cost to the free skiils.

Of coarse it would need a lot of testing.
But in terms of it being worth the time, it can potentially solve most current balance issues as well as, once in place, make balancing easier.

But unlike simple balance changes adding stamina would also be mixing up the game surely staisfing players looking for content.

With such current relevance and benefits surely it would be enough to consider it even if it did take a long time.

I am finding it hard to think of current brocken mechanics which wouldn't be helped by stamina so perhaps multiple small band aid fixes isn't the answer when one big feature could possibly be enough?
Epic  Post #: 51
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Stamina Points (SP)
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition