Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

eh? eh?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> eh? eh?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/13/2013 0:32:32   
Koreslayer

open skills, basically remove trees and make it so you can choose any skill available to your weapon/level. This would basically create new classes such as grenadier (emp grenade, stun grenade, toxic grenade, plasma grenade) To avoid being OP, only five or six skills could be equipped at a time. Also, since skills require certain weapons, it would be impossible for a ridiculous surgical strike/massacre/super charge selection. Like I said, this would basically create new classes as well as creating new tactics.
Post #: 1
12/13/2013 3:05:03   
DeamJean

I can see abuse in this the reason there is such a thing as skill tree is to prevent abuse. Say i have a staff i can overload multi shot plasma rain stun grenade etc with a high defence plus static grenade when i run low on ep and battry back up too and wreck u. In 2v2 i can have artillary multi shot and plasma rain how broken do u think that can be?Plus the possibilities to abuse are endless. You can have all drain skills and ep regan and just use cores to demolish my opponent or robots like a combination of battry back up static grenade static charge mark of blood and smokescreen with if i want a add on to that set up with a offensive skill look at how broken that can be

highly not supported
Post #: 2
12/13/2013 5:06:51   
Ranloth
Banned

NightWraith covered that in the livestream yesterday, and the answer was no. It will not happen due to engine limitations and many balance issues.
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> eh? eh?
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition