Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Beta Release Thread 137 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 137 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/18/2013 7:42:09   
  Grixus Faldor

quote:

1st Upholder Void is LIVE!
Posted on December 13th, 2013 by Nulgath

Early Arrival Update!

1st Upholder: Void Rebirth is HERE!

Players who buy Soul Gems between October 31st and January 1st will receive this RARE 1st Upholder Void!

Soul Gem Packages:

Custom Card Rotation:
Ice and Shadow

Characters:

• 1st Upholder Void: Void Rebirth
  • Revontheus Master
  • Rudolphtheus
  • Jack
  • Jack Ice
  • Jack Frost
  • Thanksgiving Seasonals are removed.

Founder's Shop of Rares of the Year
    This shop is only available to Founders!

• Rev Egg
  • Keyblade Revontheus
  • Rainbowtheus

Sage of the Cards!
    For a long time now Sage has been putting together card decks for new OS characters. Sage is very passionate about contributing ideas and balance to Oversoul as a game tester and so has earned his personal Avatar. This character has very unique attacks, you'll need to duel him to find out what they are. In the future look out for possible Sage variants available to the public!

• Notice: I would just like to remind everyone that there are threads for suggesting new features in OverSoul. Do not bother or complain to Sage (via Forums) about any inquiries you may have regarding the structure of a deck. Below are a list of threads you may find useful:

• =OS= Dragons, Undead & Paladins... oh my! Character Suggestion Thread
  • =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread
  • =OS= What Would YOU Like to See?
  • =OS= Balance Discussion Thread

Also, Asuka declined the offer for an in game character - so there will be no discussing whether or not Asuka "deserves" one.
    quote:

quote:

Since this game is being directed at a more mature player base there will be things mentioned or shown in Oversoul itself or on the Oversoul Wiki that are not appropriate for the forums. As the various things that are shown or mentioned in Oversoul or on Oversoul's Wiki may be appropriate for the game that does not make it appropriate for the forums so please keep the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules in mind when posting. If you are unsure whether what you want to post is in line with the Forum's Rules please PM an Archknight or Moderator in AE Staff and Staff Assistants List for clarification.

Any and every mention of methods and programs that grant users unfair advantages over each other, such as finding a way to get 100% possession or encounter rate, stops now. This is bug abuse and cheating, both of which are not allowed as said in the Universal Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. Every post after this will deleted on sight and the poster warned, with possible other unwanted consequences to their forum accounts.

~Mritha
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    12/18/2013 7:44:36   
    The Mango

I now have Queen Gyphso to lvl 6
    lvl 7 now

< Message edited by The Mango -- 12/18/2013 7:49:08 >
    AQW  Post #: 2
    12/18/2013 7:49:11   
    Megadragonknight

Off-topic: It is really funny and weird Legend and I are friends in real life. We found out just 4 days ago once we started to PM about where our real life stuff.

On-topic: Now its OS Beta Release thread 137. That's really a lot of thread for Beta Release thread.
    Post #: 3
    12/18/2013 7:56:59   
    The Mango

Off-topic: Same kind of thing happened to me with my friend. He told me he has a friend named Oscar then i told him I had a friend named Mark. It was weird but cool! We were playing AQW at that time.

On-Topic: Can't wait for this week's release! I saw on Rev's twitter that he sent Nulgath a character to release, new Rev maybe?

I have to leave now for school. Bye! Have fun playing OS

< Message edited by The Mango -- 12/18/2013 8:11:12 >
    AQW  Post #: 4
    12/18/2013 8:10:03   
    Megadragonknight

@Mango
    Off-topic: Really? The world is really a coincidence. xD Oh, Legend already left my house and he want to say to wish everyone good luck in everything you guys will do.

On-topic: Yes! The source is here: Link.

Edit: I was hoping there can be a Cyber Rev character in OS but that's for ED.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 12/18/2013 8:11:34 >
    Post #: 5
    12/18/2013 8:12:26   
    The Mango

@MDK Yes! thank you for the link. bye
    AQW  Post #: 6
    12/18/2013 8:14:17   
    Megadragonknight

@Mango
    NP and see you.
    Post #: 7
    12/18/2013 8:31:19   
    Andlu

@MDK That probally won't happen to me. There's no OS forumite that are brazillian I'm aware.
    Also I wonder how the new rev will be
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 8
    12/18/2013 8:37:11   
    Megadragonknight

@Andlu
    *Sigh*, things just went very confusing but the truth must be told. Its weird that I can't believe Legend is my friend in real life. He have same personality and thinking as me in everything! I can't believe even in the forum too. The world is small isn't it?

Edit: About the new Rev, I wonder if he will be release this week but most likely not since Nulgath only received the new Rev character from Rev himself recently. This week release is almost confirm to be X-mas release so we can expect X-mas characters like X-mas Elf and hopefully the long awaited goodness of Frost!

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 12/18/2013 9:07:17 >
    Post #: 9
    12/18/2013 9:27:12   
    JoelJ1998

i still want those new thanksgiving characters Sage or Suka or Beck idek told us about
    I hate and love X-mas XD So many cool things that are a pain to train

< Message edited by JoelJ1998 -- 12/18/2013 9:45:07 >
    DF AQW  Post #: 10
    12/18/2013 11:57:28   
    Megadragonknight

We will have to find out if new Thanksgiving character will be release alongdide Xmas character but let's not be too hopeful.

Post #: 11
    12/18/2013 22:10:55   
    DidYouKnowThat

http://i42.tinypic.com/awdbom.png

Just saw Dilligaf on Nulgath server! I haven't seen him since our last conversation in Alpha Testing.

Wonder when his birthday is. .. . . . he did say his Character might be releasing. . .well, back in Alpha testing. This time he disappeared before I could duel. :P
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ I now know what I shall CC Void Rebirth with. A Pierce, and an Incinerate. Then add another Fire-whirl/Shield(s), and have some Neutral cards ready. :D Possibly a Power Strike . . Incinerate + Powerstrike. . lovely.

P.S: Don't you hate it when you're PvP'ing and you hit the Refresh button. . . .enemy ends up versing a CPU which means win for them . .and they end up thinking you're some kind of noob. D: Oh the horrors.

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 12/19/2013 0:17:52 >
    Post #: 12
    12/19/2013 3:13:14   
    JoelJ1998

Man the forums are DEAD. In other news, I finally got Rev to Level 20. Not fun...at all....worth it though
    ahhhh its so refreshing being able to completely wipe the floor w/ um....ais? with VR so much damage!!
    hmm...I feel like VR would be better with only one Iron Hide....I keep getting them both at once since he has such a small deck

< Message edited by JoelJ1998 -- 12/19/2013 3:56:02 >
    DF AQW  Post #: 13
    12/19/2013 4:48:44   
    DidYouKnowThat

Nooo. 2 Ironhides the best man! Besides, once Neutral/Fire CC's come around, feel free to get some. Stuff your deck with 5 extra cards. That'll fix the problem maybe.

Anyways, good job. Looks like next year if there is a Legendary Form, you'll be able to get it ASAP.

And true enough I do agree with everyone else that it is going to be Revenant. Not only ''Rev'' in Revenant, but if you look at Rev's shoulder, it looks like the same material Revenant is composed of.

And Revenant's description is a good match.
    Post #: 14
    12/19/2013 5:00:56   
    JoelJ1998

yea I noticed the...um...ghost metal? in both their armors/armours. Revenant's helmet looks like it has some beak thing which looks really awkward though XD
    DF AQW  Post #: 15
    12/19/2013 6:35:55   
    jayk the pikachu

Hello Forumites!Sorry that i've been quiet...i was leveling up Jack Ice and Revontheus
    Now i have Rev Master and was considering leveling it to Lvl 20 but i have to ask...
    has any Forumite claimed Rev Master as their signature character yet?
    Revenant would be awesome and as much as i would like Cyber Rev....well let's just say personally i think it's too revealing
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
    12/19/2013 7:08:29   
    JoelJ1998

I do hope Revenant get's his helmet changed. I mean he's cool and all but seriously. That beakface....much derp
    DF AQW  Post #: 17
    12/19/2013 8:10:44   
    The Finnish Phoenix

I hope we get this soon. It's on CC Ice Orb so it's just a matter of time. Hopefully since it's winter now it'll descend to us mortals. :D
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 18
    12/19/2013 8:39:16   
    Kiazz

quote:

So any word on when this is coming? It is winter...

Ha, a thread ago. And it's on CC Ice Wall too..
    Post #: 19
    12/19/2013 9:10:18   
    Mritha
    Legendary AdventureGuide!

I hope it comes out soon too, Phoenix. Though I think my spider queen will always be my favorite ice character <3
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 20
    12/19/2013 14:15:56   
    The Mango

I'm still trying to get Ice Queen :( I'm only lvl 10 master.
    AQW  Post #: 21
    12/19/2013 15:37:20   
    EliteWarlockz

Could be new X mas fiend skin...
    I also want this to come out ._.

< Message edited by EliteWarlockz -- 12/19/2013 15:39:33 >
    Post #: 22
    12/19/2013 17:47:19   
    Assassin01

Just realized that the majority of these characters have been released.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
    12/19/2013 18:03:26   
    darkknight skull

How about this character? http://twitpic.com/cn7zsu
    He might be coming out in two or three weeks.
    Post #: 24
    12/19/2013 18:36:37   
    Blade5

https://twitter.com/Revontheus/status/405240778055622656/photo/1 The NEW Rev?
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 137 - READ THE FIRST POST
    Page 1 of 3012345>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition