Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 137 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 137 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 29 of 30«<2627282930>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/4/2014 10:09:42   
The Death Angel

I'm not keen on how Volt Engineer is the best Energy character, but Volt has 5 500 Cards in his deck which works well with supercharge/charge because they're quite low cost compared to tazers.
Where as Gentleman has no 500 cards in his deck, but 4 200 cards and a whooping 4 Tazers. He is harder to dish out the huge damage with, like a volt engineer can, but he can certainly is far better against ice characters with all the piercing damage he has.

I'd say they both serve their "niche". Volt engineer is just flat out good at dealing non-piercing damage, where as Gentleman excels at dealing high piercing damage. + Gentleman doesnt have any unnecessary Arc Lightnings etc in his deck. It feels like his entire deck has quite good synergy.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 701
1/4/2014 10:12:49   
EliteWarlockz

Man, I want to get gentleman so much but I'm in London and I can't play oversoul on my I phone...
Post #: 702
1/4/2014 10:17:14   
Megadragonknight

Time Gentleman is so being ungentleman :(
Post #: 703
1/4/2014 10:19:27   
The Finnish Phoenix

If it was meant to be a counter to XMas Elf then it's not very well thought out considering the whole novelty about XMas Elf was that it could heal, making extremely inefficient unblockables like Tazer that much more impractical. In addition, Energize isn't the first card I'd want in my hand after being frozen, and even among characters with 2 Energizes I'd rather play Max Storm (let alone Lei or Storm Knight) and just CC SuperCharged than put up with Time Gentleman's 4 Tazers.

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 1/4/2014 10:20:32 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 704
1/4/2014 10:28:01   
Blackshock

All this paladin overkilling I'm doing is giving me an idea for a story.

A squad of young paladin recruits sent on their first field mission discover a relic, upon closer inspection they activate a rune that brings the relic back to life. Feeling the very leylines converge into one spot, only horror and shock grip them as the relic starts moving. Before they can realize what they have awoken, the ancient magitek machine starts tearing them apart in it's rude awakening. Brutally pummeling and incinerating every single terror-stricken recruit in search of a particular entity.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 705
1/4/2014 10:28:17   
Cyber doom5

i dont get why a gentleman would be hiding you think he would be out socializing
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 706
1/4/2014 10:32:26   
Megadragonknight

I think my Void Rebirth need to change his name. He shall be call Void Paladinslayer that slay Paladin for a hobby.
Post #: 707
1/4/2014 10:37:33   
The Death Angel

@TFP: No, I'll be frank and say there is no counter to Xmas Elf and there won't be any for a long, long time unless it gets tweaked a bit. But it does seem that the staff knows about Xmas Elf, but I don't and certainly hope this wasn't the response to Xmas Elf.
I'd say that Gentleman is really great against regular Ice Characters without heals or Iron Hides.

Edit: I know my ranting about Xmas elf is getting really tedious, so I'd like to apologize to everyone :p

< Message edited by The Death Angel -- 1/4/2014 10:38:41 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 708
1/4/2014 10:42:03   
Megadragonknight

@Angel
Its okay, we want the game and characters to be balance and not to be unbeatable.
Post #: 709
1/4/2014 10:48:35   
Lord Noonien Soong

@mdk: yeah i knew what you meant.
My characters are gonna end up making their clothes out of lycan pelts :p
DF  Post #: 710
1/4/2014 10:49:22   
daichi

Well, time for this paladin to hunt for time gent.

Wait...Why are all my comrades dead?

DF AQW  Post #: 711
1/4/2014 10:51:24   
Megadragonknight

@Lord
xD

@Daichi
They die because they are protecting the Time Gentleman! Tell your comrades to surrender the Time Gentleman to me and your comrades will be guarantee safe. xD
Post #: 712
1/4/2014 10:52:18   
Blackshock

@daichi: Sorry bout that, had my guardian set on auto-slaughter :/
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 713
1/4/2014 10:55:02   
DarkLore

*Darkness fills the room. Evil eyes and teeth emerge. Saliva drips from the mouth of the shadow. He hungers for the Time Gent.* This is my greatest hunt yet! I will find you again Time Gent! You will serve the Darkness of Lore well! You are so elusive, so hard to catch. But I will get YOU! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Realistically That may not happen.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 714
1/4/2014 10:57:28   
Megadragonknight

No one can escape from me! Not even Nulgath can escape from the strength of determination!

Edit: Time Gentleman, you shall be mine as well!
Post #: 715
1/4/2014 10:58:16   
Blackshock

Another young soul falls prey to the relentless machine.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 716
1/4/2014 10:59:46   
Thesoulweaver

@Daichi Can I kidnap you and use you as a tool to get all the paladins off?Seriously, they're bugging me now.
MQ AQW  Post #: 717
1/4/2014 11:00:13   
Megadragonknight

This is turning out like a war. We are like a warmonger killing paladins to gain a worthy price. xD
Post #: 718
1/4/2014 11:00:55   
DarkLore

Foolish dragon Knight! That pathetic Archfiend is MINE! He dare kill something that drew power from him! He used my very own forbidden spell to kill me! He will perish! Then my revenge will be complete! Luckily I spare Paladins their death by just refresh farming. PVE is too slow in my opinion.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 719
1/4/2014 11:05:22   
Megadragonknight

The Paladins are lucky for being fried today, tomorrow, they shall feel the power of shocks if you guys know what I mean. ;) They will surrender and give in to me to finally kill Time Gentleman and possess him. :D
Post #: 720
1/4/2014 11:09:02   
The Death Angel

What did the paladins ever do to you guys :(? Go farm evil skeletons instead!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 721
1/4/2014 11:09:08   
Blackshock

I think I may have hit an overkill personal best. Will still have to see how high I can go (or low since these are negatives <3)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 722
1/4/2014 11:09:24   
DarkLore

NOOOOOOO! That wretched Time Gent escaped again!
Swallowed my pride and sold my darkon drago. Still have Drakon. I better not regret doing that and end up catching the gent next time. I'd be mad!

< Message edited by DarkLore -- 1/4/2014 11:12:26 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 723
1/4/2014 11:24:19   
Blackshock

The only sellable character I have is DD. Sure, I never use him and I have dark incarnate as my shadow main, but he's got sentimental value as one of the inspirations why I keep practicing art for oversoul and art in general. That and I have more than 300 days left to farm and it gives me motivation to get guardian up to lvl 20.

that and MANA GUARDIAN SMASH!!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 724
1/4/2014 11:24:51   
Skurge
The Dealer

blackshock: We have a long way to go, mate.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 725
Page:   <<   < prev  26 27 28 [29] 30   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 137 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 29 of 30«<2627282930>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition