Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Junkyard (Item Reclaim)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Junkyard (Item Reclaim)
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/24/2013 19:32:17   
One Winged Angel1357

Read the very last bit of my version of the Junkyard it is as far from counterfeit as possible. If the number of items being sold is based off of the number of that item that have been sold to a vendor that means you can only actual items that have been used.

Think of it this way you can buy a used bit rusty medieval broadsword made during the crusades or you can buy a brand new replica broadsword made twelve days ago. Which of the two is a counterfeit? Trick question unless the new one is sold as an old one it is neither but one is a replica and the other is the real thing.

Sorry but all of that is to say counterfeit is the complete wrong word
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 26
12/24/2013 19:40:54   
CN2025

the word replica jsut sounds wrong to me .. i want the original version not some bit of rust
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 27
12/24/2013 21:52:11   
GearzHeadz

Don't be a sook, its just a word.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 28
12/24/2013 22:00:40   
CN2025

amazing how you add the word sook to every setence ur making since i said it first. plus ur commenting on every post i make !!!

you cant copy me thats my word !!! adds excitement
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 29
12/25/2013 2:58:07   
AQWorldsFarmer

quote:

if you sold your item you already got reimbursed with 50% of your credits and 15% of your varium if you sold the items. It was your choice to sell said item even though you knew it was going to become rare/ it was already rare.

That was back when weapons had a definate level and couldn't be upgraded. (such as delta items). The was no point in keeping them unless you wanted rarity.
Post #: 30
12/25/2013 3:01:48   
Mother1

@ Aqw

Anything you buy even to this day still will give 50% of your credits back if you spend credits to get them, or 15% of your varium back if you spend varium on the item. That hasn't changed.
Epic  Post #: 31
12/25/2013 9:46:34   
GearzHeadz

His point was that you could out level your items, and unless you wanted to keep items for rarity's sake, you might as well of sold them instead of them just hogging inventory space.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 32
12/25/2013 20:37:01   
DanniiBoiixD

@OP

I was thinking of more of an individual shop. Like if you open it up it contains all of the items that the specific character has sold.

Reason being because I would not like for anyone to take MY Frostbane, or MY Cardboard Crusader, or all MY other stuff I've sold. That would make me extremely infuriated.

I would really like it if someone with higher authority were to comment on this thread's idea.
AQW Epic  Post #: 33
12/25/2013 21:03:34   
GearzHeadz

Its rare that they comment in the suggestion threads. Usually in the main discussion. Occasionally Rabble on balance.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 34
12/25/2013 22:07:43   
Stabilis

quote:

Iwas thinking of more of an individual shop. Like if you open it up it contains all of the items that the specific character has sold.

Reason being because Iwould not like for anyone to take MY Frostbane, or MY Cardboard Crusader, or all MY other stuff I've sold.

Yep, that is what Junkyard entails
AQ Epic  Post #: 35
12/27/2013 11:30:41   
DanniiBoiixD

^If that is so, then why would there be a quantity?
AQW Epic  Post #: 36
12/27/2013 13:26:09   
AQWorldsFarmer

^ Because the number YOU have sold.

Like if you sold 5 delta destroyers, you would have a quanity of 5.
Post #: 37
12/27/2013 18:14:30   
DanniiBoiixD

^Oh. Makes sense.
AQW Epic  Post #: 38
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Junkyard (Item Reclaim)
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition