Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XIII (Read the first post)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XIII (Read the first post)
Page 28 of 29«<2526272829>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/3/2014 22:19:05   
Gorillo Titan

Is Warlic a god?
Post #: 676
3/3/2014 22:27:23   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Sort of, his mana works in reverse where instead of depleting it rises until it overloads and you can see what happens with that in DF book 2. His power has also been said to be near that of the elemental avatars.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 677
3/3/2014 22:28:44   
Mondez

@Gorilla
Axel is right on Death being a spiritually higher being that exists on a different plain. A Lich to my undead knowledge is a person well diverse in magic that turned himself/herself to the ranks of the undead. A good example would be taken from the Warcraft series with Kel Thuzad. Lich is immortal because the caster made himself/herself immune against aging, poison, and disease, but that does not guarantee in protection from weapons and magic because a Lich's body is technically a vessel for a soul and if destroyed then the soul is released.

Between Lich, Death, and Necrosis I would place Necrosis lore wise on the second chain like Axel stated. Reason? The lore in my world states that Necrosis was naturally gifted with necromancy like Zorbak, but his gift allowed the undead he rose to keep their souls basically every soldier he raised was considered some form of a Lich even though many soldiers had no magical properties.

Grabbing more things from my Lore:

1. Necrosis is immune to poison, but his greatest feat in battle was literally covering a battlefield in poison that he contains in his body hence to why his mouth is stitched together.

2. The staff that he wields was made from the bones of the first necromancer which technically makes it a relic. The sword was specially made by a material in real life which is known as Obsidian.

3. Yes, he is a necromancer, but necromancers require a huge amount of life force to sustain the undead to their forms. Necrosis allows the souls to stay in the bodies which little life force was required to do so. Lich's use their life force in general even though they have an unlimited supply of magic.

4. In the final act of the war, Necrosis made a deal with the Void. When he dies his soul would be immortalized, but he would have to serve the Lord of the Void for all of eternity. (Meaning he would be serving the one that rules over Purgatory)

5. Lich's are not known to be well versed in close quarter combat. Necrosis on the other hand was well versed in long ranged and close ranged combat. At an early age, he was taught by his childhood friend's fencing mentor which merited him some combat expertise when he got older.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 3/3/2014 22:35:27 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 678
3/3/2014 22:55:36   
Gorillo Titan

So Warlic is the strongest character in the AE universe? Why didn't he just destroy the bad guys?
Post #: 679
3/3/2014 23:05:45   
Axel459
The Void Calls

No, there are a couple beings more powerful than him and as I said his mana overloads at a certain point which causes a lot more bad than good.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 680
3/3/2014 23:06:30   
Gorillo Titan

Is warlic stronger than Nulgath and Dage and Artix?
Post #: 681
3/3/2014 23:16:03   
Axel459
The Void Calls

We're really getting off topic.

Warlic should be stronger than Nulgath and Dage I'm not sure about Artix since he's a Elemental Champion and we haven't seen a fully realized one yet.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 682
3/3/2014 23:17:56   
DidYouKnowThat

Compared to the other contests, how many entries were there? A lot? A little? Medium? About the same?

And how long do you think it'd take Nulgath to post finalists? Just your guess.

Post #: 683
3/3/2014 23:20:47   
Gorillo Titan

Its not off topic since warlic is a part of OS right? And I was wondering if he was a god we couldn't possess him right?

This contest actually seems smaller than the last one.

So, so far Artix warlic gravelyn are the strongest people in the AE universe besides the hero?
Post #: 684
3/3/2014 23:22:26   
clintonian

This contest is probably the smallest one in terms of entries
Post #: 685
3/3/2014 23:22:56   
DidYouKnowThat

Warlic is going to be an in-game character in OS right? . . .. I think . . . . it was on that chart list whatever. .. .

How about Drakath.
Post #: 686
3/3/2014 23:25:36   
Axel459
The Void Calls

@DYKT Smallest contest so far.

@Gorillo This gives some pretty good info on the Gods of the AE universe it's more related to AQ though.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 687
3/3/2014 23:29:19   
Jmagician

If this contest is the smallest, then how come Nulgath is taking the most time on this one compared to the others?
AQW  Post #: 688
3/3/2014 23:34:12   
DidYouKnowThat

@Jmagic: Ermagurd that's what I wanted to ask too! :O

Post #: 689
3/3/2014 23:34:16   
Gorillo Titan

Dude last contest took for ever like 2 months to be completed and have characters put in game.
Post #: 690
3/3/2014 23:35:39   
Trollok!!!

Yeah but the selection process was far quicker. Nulgath is probably busy honing his Unity animating skills, judging from his Gravelyn art.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 691
3/3/2014 23:37:50   
Gorillo Titan

Not a single one of the AE god looks like they would be fun to play in this game maybe if they have more scary looking forms. I think I read one was a vampire god the one in the suit and the uncreation dude.
Post #: 692
3/3/2014 23:38:36   
DidYouKnowThat

So are you telling me. . that THIS contest could take 2+ months?! xD lolol
Post #: 693
3/3/2014 23:40:19   
Gorillo Titan

I'm guessing even longer than that since I think only Nulgath is working on this one not REV >.> like last time.
Post #: 694
3/3/2014 23:40:33   
Trollok!!!

The contest probably won't; rather, drawing, animating, and coding the characters into the game might.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 695
3/3/2014 23:42:03   
DidYouKnowThat

B-b-b-but .. . .BG is finished already. . . . D:
Are ye telling me that they're STILL holding onto coders. . . .??!?!

''Psst, haven't seen any AKs . . .. lets get this thing to 31+ pages . .. .e.e''
Post #: 696
3/3/2014 23:47:24   
Gorillo Titan

Dude BG isn't even close to being finished it needs like 2 more months. Also anyone down for doing an orc vs ogres contest?
Post #: 697
3/4/2014 0:22:03   
Zeldax

What would be a better character to buy? Evil Jim and his overkills, or Cyber Void with his dual elements?
Post #: 698
3/4/2014 0:33:00   
Gorillo Titan

I found Evil Jim as a great character used him while farming for moose destroyed ice characters left and right while cyber void is good if you are willing to take the risk of losing a lot of health for a lot of damage.
Post #: 699
3/4/2014 6:33:13   
Damask

What's a good CC for katana zon?
Post #: 700
Page:   <<   < prev  25 26 27 [28] 29   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XIII (Read the first post)
Page 28 of 29«<2526272829>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition