Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Design Notes: 15th January, 2014 - Sneak Peek!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Design Notes: 15th January, 2014 - Sneak Peek!
Page 1 of 1112345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/15/2014 23:19:54   
Skurge
The Dealer

quote:

Sneak Peek!
Posted on January 15th, 2014 by Nulgath

AQW items

OS Character

Helmet/Face looks a wee bit large. xD

Updated DN's ~Skurge

< Message edited by Skurge -- 1/16/2014 8:18:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/15/2014 23:26:50   
BJEBLE

As the note says, the helmet is a bit too big. I say we get rid of the body totally and have a Nulgath head, or shrink the head. Also DFR is confirmed!!!Unless that is for AQW, which means this ENTIRE DN is for AQW. But probably not.
DF  Post #: 2
1/15/2014 23:34:53   
Beck

They look amazing xD Cosplayers of Nulgath! Can't wait to add them to my collection this Friday~

< Message edited by Beck -- 1/15/2014 23:35:05 >
AQW  Post #: 3
1/16/2014 0:41:05   
Kiazz

Do you think we'll get the female version of the rider too? The more the merrier :o
Post #: 4
1/16/2014 2:13:20   
The Death Angel

I just exploded with amazement at this art. Dragonfiend rider and some sort of humanized Nulgath, hoooooly.. Yes please, I can't contain my excitement for this anymore
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
1/16/2014 2:20:44   
Megadragonknight

OH MY GOODNESS! I am so not going to comment on the 3 new characters because i always repeated the same words over and over again. xD The Dragonfiend Rider is just way too awesome and finally, i can get Dragonfiend Rider! I am so looking forward to getting the Nulgath-like characters too! :D

@BJEBLE
Since its stated in OS DN and its a sneak peek just like every other characters previewed in DN, the 3 of them are definitely going to be release in OS. ;)
Post #: 6
1/16/2014 2:36:11   
DidYouKnowThat

Male Archfiend armor -> Reminds me of Predator. LOL.

Female Archfiend Armor -> Dat human leg.

Dragon Fiend Rider -> Lovin' that helmet.
Post #: 7
1/16/2014 2:55:26   
megakyle777

I do have to say the Nulgath head looks a LITTLE too big. But just a little, and I said something similar of one char and I liked it when it was in game so maybe it's just the art. But both of those look awesome.

Now the REAL question is will the Dragonfeind be SG, or the Nulgath version be SG?

(I wanted Miltonious and/or the Oblivion Blade as a character...)
DF  Post #: 8
1/16/2014 3:02:05   
DidYouKnowThat

Well, Archfiends do need big heads to chow down on souls. . .now don't they? :P
Post #: 9
1/16/2014 3:02:45   
EliteWarlockz

Dfr will probably be sg and the nulgath person will probably be gold or wild.
Post #: 10
1/16/2014 3:03:13   
clintonian

It looks weird though honestly
Post #: 11
1/16/2014 3:27:27   
megakyle777

Now, if I were Nulgath, I would make both of them SG. But assuming I want to be fair to people, I would make the dragonfeind be SG, since that means more people get to play as Nulgath. If I wanted more money, I would make Nulgath SG, since people would want to play as the Archfeind.

I dont know TBH.

Didyouknowthat: Nothibg wrong with a big head, but it either needs to have a big body to go with it, or a smaller head. I'd say shrink the head just a tad.
DF  Post #: 12
1/16/2014 3:39:39   
Megadragonknight

Honestly, the head looks quite big especially the female Nulgath which is really weird. I think it would look really better to set both male and female Nulgath's head size to normal.
Post #: 13
1/16/2014 3:40:59   
megakyle777

I agree. having said that, i also reckon it may look just fine in game.
DF  Post #: 14
1/16/2014 3:48:25   
Megadragonknight

I guess the head was just copy and paste from the true Nulgath's head to male and female nulgath's head. Probably Nulgath will re-size their head to normal size. Anyway, i have so much to comment about DFR but better choose not to since my words are always consistent. I see Nulgath add a helm similar to Void Champion's helm which is awesome. Would be nice if wings are added too but better not otherwise someone won't be happy.
Post #: 15
1/16/2014 4:00:34   
megakyle777

I must say, the head only needs to be shrunk slightly in my opinion.
DF  Post #: 16
1/16/2014 4:09:24   
DarkLore

Most generous of Nulgath to at least release cosplayers of himself considering he can't be released until the storyline. Also DFR having VC's helm is a nice touch.

< Message edited by DarkLore -- 1/16/2014 4:12:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
1/16/2014 4:26:58   
The Death Angel

The helm is slightly different from Void Champion's helm, but I actually prefer Dragonfiend riders more to be honest. Looks more like a battle helmet, meanwhile Champion's helm looks more like a crown.

I will get all characters no matter what!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 18
1/16/2014 4:58:01   
DarkLore

Why does everyone assume the DFR is a variant? Its very likely that Nulgath changed its design before eventually releasing it. Its very close to the original. Plus what's the point of making a variant if the first design never came out first? Nulgath is the head of OS staff. Anything he wants or says goes. Plus being a variant is unlikely due to the actual DF the rider is riding looks exactly the same. Thus not much of a variant.
Also, don't hope the DFR will be catchable or cost gold. According to inspecting its image properties, its a legend. But with TG we had a while back, its slightly possible.

< Message edited by DarkLore -- 1/16/2014 5:02:51 >

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX2EfGZNfrnODb1j_AsKfEA
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
1/16/2014 5:03:57   
The Death Angel

Dragonfiend Rider is a variant of dragonfiend rider? That's the one and only Dragonfiend Rider, just made look cooler and "oversoulified". The one in AQWorlds has no spear or what so ever. That dragonfiend looks less battle ready than this one.

I didn't expect our Dragonfiend to be 100% the one in AQWorlds, which to me is a great thing personally.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 20
1/16/2014 5:09:34   
DarkLore

Glad someone agrees with me. I don't think its a variant at all.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
1/16/2014 5:26:02   
Megadragonknight

It would not make sense for Nulgath to draw a variant of a character and release it when the original wasn't release yet. I am pretty sure Nulgath enhanced DFR's artwork design to make it look more magnificent.
Post #: 22
1/16/2014 5:28:08   
Axel459
The Void Calls

It looks like the Dns got updated and it seems the only thing we're getting is the Dragonfiend rider while the Nulgath thing is for AQW.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 23
1/16/2014 5:36:50   
DidYouKnowThat

@Axel: Looks like it's time to spend my AC's. . .which I have been desperate to do. Clean out my AC stash, and go on another AQW-hiatus. Oversoul's my Go-to AE game now. xD

And thanks for the information dude. The DN's don't get updated that much. . .

As for DFR. . . . I'll get him depending on if he goes rare or not. Probably not, but I have a theory.

Could this version go Permanently rare, and then next year out comes the AQW version of DFR? :o
Post #: 24
1/16/2014 5:37:32   
Megadragonknight

Yeah, I just noticed it. That is really a big disappointment. :( At least Dragonfiend Rider is still for OS. :D
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Design Notes: 15th January, 2014 - Sneak Peek!
Page 1 of 1112345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition