Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Design Notes: 15th January, 2014 - Sneak Peek!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 15th January, 2014 - Sneak Peek!
Page 2 of 11«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/16/2014 5:43:30   
megakyle777

I should have seen that coming to be honest. I knew the archfeind had said something about not unleashing Nulgath until near the end of the tale.

...Miltonius/Oblivion Blade Character to make up for the mistake please?
DF  Post #: 26
1/16/2014 6:08:18   
DarkLore

Actually I'm not at all disappointed. If there would have been a lot of Nulgath wannabes wandering around, I may might have killed them due to my revenge planned for the archfiend! LOL!
Also I'd like to yet again use my TG logic in saying that DFR may be catchable. Can you imagine all the free players and how furious they'd be if it cost sg's or some insanely high gold price? I am sadly one of those people currently. free players would be all like "uhh... okay no release for me. " Plus Nulgtah was generous enough to make AQW's version cost ac's instead of making it legend only. Sadly I never got AQW's version. If I couldn't get OS's version, I may just die inside.
Plus if its the only character that's being released Friday, more of a reason to make it catchable. Nulgath will seriously lose his player base if he's not fair about it. AQW's was reasonably priced for everyone to get. Hope Nulgath remembers this well.

< Message edited by DarkLore -- 1/16/2014 6:11:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
1/16/2014 6:12:52   
DidYouKnowThat

It IS the Archfiend's gift after all. .. Hmmmm.

Very complicated about the pricing. I mean. . . .eh. .. .

Looks like we'll just have to see.
Post #: 28
1/16/2014 6:20:03   
bartirix

DFR, nice, just got 250 SG and have 135 left so if it costs SG, np for me xD
And the nulgath helm for AQW is awesome and it'll look perfect on that Nulgath armor (from the juggernaut q's)
Post #: 29
1/16/2014 6:20:05   
The Death Angel

I hope he'll release dragonfiend as a character in the wild so I at least have something else to do but level and PvP
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 30
1/16/2014 6:21:09   
bartirix

@Dark, Maybe he's gonna implement a QUEST for it? O:
Post #: 31
1/16/2014 6:26:50   
DidYouKnowThat

@Bart (Nice nickname xD): I don't think it's going to be in a Quest, unfortunately. :/

Tough thinking about it. I'm just going to wait for it xD.
Post #: 32
1/16/2014 6:30:06   
bartirix

@DidYouKnowThat, thanks for the compliment, it's been my online alias since I was a kid XD
But about that quest, I think it'd make it fun because you dont get it free yet every free player can still get it.
You have to work for what you get, and honestly, this game needs a bit more quests xD
Post #: 33
1/16/2014 6:32:28   
DidYouKnowThat

I totally agree, I want Quests as well.

But if it were to be the first REAL quest, I think it would've gone along with the preview. . .not to mention if Quests were actually ready, I think there would have been some already.. .

So I'm not having big hopes for Quests. . .. :/

Post #: 34
1/16/2014 6:34:38   
bartirix

It would be, at least in my opinion, way better than paying tons of gold or SGs on it.. But that may just be me then xD

But how else do you want it to be obtainable for free players? Making it super cheap gold? FREE?
Post #: 35
1/16/2014 6:36:28   
DidYouKnowThat

Mmmhm. . . .but at least we know that in the future, Quests are inevitable! :D

Either:

1. SG

2. Gold

3. Capturable

Or any other combination of those three. . . .

I highly doubt it could be Free. . .COULD IT?! o.o
Post #: 36
1/16/2014 6:36:41   
The Jop

Yes, free. It's supposed to be a present. I'm broke, and do you have any idea how hard it is to get gold without X-Boosts?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
1/16/2014 6:38:16   
bartirix

Jop... I got my founder to level 20 without Xboost... yes... yes I do X_X

EDIT:
Id totally dig the quest, I really want to see more quests and this'd be the perfect time.
See, it's a present but my experience with Nulgath is that he always likes his things to be a little more difficult than they should be, so a quest would be perfect, right?

< Message edited by bartirix -- 1/16/2014 6:40:01 >
Post #: 38
1/16/2014 6:39:10   
The Jop

So you wouldn't want to inflict that pain on others, right?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
1/16/2014 6:40:33   
bartirix

NOOOOO, NOOO WAY IM GOING BACK THERE O_O
I bought 10 permanent boosts yesterday >w< (overjoyed)
Post #: 40
1/16/2014 6:41:52   
DidYouKnowThat

@Jop: Yes, I do know. I got my first XP boost on 1st Upholder day. . . .

So ever since Alpha Test. . .NO XP Boost. .. . (Even 1 boost.. . helps ALOT)

I'm also broke too . .. only 20,000. . ..:/

But wow, Free huh. . . .I'd understand if it were a Christmas present. . . but eh. . . . .

I'm probably guessing it's capturable. .but very difficult to encounter, etc.

Even more difficult than Gentleman maybe? I don't know. .

But yeah, I'm not placing bets on it being free though . ..

(edit)

@Bart: Lmao. 10 huh. xD

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 1/16/2014 6:42:17 >
Post #: 41
1/16/2014 6:43:32   
bartirix

@DidYouKnowThat, I can still go for 10 more if I want ;)
135 spare SG :L
ALL THE THINGS I CAN BUUUY

and more difficult than gentleman? You outta your mind?
Thats not bday anymore, thats tortureday!
Post #: 42
1/16/2014 6:43:56   
Axel459
The Void Calls

It could be like Rev's character was slightly hard to find and only found in a little area on the map or a boss in a dungeon, I like hunting for my characters.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 43
1/16/2014 6:45:11   
bartirix

Axel, I totally agree, I love hunting!
But I cant stand farming like for Gentleman!
STILL DONT HAVE HIM Q_Q

EDIT:
Guys, evolve my storm squire to storm knight?
Is that worth the SG?

< Message edited by bartirix -- 1/16/2014 6:48:27 >
Post #: 44
1/16/2014 6:48:28   
DidYouKnowThat

@Bartirix: Heh, considering that XP Boosts will not be leaving, it's a smart move saving your Soulgems.

Haha, true. That would be torture to many. xD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But really. . . Free? That'd be crazy! Not impossible, but I'd be really surprised if it is free. ..

I'm not sure about Stormknight. . I don't have him and all. . .though I do know he packs TWO Energizes....

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 1/16/2014 6:49:19 >
Post #: 45
1/16/2014 6:49:07   
bartirix

Just dont let it be SoulGems, and everything will be fine :P
Post #: 46
1/16/2014 6:51:33   
The Jop

It probably will be. From past experience, things that look like that are not out in the wild and can only be bought from shops for Soul Gems.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
1/16/2014 6:56:14   
DarkLore

I for one would prefer Axel's idea. But seriously? A free/very cheap gold-priced legendary character?! I would lol until I die! Then again Nulgath has done stranger things. TG being a capturable legendary for one. Making the male void incarnate's sg cost evo look worse than its free FV version. LOL! I mean no offense on that last one. FV just looks way better despite being free. The other one just looks like void incarnate male with a spear and slightly buffer.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
1/16/2014 6:59:20   
megakyle777

The Jop: I admit that gold can be hard to get, but if it helps I recommend using a mid level fire char for gold farming. Around about level 10-12 is probably the best gold to time ratio. Also, you should look for a Treasure Chest in one of the areas they are in. And finally, if this does not work, one of the best ways of getting gold if you have the patience is to train a favorite character to level 20. Or several of them. Combine these tips and while you wont be getting nearly as much as you do with XBoosts, it will be a respectable amount.
DF  Post #: 49
1/16/2014 7:02:28   
DidYouKnowThat

@Jop: I guess I could agree with you. . .I mean, everyone, EVERYONE, is very excited about that character. So making it SG or something would really mess some people up. . . :P

Though I guess he can just make it SG and captureable it in the wild. . .

And as for Treasure Chest. . .well they're still there. . .but hard to encounter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. What element/Cards you think DFR will have?

2. The oversized head is funny, but alright. I mean, Nulgath Mascot anyone?! xD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think it'll be Shadow, and it'll definitely have some Shadow Fires in there. ..

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 1/16/2014 7:08:10 >
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 15th January, 2014 - Sneak Peek!
Page 2 of 11«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition