Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

CHs X TLMs X Mercs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> CHs X TLMs X Mercs
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/18/2014 4:13:44   
theholyfighter

I'd like to know your thoughts on these three classes.

After playing for 2 hours today, I've only met 1 TLM , 2 CHs, and 1 Merc

< Message edited by theholyfighter -- 1/18/2014 4:20:37 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/18/2014 4:17:13   
DarkDevil

tlms had some balance this update , but ch still hadn't hadn't been fixed.
and the staff OPed str CHs by their last change on it.

poison grenade is a no-req version of poison blades which feels bad.

frenzy didn't need a req remove , as now only 1 skill needs club.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
1/18/2014 4:18:16   
Mother1

The reasoning for this is simple. Right now the masses have Jump to TM to use the powers it has for now over the other classes.
Epic  Post #: 3
1/18/2014 9:34:41   
GearzHeadz

Toxic grenade is still superior. Still has no stat or weapon requirements and is unblock able. I still think smoke or blood commander would be better then field commander, currently, it is just a weaker version of blood commander. Frenzy needed a boost, but not to remove the weapon requirement. I'm glad they incorporated some if my ideas in these, but like always, they managed to do it the wrong way...

CH, is a pretty good class. I'd like to see them balance out plasma grenade though. The multi isn't great either. Shadow arts is still a lack luster skill.

Mercs, they gave a big buff to blood commander for reasons I do not know. When they were doing the passives to actives update they removed passives on all skill except for this one, already giving it an edge. Glad they boosted intimidate though. The boost on hybrid armor also startled me. I don't know why it happened. Now it is just a slap to the face of users if plasma and mineral armor.

< Message edited by GearzHeadz -- 1/18/2014 9:39:25 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
1/18/2014 9:53:19   
DarkDevil

there was complains about hybrid armor being too weak , so they buffed it instead of looking to the source of problem.

while the other two armors are effective , like if you get malfed, you do need 150 res than 75 def/res , but i gotta say it was already a pain when abused , it just got stronger.

< Message edited by DarkDevil -- 1/18/2014 9:55:10 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 5
1/18/2014 11:09:32   
Altador987

i'm rather unimpressed but i suppose if they try to fix something might as well try to enjoy it
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> CHs X TLMs X Mercs
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition