Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Design Notes: 17th January, 2014 - Nulgath's Birthday Gifts! II

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 17th January, 2014 - Nulgath's Birthday Gifts! II
Page 2 of 6«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/21/2014 18:29:50   
The Jop

I don't like his deck because it's so costly. I don't want to have to charge again after initially charging to 19.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
1/21/2014 18:38:53   
Kiazz

I think the two void reflections should have been surges or something; the two shadowfires should be fine in the replacement of the one void reflection, which is almost standard in every deck. Even though I understand that this is only its "shadow," it should still probably be special, in some way, seeing as it's a flagship and its predecessor, black dragon, had something like that as well, with the bashes and thrashes. Surge matches the character too; blue, arcane, fiery, surging magic.

Edit: Phone.

< Message edited by Kiazz -- 1/21/2014 18:40:16 >
Post #: 27
1/21/2014 19:41:54   
Cyber doom5

got to be honest nulgath should feel kind of bad about how he put nulgath into the game

he has absoultly no rarity value, he is completely worthless and now there are just a ton of nulgaths running around solace, it kind of makes me mad.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 28
1/21/2014 19:44:48   
Mondez

@Cyber
It's not the actual Nulgath though, but his shadow. A change of design like darkening the skin palette and making the red eyes yellow giving a nice Persona 4 parody feel might do.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
1/21/2014 19:47:14   
Cyber doom5

still it is identical to nulgath in every way except the name.

just because his name isnt nuglath doesnt mean that he doesnt still look like nulgath
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 30
1/21/2014 19:48:31   
Jmagician

He should have been 100% shadow. With the 2 shadowfires he would have looked so cool just being a pitch black figure. Too bad. I was also almost certain it would have had Thrash and Bash, it being the same value as BD and just as bulky.
AQW  Post #: 31
1/21/2014 19:49:28   
BJEBLE

@cyber I think that the actual Nulgath would be 1. Fire instead of Shadow and 2. Have a unique card that sets him apart from other characters.
DF  Post #: 32
1/21/2014 19:51:11   
Cyber doom5

yeah he should have been all black like void incarnate

im not talking cards or element

he looks identical to nulgath

< Message edited by Cyber doom5 -- 1/21/2014 19:52:04 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 33
1/21/2014 19:51:14   
Mondez

Nah I feel a Persona 4 skin graft is needed for this Shadow after all he is a shadow the true self.

Well I'm at level 19 and soon to 20 with Nulgath's Shadow.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
1/21/2014 19:51:31   
The Jop

I don't like how it was released either, making the image of Nulgath have very little meaning and not at all be special. I hope this means Nulgath will start using the red skinned version of himself as an avatar, otherwise his current avatar will just be depreciated.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
1/21/2014 19:53:57   
Cyber doom5

@the jopyeah you get it
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 36
1/21/2014 19:57:20   
Mondez

@The Jop and Cyber
Does it really matter? I know Nulgath is an iconic figure and in your opinion this Nulgath should have been different. I don't see much of a problem in this situation since this one will be perma rare and this one is weak compared to other Shadow types.

I've been wanting to control him for awhile and I'm content with this weaker version. All shadows of oneself mirrors the original-self which is the original's darkest of fears.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 1/21/2014 19:58:48 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
1/21/2014 19:59:37   
The Jop

@Mondez
Does anything in a game really matter? I just don't usually like staff releasing avatars that they are still using.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
1/21/2014 20:03:59   
Riniti

Just making a note that Nulgath's personal character is Fire, as seen in the videos/PvP's against him, so it's not like he really gave out his own character.
Post #: 39
1/21/2014 20:08:12   
Blade5

Haven't you guys seen his picture by his posts? My guess is the archfiend will evolve his char very, very soon.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 40
1/21/2014 20:19:46   
Megadragonknight

Nulgath will evolve to as the storyline process in the future. We will definitely fight and possess the newly evolved version of Nulgath. Nulgath always switch form so i bet this Shadow Nulgath is consider his clone and only to show half of his power. I am certain he will have his true form and will be reveal one day.

I knew it, still can't play OS using my school's computer. I will have to return home to play OS. When i do, i promise my Male DFR hunt shall end before this weekend. Which would mean to encounter, beat and possess Male DFR. I want to believe in 3rd time a charm.
Post #: 41
1/21/2014 20:22:45   
Mondez

@Megaknight
I'll give you a bit of the blessing that the Shadow has given me in my search.

I'll have to agree with Megaknight that Nulgath evolves and changes so most likely he has been gracious enough to give us a shade of his form as a gift before the storyline begins.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
1/21/2014 20:29:01   
Jmagician

I like how in the DN (constructed by Nulgath) says this character is Nulgath himself

Do AE games tend to have a lot of plotholes? Hopefully not OS's, I am looking forward to how the story of this game turns out. It would be nice to see the Shadow put to good use through some sort of side quest or something.
AQW  Post #: 43
1/21/2014 20:29:19   
ShadowMoon

i only got 2 X boosts and have only gotten 60 SG total. i tend to spend more of the ap i farm on aqw. i'm not really to concerned with getting nulgaths shadow it costs to much.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
1/21/2014 20:40:28   
megakyle777

So, good news everyone! I have hopefully sorted out my issue and will have Nulgath's Shadow and hopefully the rest as soon as I can be given the code! Unless I was given it and missed it. How do you check for it and use it again?
DF  Post #: 45
1/22/2014 0:55:46   
CN2025

redeem button the code should be in there for you already you dont have to type it in you just have to click it then redeem . only if u bought 10k in one transaction
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 46
1/22/2014 1:18:18   
Ninjaty

quote:

he has absoultly no rarity value, he is completely worthless and now there are just a ton of nulgaths running around solace, it kind of makes me mad.

He actually has more rarity value than he could have ever had just being a permanent monster. Why? Because this form will be rare within a few weeks, making it infinitely more valuable than anything that can be permanently obtained. That's my view on it.
quote:

yeah he should have been all black like void incarnate
im not talking cards or element

No, he shouldn't. A shadow, in this sense, is an identical copy you can send out on your own behalf. Not the dark thing that follow you. So if it didn't look 100% identical, it wouldn't be his shadow. In fact, the promotion originally promised the real Nulgath, so this is already stretching far enough outside what was originally promised.
quote:

he looks identical to nulgath

Which is the only thing that makes him great. His deck is OK, but his appearance is what makes him awesome, especially when he becomes rare.

< Message edited by Ninjaty -- 1/22/2014 1:26:36 >
Post #: 47
1/22/2014 1:42:36   
ShadowMoon

honestly, i think nulgath's miltonius incarnation looks better then the nulgath one. makes me wonder if we'll have a nulgaths larvae character if there ain't one already
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
1/22/2014 1:46:36   
megakyle777

Shadowmoon: I COMPLETELY AGREE. But I think that getting a Miltonis version is unlikely both due to MDK saying he thought that Nulgath said that would never be in game, and because of the situation regarding Miltonius's name. (Which i don't know too much about)
DF  Post #: 49
1/22/2014 1:52:24   
Megadragonknight

Miltonius won't ever appear in OS due to him appearing in Akumi which is unrelated to AE and OS. For Nulgath, the real Nulgath will possibly go through his new form/evolution during the near end of OS storyline so this Shadow Nulgath have just become like a combat practice for us in storyline wise.
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 17th January, 2014 - Nulgath's Birthday Gifts! II
Page 2 of 6«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition