Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Design Notes: 17th January, 2014 - Nulgath's Birthday Gifts! II

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 17th January, 2014 - Nulgath's Birthday Gifts! II
Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/22/2014 6:13:25   
The Death Angel

If there is an artifact that makes you charge for 5 every turn, then I'll call it the most absolute OP artifact to be invented, and it shouldn't even be a thought for this game.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 76
1/22/2014 6:19:57   
Megadragonknight

@Kiazz
I wouldn't mind Surge be the boosting attack card instead of Empower. But element wise, Shadow Nulgath is purely shadow, so replacing 1 VR with surge won't be logical. However, card wise, Surge would be better choice than Empower. On a good side, Empower allow you to discard any card you do not want in the deck. At least Shadow Nulgath's deck isn't too bad. Would love to see 1 VR be replace either with Surge/Empower.

I know and heard of an artifact that will increase energy cap but not make you charge 5 energy for every turn.
Post #: 77
1/22/2014 6:33:40   
Kiazz

I addressed the element wise part of it, previously. Like I said, Nulgath's signature craft is his ability to craft arcane magics. It's blue, crackly, and most importantly, surging. Anything related to sorcery is grounds for a surge or two, in my opinion. Card-wise, yep, if you really want it to look like an empower, just discard a card.

However, I'd say either take both or leave it as it is. 1 VR with two shadowfires ain't that useful, but having two makes it kind of special. Might even be useful in situations where the opponent only uses attack cards, like some energy characters. It bypasses ironhide for some reason too.
Post #: 78
1/22/2014 6:40:55   
Mondez

I would say in compensation of the high card costs in terms of giving Nulgath a unique card in terms like Energize, Fresh Start, and Neutralize, but with a hefty cost. Since its Shadow I would say the cost would be a converting HP into energy like 800 - 1000 HP to 10 Shadow energy so it won't be considered OP in terms to other Shadow types.

Life Consume - Converts 1000 HP(or 800 in terms of balance) to 10 Shadow Energy.

A lot of battles with Shadow Nulgath makes you beg for energy plus I would again say that Life Drain needs a reduced card cost because MoD deals 900 for 6 while LD deals 500, but heals for 400 for 8 so if reduced then it would synergize with Life Consume plus it would make LD more useful than with the Sacrifice + LD play or discarded on turn which I usually do even in Pvp matches.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 1/22/2014 6:45:04 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 79
1/22/2014 6:41:14   
megakyle777

The Death Angel: That was more of a example then anything. My point is that I can see Void Reflect becoming more viable with those releases.
DF  Post #: 80
1/22/2014 6:53:48   
Megadragonknight

@Kiazz
Sounds logic in Element Wise. Your point make me realise something about Nulgath's power or mind. Note, Nulgath does things very randomly. I think he should have Chaos power as well since we never know what he really thinks. Plus, Chaos deal random damage or other stuff. Nulgath seems to have the ability to use any kind of elements but his main would be shadow since he is pure evil. Plus with Card Wise, I guess Surge really can work in Shadow Nulgath's deck. To agree with that Shadow Nulgath's deck is still kind of special in its own way. I believe every characters' deck can be useful in any different battle situation.

Void Reflect at least still add some pressure since they mustn't risk losing HP using attack card and must depend on DoT including even retribution. Drawing DoT card will take 1-3 rounds depending on the cards in your hand and luck. During that round the opponent will be taking damage since they must defend themselves against VR. Every cards have their Pros and Cons and that what make the game balance.
Post #: 81
1/22/2014 6:55:43   
The Death Angel

Ahhh, I thought it was an actual thing.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 82
1/22/2014 7:02:53   
Megadragonknight

I am ready to get Shadow Nulgath maybe tomorrow or the day after. It will definitely be especially once I got Male DFR.

Edit: I had almost forgotten Queen Aegea is such a beast! I fought nightmare dungeon characters, I won the battle with 5K HP against Blood Ranger and Overfiend Blade, and even Full HP against Resonance. Queen Aegea is such a beast.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 1/22/2014 7:51:30 >
Post #: 83
1/22/2014 8:11:17   
darkknight skull

Isn't there a alternate version of nulgath where there is oblivion blade behind him.
Post #: 84
1/22/2014 8:14:06   
Megadragonknight

Yes, during Alpha Testing there is a version of Nulgath where Oblivion Blade is behind him. I believe there is alternate version of Nulgath and not only the true and shadow version of Nulgath.

Edit: GUYS, I finally did it! I believe in third times a charm! :D CELEBRATE! xD

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 1/22/2014 10:17:11 >
Post #: 85
1/22/2014 10:38:10   
Boom u doom

why do I have the feeling that I won't even see a DFR before the next release? Should I just refresh farm instead?
AQW  Post #: 86
1/22/2014 10:40:05   
megakyle777

MDK : CONGRATS!. Me hopefully getting the codes, you getting DFR, it's looking up for both of us! XD
DF  Post #: 87
1/22/2014 10:40:14   
Megadragonknight

@Boom
If you really wish to save your time and encounter DFR and beat it, then I suggest you refresh farm. Believe in miracles just like me! You will find and get him/her soon. ;)
Post #: 88
1/22/2014 10:40:15   
JoelJ1998

nearly gave me a heart attack...1 down, 1 to go. http://prntscr.com/2lkeum
DF AQW  Post #: 89
1/22/2014 10:45:04   
Megadragonknight

@mega
Thx! Its really a great feeling and achievement after all my hardwork! :D Believe in miracles and the code will be given to you and Shadow Nulgath will be yours! :D I will be purchasing 10K Artix Point package by this Friday at my time zone and receive my own Shadow Nulgath. :D

@JoelJ
Congratz! Looks like we both did it!
Post #: 90
1/22/2014 11:37:44   
ShadowMoon

how how would you guys compare the spawn rate of DFR to drakon?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 91
1/22/2014 11:40:59   
Megadragonknight

Darkon Drago is quite easier to encounter than DFR. Out of 100%, I say Darkon Drago is 50% easier to encounter compare to DFR.
Post #: 92
1/22/2014 12:15:47   
Beck

300 battles, not a single Dragonrider for me xP And that's all the time I have for looking for him this week.

Better luck to everyone else looking for him!
AQW  Post #: 93
1/22/2014 13:00:45   
The Mango

I wish I could feed my money to my computer so that I don't have to go to the store.
AQW  Post #: 94
1/22/2014 13:17:19   
DarkLore

*Slithers through the shadows and appears.* Did you all miss the darkness? You can't have light without me! Surprised even Beck hasn't found any DFR's yet. Let's hope my icy ally that The archfiend is kind enough to keep them permanately in game. Also, I congratulate thee Mega on finally capturing your last DFR. Sadly My luck is as horrible as Beck's. Not sure why it took until today to get.unbanned. I was supposed to be reunleashed upon this world on Monday. Don't know why it took longer.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX2EfGZNfrnODb1j_AsKfEA
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 95
1/22/2014 13:44:49   
The Mango

Welcome back Darklore. It felt too quite without you around
AQW  Post #: 96
1/22/2014 14:15:37   
unicron

wow it's been 6 days since the release and I've only seen DFR male once and died due to the game giving me the wrong cards at the times i needed good cards. even overfiend blade is becoming almost common for me :/

most of the time it's: templar, burn mage, shadow acolyte, dread hound and blood ranger

also anyone else think that templar is a bit out of place in nightmare dungeon judging it is meant to be a place full of evil-ish things

< Message edited by unicron -- 1/22/2014 14:18:40 >
Post #: 97
1/22/2014 14:22:03   
The Mango

@Unicron Maybe Templar adventured in the dungeon to fight some evil things

For Nulgath do you need to buy 250 sg right after you buy the $50 artix points package?
AQW  Post #: 98
1/22/2014 14:23:34   
unicron

@mango That's the best theory of templar to stick with for now.

< Message edited by unicron -- 1/22/2014 14:24:32 >
Post #: 99
1/22/2014 14:29:18   
megakyle777

MuhahahahhahahAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAH! The power of the Archfiend... IS MINE!
DF  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 17th January, 2014 - Nulgath's Birthday Gifts! II
Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition