Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Design Notes: 24st January, 2014 - Next Week: Characters you May Know!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 24st January, 2014 - Next Week: Characters you May Know!
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/25/2014 9:19:33   
Megadragonknight

But Sepulchure will be no match against Nulgath's power as Nulgath grew stronger each time he collect more souls.
Post #: 51
1/25/2014 9:50:54   
Andlu

We always have Dr when.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 52
1/25/2014 10:15:22   
Megadragonknight

Any AQW characters and monsters including Artix, Gravelyn and Drakath can be release in OS as a playable character. But there must be an explanation of their appearance of OS if they were to appear in OS likewise for Warlic and Rolith.
Post #: 53
1/25/2014 10:50:15   
LigerBeard

@Gorillo Titan and @Trollok!!!: I agree, but personally I would hope that they'd make him a more serious character. That would help breathe some life into Zorbak, and would help stick to OS's thing with being a little more serious than AQW.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
1/25/2014 11:00:03   
Silver Sky Magician

@Megadragonknight

Based on their various depictions thus far, Sepulchure is by far the superior one. In DF, even with a gaping hole in his chest and a sentient weapon that had betrayed him, he was able to defeat a gigantic darkness dragon that had the power of the Ultimate Orb with the hero's help. He was also able to virtually flick the hero away with zero damage in their skirmishes. Not to mention controlling hundreds of millions of undead (not exaggerating, the DF warmongers had a hard time). In AQW he effectively brought about the apocalypse and conquered all Lore in AQW Zombies, and furthermore turned Nulgath, Dage and Alteon into his undead slaves. Not sure what feats Nulgath has on his side, but he definitely isn't the only one who can command, manipulate and destroy souls. Furthermore, unless proven otherwise, it is unreasonable to assume that there is no cap to Nulgath's gains in power; the question is whether the cap is above Sepulchure's power, and the current evidence suggests otherwise.
Post #: 55
1/25/2014 11:19:01   
Megadragonknight

@Silver
I know a lot about Sepulchure's power and ability. He is extremely powerful villain in AE, why Nulgath, Dage and Noxus bow to Sepulchure despite those three appeared to work alone is unknown. We do know Sepulchure is stronger than them. I don't care about Noxus, but seeing Nulgath and Dage being weaker than Sepulchure, Gravelyn and Drakath disturb me since I got high expectation of Nulgath and Dage being on equal level as them.

We will have to see since we are just speculating about whether Sepulchure is still stronger than Nulgath in OS but we do know he will still be very powerful character in OS if he is to be a playable character in OS. Its my only guess about Nulgath being stronger than Sepulchure consider Nulgath had been collecting tons of souls his minions had collected. Once Nulgath reach even a higher form, he might even be stronger than Sepulchure, Gravelyn and Drakath.

I just had very high expectation of Nulgath being one of most strongest AE villain and he really have the potential to be one.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 1/25/2014 11:21:24 >
Post #: 56
1/25/2014 11:35:27   
ShadowMoon

what about the 5 Headed Dracolich, only smaller?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
1/25/2014 11:58:26   
Gorillo Titan

Does Sep work for Nulgath or is he by himself? Also didn't he die in AQW?
Post #: 58
1/25/2014 12:13:59   
The Jop

Most of the world's villains were part of the ShadowScythe, which was led by Sepulchure who did "die" (he was already undead) in AQW.

Also, one more thing, Beck, 24st?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
1/25/2014 12:14:30   
DidYouKnowThat

@Gorillo: Yeah, he got killed by Drakath the OP noob.
Post #: 60
1/25/2014 12:28:14   
Gorillo Titan

Since he was dead and already undead can't he be brought back in OS?
Post #: 61
1/25/2014 12:32:04   
The Jop

Maybe if there's a plot reason, but I don't see how since his soul was destroyed and you can't reanimate someone if their soul just doesn't exist anymore.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 62
1/25/2014 12:35:06   
Gorillo Titan

Anythings possible in the AE world the plot of OS is we died and now have to power to take over bodies with are souls.
Post #: 63
1/25/2014 12:38:10   
bokterier

A character I would like to see in the future? https://www.twitter.com/Bokterier/status/427132039343910912/photo/1 <-- Rabbit.
Or an Pit Grinder. (See avvy)

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 64
1/25/2014 12:55:38   
DidYouKnowThat

@Bokterier: Yep. The Pit Grinder is one heck of a character.

But maybe he could be used as a Pet instead? A future pet?
Post #: 65
1/25/2014 12:58:44   
Riniti

I can't see Pets being implemented in this kinda game. Anything's possible I guess, but I don't think they've even mentioned Pets yet
Post #: 66
1/25/2014 13:00:01   
DidYouKnowThat

Yes they did mention pets.

But they said it'll work in a different way. . . not in a way you'd think. . . . .

Weird huh.
Post #: 67
1/25/2014 13:02:23   
DidYouKnowThat

Speaking of Jacks ..

How about Jack Sprat!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Oh and I definitely want to see Dragonfable Dragons. . . AQW dragons look too stubby/chubby.
Post #: 68
1/25/2014 13:02:55   
Riniti

Shoot, yeah, they did. Still, with so much they've been meaning to implement, I can't see them doing pets soon, in any case. They still have Grand Quest, Alignment, Element Resistance, Chaos...
Post #: 69
1/25/2014 13:04:32   
The Mango

I want GQ to come out so badly!!
AQW  Post #: 70
1/25/2014 13:05:34   
DidYouKnowThat

Dear Lawd, HURRY UP BATTLEGEMS. You're taking too long. Lol. xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm pretty sure Pets will be implemented BEFORE Grand Quest. . . maybe. . .that's just me guessing though. This is my prediction ->

Elemental Resistance -> Chaos -> Alignment -> Pets -> Grand Quest

With a bunch of technical fixes in the middle. . .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Mr.Mango-Head: As do I. However, I don't want it lacking anything important like Elemental Resist/Alignment. . .

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 1/25/2014 13:06:36 >
Post #: 71
1/25/2014 13:07:31   
Gorillo Titan

Just a list of stuff I would like to see in game and maybe location mostly from Df

Doomcrawlers for the undead dungeon
Corrupted Captain Davey for next TLAPD
Yaw just randomly in the woods
Snulk for saint patricks day
Jack strife as a form of pumpkinsquire
Zardbibubble rank up of zombie or new halloween character

Above Maybe pets steal a card from enemy hand and discard it.

http://dfwiki.com/w/Category:Boss Click this link if you want to see the characters I listed
Post #: 72
1/25/2014 13:10:49   
DidYouKnowThat

Speaking of DragonFable things . . . THIS!

Found it on Gorillo's link . . .. lucky click I guess. xD

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 1/25/2014 13:11:10 >
Post #: 73
1/25/2014 13:29:45   
bokterier

^I see you found Frostscythe/Donovan. I vote yes for that character! :D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
1/25/2014 20:39:28   
Gorillo Titan

Does anyone else want motherzard and grandmother zard in this game?
Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 24st January, 2014 - Next Week: Characters you May Know!
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition